Arian Foster joins with kapernick

>He believes that, in part, because of the number of times he’s been told to leave the country.
>What do you mean? Where can I go?,” Foster began. “African Americans are the only people in America who don’t have a heritage, because of slavery. We’re descendants of genocide, and people don’t like to talk about that. It’s the truth. We’re the descendants of genocide. So when you say, ‘You can leave,’ where to? I don’t know where my people come from. Am I from the Congo? Am I from Kenya? Am I from the Ivory Coast?
do black people not know of dna tests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3Vlf0SISTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying a nigger by any other name

Literally a country called Liberia for that

he does have a point, african americans have been apart of american history since about the boston massacre. Telling them to leave when they dont politically agree with the state of the country, no matter how wrong you think he is, is inherently against the american idea of the first amendment.

USA BTFO by two niggers.

So many people from all races have been slaves, how does anybody know where anyone is from? Oh right, DNA tests.

If you cry when innocent police men don't go to prison because of your feelings then America might not be for you.

This nigger is literally a millionaire, why can't he get a dna test?

>Boston Massacre

lol

Victims of genocide have no descendants. Stopped reading right there

All of Africa is the same, a sea of shit so choose the port of your choice

and if you think that if people believe in a different political stance than you need to leave then you need to read the first amendment

>First amendment
Kek do you even know what the first amendment is?

Maybe a good first step would be dropping the "African" in African-American. He is no more African than I am European. You want to be viewed as an equil, as a first step, quit trying to distinguish yourself with hyphens.

freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom to protest and religion.

i may disagree with the rich fucks in the NFL but i can't do nothing because they got a right to protest

WTF, is the nation simply being black not enough?

Also these god damn niggers do have a fucking heritage they just don't want to accept it.

>What do you mean? Where can I go?

Literally fucking anywhere.

Telling them to leave isn't meant as "This isn't your country." It's, "If you dislike this country so much, go elsewhere."

Funny how niggers never go to Africa, yet bemoan the U.S.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3Vlf0SISTs

"we are the descendants of genocide" is an oxymoron

country is full of bluepilled beer belly faggots that worship over paid niggers on sunday, just like you guys

people like having identities though

it's hard to just get everyone to assimilate to the borg

even whites like to talk about their german, irish, italian, or whatever else ancestry

The "American idea of the first amendment" as you call it also supports my right to call him a nigger commie traitor

You're a retard

He's telling anti Americans to gtfo not blacks.

We are either slaves to our past or free from our past.

There have been at least 7 generations since the end of slavery.

Meanwhile, in the early 1900's we had Irish and Italians who landed on our shores, picked up an American flag, and never stopped waving it.

The participated in America and believe in America.

Now how many white cucks will continue to watch football or be woke and stop watching.

> We’re descendants of genocide

Sure are a lot of them around to be throwing around a word like genocide.

>freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom to protest and religion.

You're free from prosecution from the government.

You know if this was someone working at Target or Best Buy they would be fired.

>also supports my right to call him a nigger commie traitor
yeah you do, be aware that people will disagree with it though

>we are descendants of genocide

A very contradictory statement by a nigger.

Just like they disagree with the nigger

You're still retarded, nothing said against him is "inherently against" the first amendment

kys idiot

>descendants of genocide
Top kek

The "leave the country" almost universally comes after some notion of hating it

this ideology is because blacks have been taught to hate whites by the democrat progressive liberal globalists

the globalists want us to be at each others throats so we don't catch on to what they are doing

globalism has no race - there are white globalists (hillary clinton, joe biden), there are black globalists (obama, holder), there are jewish globalists (soros, many others), there are hispanic globalists (julian castro, etc)

i wish there was a way for us to get our black brothers off the plantation, but many are allured by the welfare mentality.

So if i have an opinion of them needing to leave then I'm the one that needs to leave? ell oh ell.

seems like your qualms are with private businesses exercising their right to not associate with anyone they think will besmirch their name or profits.

am i not allowed to hate the country, am i not allowed to unsatisfied with the way things are? Even if I'm empirically wrong, is it forbidden to have these thoughts.

>father is black
>mother is a mexican

Is he going to stop standing for the anthem too?

Here is an idea. New fucking twitter hashtag: #boycottNFL

The premise is that we refuse to watch or support the NFL in any way until Kaepershit and all other uppity niggers are reprimanded for not standing for the anthem

no dumbshit if you believe that no critiques should be made against the country we've been brought in then that's unamerican

>HE IS GOING TO BREAK HIS ANKLE DURING THE SECOND GAME!!

SCREEN CAP THIS

>People like having identities

Couldn't agree more. Identifying as an American has been good enough for me.

