Question strictly for those who don't browse /r9k/

What criteria does a person have to meet in order to qualify as a normalfag? What is a normalfag's mentality, activities, values, personality, and life philosophy? What do they lack?

Never to step foot in this abstract hell or barely use the Internet

Doesn't live with parents
Doesn't depend on anyone
Has a full time job
drives

basically that

What if that person hates football, enjoys anime, micro-doses acid while engaging in extreme sports or playing piano, hates contemporary music and parties/clubs, and isn't interested in casual sex? Still a normalfag?

>What do they lack?

lol normalfag has always implied superiority and a bitter hatred due to that

at least you didn't use 'normie'

You sound mentally stable and capable of hooking up, so yeah, normalfag

normal fag = non virgin
If you can slay the vaginal jew, you're a normie.

I thought normalfags were those who posted about their lives rather than the topic of the board.

>/soc/
Containment board

no, just a fucking loser

>ol normalfag has always implied superiority and a bitter hatred due to that

That's the case with /r9k/ types. Otherwise I do not think normalfags are inherently superior for being compared to people who do not shower nor eat fruit.

>at least you didn't use 'normie'

That's the benefit of not being phonetically impaired.

Autistic weeb cuck who should kill himself

I taught I was normal until this and this made me stop and think.
>I never leave the house
>I drink lik 7 cans of energy drinks a day
>no gf
>no job
>never talk to anyone

I actually taught I was normal. i gave this test to a friend and he got something like 11/50 which means he has no autism at all

Underage replies aside, he still meets those four conditions for not being a normalfag. I take it anime is the negation of normalfaggotry?

i've never met a normal person who watches anime
t. someone who watches anime

>watching anime
>hates sports
>isnt into casual sex
>doesnt like ANY OF THE THOUSANDS OF CONTEMPORARY MUSIC GENRES OR MILLIONS OF ARTISTS

autism

merely a bluepilled faith in the inherent neutrality of collective Government and of their Facebook feed

Anyone who isn't a regular user of Sup Forums.

Basically normalfags are stupid but (most of the time) are more successful than people on Sup Forums, so they think it's bad.

He gets his maymays from Instagram and GroupMe.

As far as Sup Forums is concerned.
>doesn't really think much about politics aside from a few tidbits occasionally watching tv news
>votes along party lines
>political discussion will probably involve moral condemnation and feigning offense
>will call people "racists" if they're on the left, or "the real racists" if they're on the right

RACISM

I thought of the answer

Normalfags do NOT want a happening

Having no interests other than pubbing/clubbing.
Not a virgin.
Always on their phone.
Has shit taste in music/literature/film, its fucking annoying too when you try to show them a film and they refuse to watch it because its in black and white or too "boring", they also only listen to the plebbiest music imaginable, impossible to show them something without vocals or long songs like ambient, idm, post punk/rock.

Even people of average intelligence grow bored of the dull aspirations of a Canadian teenager.

>its fucking annoying too when you try to show them a film and they refuse to watch it because its in black and white or too "boring"

I'm going to have to say this is top universial defining trait of normalfag. Not someone who isn't wizard dying a slow and smelly death; not "chad" or "stacey" who inspires jealousy and self-pity parties; but the average person who starts sperging out when you nudge them outside of their comfort zone by introducing foreign stimuli. It's like babysitting a child picky with their food.

fucking normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone who thinks they're allowed to post without lurking for a year. Say for anime, believing they know all about anime even though they've only seen entry level and don't watch anything without all of their normie friends recommending it to them.

So lack of research/experience yet thinking they have a valid opinion.