Why are transgenders so fucking healthy?

Is there a reason trans people live such absurdly healthy lives? Does it have to do with their hormones?

Two stories illustrate my point:

>be in line at chick fil a
>be behind obvious mtf tranny
>it's his turn to order
>orders $5.99 chicken sandwich meal, grilled and not fried
>fruit, not waffle fries

And

>be at a bar, watching preseason NFL
>starting to get crowded
>mtf tranny comes in with a dat, a man
>they both have some drinks and then leave quietly out the back door behind the restaurant
>20 mins later they come back and say they were just getting in some exercise
>point to their Fitbit devices

What is it Sup Forums? Why do they live such absurdly healthy lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

orzzzz.com/see-this-us-marines-transgender-transformation-from-bearded-bloke-to-stunning-blonde.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why are women such geniuses that deserve the world and more
My anecdotal evidence incoming soon to prove my point

dont they have like a 43% suicide rate

anyway i've seen 2 trannys here personally, one was fat as fuck and one a twig

They are technically males, but they are considered females. And you know just as well as I do what the stronger gender is...

I saw a muslim that was peaceful, why are muzzies so peaceful?

race war now

It has only to do with trying to look more feminine, which for a man means having low body fat % with just a touch of lean muscle. That makes them healthier looking than 80% of other men.

>being at a chick fil a
>eating healthy

Pick one fatso.

>destroying your liver by injecting foreign hormones
>healthy
kys

>pump an abnormal level of hormones into you
>healthy

wow this is a stupid thread.

Body dysmorphia makes you put a lot of effort into making your body look the way you want it to look. They often go from one extreme to another. You'll notice that none of them were normal growing up, they all had some kind of goth or punk rock phase or something like that

>1 post by this ID
sage.

Likely a mix of wanting to be 'perfect' and the social pressure to look X way as a Male / Female / Shim / whatever they identify as.

This isn't true for all trans people though; look at CWC.

If they are injecting testostorone that would be the same a bodybuilder does (the most basic steroid). Then it depends on the amount they take. They are probably supposed to take amounts that gives them blood levels like a man (or possibly higher/in the high end, to compensate), but can inject higher doses.

>is biologically male
>is only able to deadlift 95 lbs, less if that's an aluminium bar
>so damn healthy

>Is there a reason trans people live such absurdly healthy lives?

It's almost like they're trying to silence that voice inside their head telling them to end it all. Also they only have until 30 until they become the most obvious, disgusting abominations in existence, maybe as well look good until then.

Please tell me pic related is not a tranny I love tattooed girls

>that form

Transgenders require health supplements, pic very related.

>thinks he's trying to break a record in that picture
You know nothing about weightlifting

Be honest- for someone who is biologically male, 95 even as a warmup is shit teir

Transgenders have a 25% rate of HIV/AIDS. That's right, one out of four have the bug.

Doesn't sound very healthy to me.

heh

ah OP, thanks for the laughs

Actuallylold

>they both have some drinks and then leave quietly out the back door behind the restaurant
>20 mins later they come back and say they were just getting in some exercise

W..were they having sex?

Gratz user. You're a faggot now.

holy fuck is that real? That guy is the girl (or vice versa)?

That exercise was degenerate sex user

Why wouldn't it be real. Same forehead and eyes.

They're not mentally healthy at all. They literally attempt suicide at ten times the national average in the U.S.

Even ignoring the suicide thing, you have to be a little fucked up in the head to want to mutilate yourself, to lop off your own penis and claim you're a woman.

Dude, if that hobo can turn out like that, I could easily be a 10/10 babe if I went trans.

Depends. Post your face

That's what I call Hate Facts.

Geez sure would be swell if An XY chromosome male could legally get testosterone enhancements for free and by free I mean the tax payers money from the government

WOW LOOK HOW HEALTHY ALL THESE JUICED UP PEOPLE ARE, SURE MAKES MY BRAIN TICKLE

>50lbs on the bar

Yeah he's probably better off being a girl.

Don't you mean "sure would be swole?"

h...holy shit Sup Forums. I once ordered a chicken sandwich meal grilled not fried. Am I a tranny?

yes

Trans people, just like homosexuals, statistically the highest number of sexual partners.

Trans people, just like homosexuals, account for an amount of STDs

Most Trans people kill themselves.

NOT healthy

Seeing a tranny IRL and not giving them disgusted disapproving looks.

absolute faggot pleb

because their science experiment of a body is all they have

Most trans are not, in fact, healthy, and are unbelievably prone to disease. After their thirties they also are no longer distinguishable from men.