Also, I love the fact that the US is made up of so many different cultures; but those cultures cannot supercede being American first and foremost. Setting yourself apart with a hyphen is elitist, exclusionary bullshit no matter who does it.

kap is fag but foster isn't wrong

>its a genocide but use all of them as slaves episode

In other news, a nigger fucked a chicken sandwich.

Nobody is suggesting you're forbidden from thinking or saying it

It just flies in the face of reality so "fuck off back to Africa" is warranted

Inb4 you're the dumbass nigga from the last thread

No, my qualms are entirely with you being a moron for thinking one form of free speech is "against the idea of the first amendment"

They've also been part of great events like the Detroit Riots.

THE PART OF THE SPEECH THE MEDIA DIDNT REPORT
Colin Kaepernick (CK): People don’t realize what’s really going on in this country. There are a lot things that are going on that are unjust. People aren’t being held accountable for. And that’s something that needs to change. That’s something that this country stands for freedom, liberty and justice for all. And it’s not happening for all right now.
Media: Does the election year have anything to do with timing?
CK: It wasn’t a timing thing, it wasn’t something that was planned. But I think the two presidential candidates that we currently have also represent the issues that we have in this country right now.
Media: Do you want to expand on that?
CK: You have Hillary who has called black teens or black kids super predators, you have Donald Trump who’s openly racist. We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate. That doesn’t make sense to me because if that was any other person you’d be in prison. So, what is this country really standing for?
Media: It is a country that has elected a black president twice…
CK: It has elected a black president but there are also a lot of things that haven’t changed

But what if the critiques are wrong, immoral, the people perpetrating them are immune to logical rational discourse, and the motive is not to create a more perfect union but one of black nationalist secession and the dissolution of police while specifically draining resources from the actual US nation?

>It just flies in the face of reality
see what i mean, so are you for discourse or not because it sounds dismissive to just go around saying "fuck back to africa" when there's been a critique made

nah it sounds like you don't like huge businesses being treated like they're people and having the power to ruin the livelihood of people who say nigger or whatever

WTF I love Kaepernick now

>implying electing a black President did jack shit for anyone

>critique
Lovin every laugh

A retarded, generic, dishonest, hyperbolic statement deserves nothing but dismissal

and the civil war and world war 1, 2 and vietnam

>I don’t know where my people come from

Literally doesn't even matter.

You should worry a lot more about where you are, and where you're going.

no one's telling black people to leave you idiot.
no one important anyways

>do stuff to make people think you hate america
>"B...but t-hey told m-m-me to l-l-leave!"

I bet no one asked
>are you doing this because your ass was benched and this is a desperate cry for attention

>nah it sounds like you don't like huge businesses being treated like they're people and having the power to ruin the livelihood of people who say nigger or whatever

I have nothing against private businesses doing just that, dunno where your retarded brain drew that assumption

I have a problem with you being a moron

Seriously, kill yourself, no one would miss you

Id say this wouldn't happen at about 3 of the Best Buys I've been to. Filled with terrible employees.

No it's not you retard, it's the opposite. He is free to say those things and not stand up during the anthem. Other people are free to suggest to him that he can GTFO.

Now, FORCING him to leave over something he said is another story.

haha Brazil's wet dream. so adorable

Its called common fucking sense. These idiots are millionaires. They have the money to move anywhere in the world they wish. Yet they just sit here and bitch. Just like that dumbass micheal moore. Telling a nigger in the ghetto with $2 to his name to leave if he doesn't like it is stupid since he literally has no way to

>THE PART OF THE SPEECH THE MEDIA DIDNT REPORT

interedasting

Its sub saharan apefrica, what the fuck is the difference? Do they have different sized bowls in their bottom lips or something?

go fuck yourself shill

kaepernick is truly the most redpilled player in the league right now, and even if you dont agree with his motives, his actions are clearly effective in getting through to normies and forcing people to talk about it.

the problem is that other liberal cuck athletes are now saying "i agree with his motives, but his actions are reprehensible". these same athletes will be armchair BLM supporters on twitter, but if their job was in jeopardy you could be sure they would STFU. If you TRULY believed that your people were being systematically oppressed in this country and you had a big stage and millions of people watching you, would you be silent or passive in your protest? Colin actually has a backbone which is more than you can say about pretty much every black athlete and politician or public figure in that he puts his job and livelihood in jeopardy for a cause that he feels is worth potentially losing millions of dollars, endorsement deals, and the NFL lifestyle for.

it takes balls, whether you faggots want to admit it or not.

Its obvious. And he only did it after converting to Islam. I'm not supporting the guy, I'm just stating the event is being reported in a dishonest way. Fact check this stuff because chances are they are trying to use it to manipulate people.

