FLORIDA SENATE ELECTIONS

VOTE TOMORROW!
Except there is no winning option. We're fucked.
ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_election_in_Florida,_2016

Other urls found in this thread:

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2016/0193/?Tab=BillText
ernierivera.com/issues/
youtube.com/watch?v=IPd7Q4MT2O4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I voted Beruff by mail but i'm pretty sure Lil Marco is going to beat him. I did it more to make a point to (((Them))) than anything else

Bump

Do not vote for Solar. It is a con to get solar panel residents to pay for Duke energy and TECO power lines. Duke already bilked us for nuclear power plants it didn't build and one it screwed up.
The last thing we need is corporate profit guarantees codified in out state constitution.

If Rubio wasn't such a pro-globalist, anti-trump pocket jew I may have voted for him. As it stands I'm not sure who to give it to, but I know a democuck cannot be allowed to win. It's that simple..

Decent point, noted and bumped

>I voted for the coattail riding faggot Beruff who thinks comparing Rubio the literal faggot to Crist somehow trumps the fact that Beruff was literally sucking Crist's dick 24/7 even after he abandoned the Republican party just to get elected to a Senate seat that no Florida Republican wanted him for

Crist is scum and no amount of David Duking will save Beruff from also being scum.

I think you're confusing this with something else. Tomorrow's vote on Amendment 4 is a semi-permanent tax break.

SOLAR DEVICES OR RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCE DEVICES; EXEMPTION FROM CERTAIN TAXATION AND ASSESSMENT —Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution to authorize the Legislature, by general law, to exempt from ad valorem taxation the assessed value of solar or renewable energy source devices subject to tangible personal property tax, and to authorize the Legislature, by general law, to prohibit consideration of such devices in assessing the value of real property for ad valorem taxation purposes. This amendment takes effect January 1, 2018, and expires on December 31, 2037.

This. Beruff in the primary, (R) in the general.

Already voted for agianst Rubio part of me wished I switched party to vote agianst that piece of shit Grayson and hopefully end that shitheads career forever.

Also here you go on ammendment 4 friends, says nothing about mandatory connection to the grid.
flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2016/0193/?Tab=BillText

I saw a video about "No on 4" and it featured nothing but niggers

What exactly am I reading?
Pay taxes on solar panels and restricting them?

The bill that we vote on tommrow is about a tax break on purchase, appraisal on property value for residents, commercial and municipalities. Since the solar infrastructure in our state is backwater as fuck and my employer refuses to build a new nuclear plant and the supporting infrastructure I don't see why not. There is another ammendment on solar coming up in November which is the one he is thinking of.

So "Yes" on 4?
I feel like I need a lawyer to explain this shit

welcome to legislation

If you think so. I think it would be cool not to get taxed on my solar panels when the asshole drives up to my house to appraise it for property tax. But I mean it's really for Florida to become more competitive with in solar. But it does help me since I work for duke and I have solar panels. It helps everyone so it's up to you.

Tax breaks?
I like lower taxes
"Yes"

Kek, i voted for beruff since he seems the most Sup Forumstier and the amendment 4. With that being said i may vote libertarian for the election. Still need to choose who im voting for judgeships, since im a miamifag.

Yeah but its also a tax break for Duke, TECO, FPL. So there is that.

Also good thread op. Here is a bampu

Hey man. My house reps in FL are all Democrats. And my federal house member is a Vietnamese girl. Still could be worse.

Your faggot state rep fucked the OC bill

Tax breaks on power companies?
They save money?
How could this be bad?
I honestly have no idea

They both suck. I guess Marco is better.

Did anyone else go for Rivera?

Because duke fucking sucks. They don't deserve a fucking tax break. They levied 4 billion dollars on the levy County nuclear plant and they have yet to do anything with it. Dont know too much about fpl or TECO.
But hey I work for duke so that's what I know.

who here /Beruff/?

Who here /Grayson/ the savior Florida needs.

Grayson is a kike loving corrupt shitter.
Rubio all day for Senate.

>In DWS's district

>Voted for Grayson and Tim Canova.

