Who do Bulgarians like and who do they hate?

Who do Bulgarians like and who do they hate?

Attached: 1507853309873.png (2000x1315, 84K)

>who do they like
Nobody
>who do they hate
Everybody

Cumans were alright. The rest can go to hell.

>Who do Bulgarians like
Western countries ± Russia.
>who do they hate
Their neighbors, especially Serbia and Macedonia.

bulgaria was mentioned

>who do they like
tranlos
>who do they hate
manlos

can i be in the screencap pls

Like: KARA BOGA and Romani

Hate: whites

There are pro-Russian Bulgarians, pro-Turkish Bulgarians (the Bulgarian Turks and maybe Pomaks but not even sure), pro-EU/US Bulgarians.
Logically, if you're pro-one of those groups, you are anti-the other groups. A pro-Russian is anti-EU and anti-Turkey, for instance. I reckon.

Likes east Thrace
Hates east thrace

>> and Macedonia.
Macedonia not really, they hate us more due to serbian influence.

Don't forget the Huns

Attached: 1520773187305m.jpg (1024x547, 119K)

Based

hates: civilization, gayreeks

They hate us for declaring war on us, then we fought back and due to the fact that we had allies we won. Not once, but 3 times. Such a shame since their London Conference (1912) borders were pretty large and they had 2 seas.

>ywn live in the timeline where Serbia and Bulgaria unite to remove Catholicism and the Latin alphabet from the Balkans

Attached: e2d.jpg (500x352, 59K)

We sheltered them in 631 from the Avars and therefore saved their existence.
I never heard them talking good or bad about us.

WE

Or just stop the Austrians from winning. That would work too. Bulgarian military was strong as fuck back then for such a minor nation, I'm convinced if they didn't start the second Balkan war, WW1 would happen elsewhere and not on the balkan

what

ko?

In 626 proto-Bulgars were among the Avars when they held their siege at Constantinople. The Avars started a kamikaze operation which most of their allies didn't participate in. Bulgars were among them. After their defeat the butthurt Avars were hunting their former allies so the Bulgars went north of the Alps to the Franks to look for help. The Franks didn't know what to do with the Bulgars so they decided to kill them. Before that happened they went south to the Carantanians. In 631 Walluc allowed them to stay for 2-3 decades before they went along to fund todays Bulgaria.

WUZ FRANKS AND SHEEEIT

Attached: 1514381227436.jpg (500x615, 39K)

That never happened tho? We simply came down from the Crimea region and conquered """""byzantine"""" lands around the river. You're probably talking about some Bulgar mercenaries or something, we literally never went to the n*rth

Yes you were originally from the black sea area. But after the Avars the Bulgars had to flee. 9000 men, women and children were refugees. They thought the Franks would shelter them since they were hostile towards the Avars. When it didn't work out that way Aliocus went south to Walluc.

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-002408.jpg (946x502, 243K)

*but after the Avars lost