The list of health problems caused by hormone replacement "therapy" is quite long

Brittle bones, increased risk of heart-attack, and various cancers, to name a few

wtf i hate trannies now

Sage

WHY DO THE HOT ONES DO THIS TO THEMSELVES???!!

They are all part of a secret society that plans on crushing women's sports.

>Trannies are healthy

I use to be a hardcore SJW when I was younger andays because of that I had to associate with a lot of people that eventually decided to transition.

The 5 people I personally know that transitioned are overweight and all sorts of mentally fucked. They never use to be this unhealthy until they started pumping artificial hormones into their bodies.

It's not even an argument on if Trannies are healthy people. It's the equivalent of roidfreaks pumping themselves with steriods. It fucks you up on so many different levels.

No kids and no possibility of kids.

I thought I covered that in my comment. It's called body dysmorphia

50 kilos. but point still stands

ITT: /fit/ sneak attack on Sup Forums

The ones that dont end up killing themselves or dying of stds end up dying of cancer from the hormone therapy.

Lay of the lsd OP

why do people photograph themselves lifting pussy weight? Do they want to be mocked?

choke to nigger shit faggot kike

fuggg

I don't think it's kilos, I worked out in a gym that had rubber plates like that and they were always lbs. Plus, isn't 22 standard kilo weight at around that point, not 25? Not to mention the aluminum bar.

holy fucking shit. That's pretty fucked up if true

Probably took a lot of effort to obtained a picture where you couldn't notice the masculine features desu

Holy shit you guys are all fucking morons.

yeah nah. Those are "crossfit" plates, also known as pussy plates. They don't get that heavy and if they did they would be thicker since they're bumpers. Real oly plates are colored so that you can tell how much they weigh in pictures. With hard plates you can tell their weight based on their size. If you want to conceal your weakness, all that is left is black bumpers rated in lbs. AKA nu-male and crossfit chick paradise

It's a shills for chick fil a thread

i think its mental programming or somethong

No, it's a lie... it's actually more like 27.7%
Look up "Estimating HIV Prevalence and Risk Behaviors of Transgender Persons in the United States: A Systematic Review."

Sup Forums won't let me post the link, for some reason.

>baby weight.

orzzzz.com/see-this-us-marines-transgender-transformation-from-bearded-bloke-to-stunning-blonde.html

Who cares
Good on them

>Is there a reason trans people live such absurdly healthy lives? Does it have to do with their hormones?

if you're referring to their eating habits, it's because if they're not stick-thin, nobody can accidentally mistake them for a female

also
>taking HIV dick
>pumping body full of fake hormones
>plastic surgery
>implants
>mental issues
>multiple drugs for keeping suicidal tendencies under control
>often starving themselves
>H E A L T H Y

Ever wondered why gay guys are always more attractive than straight guys? More attractive bodies, faces, skin, personalities?

Because gays know very specifically what other guys want, you have a much better idea of where you need to improve. Nobody knows what the opposite gender wants, its a mess.

and they weren't really "exercising" either, ya dingus

Are you kidding mate? Regularly taking hormones will fuck your shit up.

So Alex is a tranny?

really makes you think

you probs don't see to many trans ppl, I live in the mission here in sf and most trans ppl I see are super out of shape... Although they do seem to be older too the younger ones are mostly in shape.

yeah this user said what i was thinking.
these are not healthy beings.
these are very sick hominids, warped and pitiful.
brainwashing and social conditioning are terrifying these days. just the scale and depth of it.
>you are not an 'aware' person, you have been programmed. I do not know how to fix you, sorry. i really am.

Why do you think he takes so much super male vitality??

Because if they don't maintain their girlish figure they look like fucking men again. That's all.

haha I think you're onto something

>pumping body full of fake hormones
Mind telling me what "real" hormones are and how they differ?
Also nice meme catalog greentext kek.

They want to look good, anons

Trans people care about their physical appearance more than most people do

narcissism

>What is it Sup Forums? Why do they live such absurdly healthy lives?

>Equate exercising and not eating complete garbage to living an "absurdly healthy" life

Are you an insecure fat/skinny fat faggot that calls anyone who doesn't drink soda and eat lots of fried foods a "health nut"?

Because mtfs are faggots

ur an idiot

I stay fit because 30% of cis women are obese and it helps ease my dysphoria knowing at least I am not a fat piece of shit, even if I am a degenerate uncanny piece of shit

Because they are faggots.

(((healthy))) food is a meme.