Feels good my dude.

if republican turnout is low does that mean trump loses

I know I'm fucking with you. Truely a piece of shit.
Truely a madman.

No. Most people dont even know there is a primary tomorrow.

If we vote for people like ((Grayson)) it won't matter if Trump wins because then the senate will be filled with super establishment fags

No winning option because there's no good candidate because you fuckers mémed Trump in instead of Cruz or Rubio.

Cruz wouldn't have won either desu but Rubio sure would've.

Now with (((Trump))) flipping and flopping and flopping and flipping on immigration, he's now the same "c u c k" that Rubio is on immigration.

You could've just picked Rubio and get him as a president with the same immigration policies or could've gotten Cruz and make your party actually look good with principled people.

Guess no one went for Ernie Rivera for senate...

Seems like he's on board the Trump train

ernierivera.com/issues/

Or Rubio should of ran and I would of voted for Carlos Lopez-Cantera.
But hey. David Jolly can suck a dick.

Grayson a shit but in the primary he is probably better than Patrick Murphy.

I thought it was beruff that was trump

I heard that patrick murphy is a total hack

The dude got his dad to "donate" a million dollars towards a super PAC that benefits his campaign.

I might vote for the one cool guy running around here

The rest of the republicans running are fucking hicks so no thx

Who is this guy?

Actually Sup Forums might like him

youtube.com/watch?v=IPd7Q4MT2O4

>implying Augustus Sol Invictus isn't the Sup Forums candidate
This man is literally a meme.

Ya I can see myself giving him my vote

>Followed Augustus's campaign for over a year
>don't even live in Florida
JUST

This is awesome

you had a year to move then
also why watch a senator hopeful from out of state?

Amendment 4 is on the ballot tomorrow, it deals with property tax exemptions. Basically tax cuts for businesses, but even tree hugger want to see solar expanded in Sunshine State.

The November ballot will have Amendment 1, which is more controversial, because the language is confusing. The big energy companies are for it, which is why I'd tend to vote against it, if only to get a clearer proposal in the future.

Because no other candidates sacrifice goats to the sun.
#justlibertarianthings

Merphy's a schill

Vote this guy for keks, kids

Rivera is a bible thumping retard. Vote Beruff, great businessman like Trump and did an amazing job working for Florida.

You guys are complete cucks if you let them rig your state elections

keeping the thread alive

Voting Beruff. Don't think he'll win, but if he gets above 10% should make lil Marco nervous.

>democuck cannot be allowed to win.

Why not?

Otherwise, the cuckservatives will never learn, let the dems win.

No he wouldn't, Kasich's the only one who would've won.

>mfw I got a job out of state and had to leave Florida
>mfw I won't get to vote for Augustus Sol Invictus
All I want is a revolutionary sorcerer in the Senate. Is that too much to ask?

ITS RUBIO!

bump from fl

Naw man, voting Dem has all sorts of other negative consequences

For example, in sets them up for a presidential race further down the line

Stop being a moron, the cuckservatives say they won't vote for trump, but you voting for the cuckservative makes you the actual cuck you idiot.

Why is that a bad thing? Let the Dems win, better than cuckservatives who will never learn.

Name any serious issues where Bush was better than Gore? All the cuckservatives bend over backwards to the sjws too.

Oh go fuck yourself. Rubio absolutely isn't the worst of the lot.

Isn't August 30th just the primary?

I'm registered Democrat so all I could do during early voting this week was vote for Crazy Alan Grayson and choose between a Jewess and a Hispanic woman for some position I don't care about. My party is a piece of shit, but I haven't changed to NPA because I like doing my small part to make it worse from the inside, and then vote Republican.

>Name any serious issues where Bush was better than Gore?

Holy fuck. Even Clinton refused to sign Kyoto.

Which person actually backed Trump?

Beruff. Lil Marco eventually.

Yes he is, he is worse than Jeb, not even Jeb wanted to grant citizenship to illegals, he did.

Climate Change?, what a fucking irrelevant issue. What did Gore want different for borders/culture/immigration than Bush? Absolutely nothing, might as well have had Gore.

what time do the Sup Forumsls open tomorrow?