Brazil is the last place on earth that should ever talk shit on anyone. Pic related

>it takes balls
So does cutting your fingers off and pouring acid on your face

It's still retarded

>all those BR cities
>Detroit just in the middle
alright, I laughed

see

Sure it did, it gave the idiots the bravado to pull stuff like this.

For the record, this BS was supported by most of the players, but was universally detested by coaches and management according to sports reporters. He's guaranteed he won't get the starting position he lost ever again.

>because of slavery
MUH SLAVERY
MUH HOLOCAUST

Niggers and Jews are two peas in a pod.

But it's BLM nonsense, I have no respect for people bravely defending stupidity.

The multiple occurance of first world citys on this list really makes me think.

Fumblin' Foster

>CK: You have Hillary who has called black teens or black kids super predators, you have Donald Trump who’s openly racist. We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate. That doesn’t make sense to me because if that was any other person you’d be in prison. So, what is this country really standing for?

inb4 """""""""""""""""""""car accident"""""""""""""""""

Exactly.

Will Madden 18 feature dudes sitting on a bench?

Will it have a create a player mode where all you do is sit on a bench and protest?

Why would we kill slaves who else is going to pick cotten???

Most of them are red state hicks actually. Blue pilled liberals are more conscious of their health due to their superior education

>trump who is openly racist

When will this meme end

Arian huh? I don't think so motherfucker. The word aryan is nebulous, similar to gentile or japhetic, which are kike invented...so until they share their playbook we will never know how exactly (((they))) define gentile.

Next week he and his boyfriend should wear burkas and talk about the struggle of trans-muzzies.

Two threads dead, lets see if I can make it three?

tldr:No, extremist radicalized jews should be forced to intigrate into the majority of the worlds judeo-christian and nontheocratic countries where jews already have large communities and strong influence...and stop playing the fucking victim for once.

Russia has the opposite "problem", Russia has too many women. China either aborted their females or they headed to greener pastures.

The fact that all these fine asian bitches are constantly trying to suck me off is something like... cultural enrichment, when I put my seed in their holes.

They want to be whiter... is that bad?

Considering northern "white" caucazoid ethnic populations are part mongoloid and americoid genetically already, are we not just creating more breeds of white?

If Hilter wasn't the zionists controlled oppositon towel boy all along then why did he side with the ethnic khazar vichy and the ethnic khazar italians... you all know who started the trouble in the 1918 German Zionist Revolution. Imperial Napoleon himself said he wanted the Zionist Court (did i miss the tv show on this thing i have never heard mentioned before or since) to be his empires High Court.

The kikes have sold many the lies they feed themselves. The lie that inbred supremacists are somehow superior, an antiscience lie that cousin fucking is the only way to win... awefully retarded dinosaur riding shit basically.

pic related: Jews too are hybridized (only inbred, retarded Sardonians look "pure" caucazoid) like the northern euopeans, but jews, jews got that aggressive nigger blood in several areas, it appears.

Anyone else notice how refusing to hold your hand on your chest while staring at a piece of cloth flapping in the wind is a direct attack against the troops, but calling the Commander-in-Chief of the military "the anti-christ" is not?

>born to a Muslim father
>was a Muslim growing up

>he doesn't call the commander in chief a dirty fucking nigger

>doesnt know what genocide is
dumb nigger

OK, what flag is this? It shows up as unknown for me, why?

Niggers will NEVER stop whining about being subhumans. USA has nigger fatigue.

I don't think anybody looks at the President as a "troop" or "soldier". You don't call the coach of a football team a player, do you?

If Jefferson Davis, Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson can lead the bloodiest rebellion against the United States Military of all time and still have statues dedicated to them in major American cities, why can't Colin Kaepernick sit for a cause during the National Anthem without being accused of disrespecting the armed forces?

here's a little on kaepernick from wikipedia

>Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old woman who was single and destitute at the time. His birth father, an African American, was out of the picture before he was born.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

Yeah well he is half mexican.
So he can literally "you have to go back"
If he wants

literally this. Not even surprising a bunch of dindus giving themselves head injuries are retarded.

Because the cause is retarded and deflects blame away from blacks, who are the source of all their misery, and deflects the blame onto law enforcement and white people.

Can we meme it so that every football american stays seated during the national anthem until the election is held?

Niggerhandegg is the dumbest shit on the planet, right after niggerball. We should just embrace soccer like the rest of the world.

Says unknown for me as well. Is it moldova?

Well yeah, finding out about your ancestors is hard when your family tree doesn't even make it to "Dad"

When the Commander in chief is an inept race baiting piece of shit it's ok. Maybe don't put your feelings on your sleeve next time, nigger.

If we wanted to.

I don't think that's lulzy though, I think it'd be better if we made them all do the chicken dance instead.