He was the biggest cuck of all. Rubio is literally the worst, not even Jeb wanted citizenship for illegals, not even Kasich did,

Kyoto would have killed the economy quicker than anything Bush did.

The biggest problem with Marco is he's impressionable and listens to the think tanks more than his constituency. I think he learned his lesson.

>JUST VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO REPEATEDLY SAY THEY WANT TO STRIP YOU OF YOUR RIGHTS AND SUPPORT THE SJW AND GLOBALIST AGENDA YOU KEKS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Also vote Clinton 2016 so they really learn their lesson ;)

He doesn't listen to anyone, he's a braindead puppet who reads a memorized script and does whatever his jew donors tell him to do, he was by the far the dumbest candidate running, he makes Jeb look intelligent and independent.

>cuckservatives refuse to vote for trump and ensure trump loses

then later the cuckservatives ask you to back their candidate in the future and you accept.

Who's the cuck in that scenario? You are, because the cuckservatives are succeeding in their agenda at your expense, while you're failing while they laugh at dupes like you for voting for them behind your back.

I'm registered Republican. All I have to do is show up tomorrow and I'm good to go?

yeah. i wouldn't vote for someone who's dad's hands are up his ass.

No. Cruz is a fucking idiot able to hide it with big words.

No, cruz had brains, he was just cunning, Cruz had the intellectual merit, and academic pedigree, etc. rubio was an actual moron, a washed up failure, who literally only knows memorized lines and cheap insults.

VOTE FOR THESE. PRINT IT OUT.

BWAHAHAHA

go fuck yourself faggot

I don't like Cruz, but he is intelligent, look at his academic background, record as an attorney general, etc.

Rubio on the other hand, is an actual fucking moron who only knows how to memorize a script handed to him by his donors, and can't go off-script without cheap and petty insults (his true intellectual level).

Joyce Kaufman likes Beruff.

I'll vote for him.

Why should I vote for the people you listed?

SENATOR
Carlos Beruff (Businessman, Pro-Trump)
STATE ATTORNEY
Mike Satz (Incumbent, “tough” fella)
REP CONGRESS DISTRICT 23
Martin “Marty” Feigenbaum (More exp)
REP CONGRESS DISTRICT 24
Randal Hill (Cop, Homeland CSI)
STATE SENATOR DISTRICT 29
Kevin Rader (Insurance agent)
STATE REP DISTRICT 92
Whitney Rawls (IT Major, consulting company)
STATE REP DISTRICT 95
Roxanne Valies (Biz and Tech Major, Systems engineer)

CIRCUIT JUDGE:
G9
Maxine K. Streeter (More exp)
G15
Matthew Isaac Destry (Incumbent, Chair force linguistic, Math major)
G23
David A. Salomon (More exp)
G24
Michael Lynch (Not a single mother)
G2
Kal Evans (Former hobo now J.D.)

COUNTY COURT JUDGE:
G3
W. Dale Miller (Navy Seabee)
G7
Ian Richards (Accounting major)
G8
Stephen J. Zaccor (More exp)
G13
Mark D. Kushner (Valedictorian)
G14
Samuel D. Lopez (Former cable salesman now J.D.)
G21
Russell M. Thompson (Shipping dock CEO)

SCHOOL BOARD:
AT LARGE - SEAT 9
Sharnell Selena Jackson (Broker, Postal Ops)
DISTRICT 2
Patricia “Patti” Good (Incumbent)
DISTRICT 5
Nathalie Lynch-Walsh (Accounting major)

NO. 4 CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT
YES (Less taxes)

bumping

Bump

Why didnt you dispel the fiction Sup Forums?

General elections everyone knows about, state elections are pretty unknown except to diehards. It has no indication even though MSM may say so

And arguably these state elections are just as important if not moreso than generals
Trump needs allies in the house and senate to succeed. We need to stack the deck for him.

Cuckservatives are not allies, they are less likely to work with him than democrats are.

Exactly, that's why I'm not voting
Everyone running is literally a massive piece of shit so I'm not contributing to any of them winning
And this is in literally every category mind you, not just one or two