Why are you so opposed to taking in refugees Sup Forums?

Why are you so opposed to taking in refugees Sup Forums?

It would be nice if we had the customs of the days of Jesus where we lodged strangers in our home and fed them, that's how Jesus was a traveling preacher, people took him in and fed him. We need to return to those days.

If Jesus was knocking on your door, wouldn't you take him in for the night? And Jesus once said That which you do for the lest of thee you do for me. So if you help a stranger you're literally helping Jesus.

Why is Sup Forums so against taking in refuges when it is the Christian thing to do.

>"For the Lord your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe. He executes justice for the orphan and the widow, and shows His love for the alien by giving him food and clothing. So show your love for the alien, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt" (Deuteronomy 10:17-19, NAS).
"When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God" (Leviticus 19:33-34, ESV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0YUysixVd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"'For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me'" (Matthew 25:35-40, NASB).

>"Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it" (Hebrews 13:2, NIV).

>"Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed" (Proverbs 19:17).

So what's your excuse for not supporting the taking in of refugees /pol, when the Bible commands they be treated well.

What makes you think everybody is Christian?

>If Jesus was knocking on your door, wouldn't you take him in for the night?

Nah

read this children's book, it's simple truth will change your view on the subject

One I'm not a christian
Two I'm not inviting shit skin muslims into my home because they fucked their shithole country up
Three even if I did they'd just fuck my shit up too

>Sup Forums is one person

Personally i think taking in some refugees is good. If they want to be productive in society and they come with the intention of that.

There shoulden't be so many that they begin to make up a serious amount of the population, especially if they aren't integrated yet.
We also took in mostly males, who left their families in Syria and who then will try to have them send to our country though family reunion. There are some women, but they are mostly covered and do not speak to the natives.

The criminals, such as the sexual crimes we have seen should be deported and we won't spend another cent on them, instead of it costing money to try and correct them.
This also sends a strong message that those with intentions like this are not welcome, for prevention.

Stuff like this should be taken care of effectively.
youtube.com/watch?v=u0YUysixVd0

What are you?

Christians believe that everyone who says they're not a Christian just hates (((G-d))).

I don't see why we can't just take in all the refugees and settle them in a place like Montana or Missouri where or Utah, a place where there is plenty of space.

I am egoist and I don't care for spooks, literal or figurative.

I dont think the bible envisioned the sort of en masse invasion of migratns and conquest through breeding we have now. To be honest, i dont even care where people come from, skin colour is not that big an issue to me, I get that obviously different groups are inherantly different in more ways than just appearance, but i judge people on an individual level, there are exceptions to every rule. But, what i dont want is people bringing barbaric, hate filled ideologies to England that are fundamentally incompatible with our culture, our tradition and our freedoms. You can come here, thats not a problem, but leave islam behind, and when you get here you damn well better contribute to society.

These refugees can not be vetted says myself, the FBI, and homeland security.

It's not a risk we can take.

Outside of that or 'racism'... It's not about Jews or Muslims its about the Jewish and Muslim idea, influence, and subversion.

Check out some of Henry Fords writing its a very easy read.

Those places are presently not at war with each other and all of those neighbours. Why do you want to flood them with muslims?

The Bible doesn't say they must be productive, only that you should take them in your house and feed them.

Montana would be a great place for refugees. We can just start building mass housing and communities for them out in the wilderness or on the plains.

>where we lodges strangers in our home and fed them
You know, except for that time when the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was born in a stable.

You don't even believe Jesus was real though.

Listen here, faggot - our system has a carrying capacity, and it is not exactly good stewardship to load the damn thing up so full that it capsizes, now is it? Try to remember the parable of the talents, and fuck off.

I believe Jesus is real, there's proof the historian Josephus wrote of him, and we all know the Apostle Paul existed and he knew the other disciples who knew Jesus. Jesus existed.

We have plenty of room though. Just think of all that flat land in a state like Indiana or Iowa, we could turn that flat land into Muslim Syrian refugee colonies.

First sentence was a counter to OP and my non expert understanding of the bible. Everything after the first full stop was my own view.

>hey! hey! Jesus! Jesus! Now you have to do what we want!

So many holes in this, user.

Jesus is a king from some other "world", why does he need a place here?

Let's build refugee centers in Beverly Hills, or San Francisco, or Berkeley. Funny isn't it that these places get little enrichment while small town Montana gets to enjoy them

They aren't refugees. Real refugees seek safety and stay put.
There is no moral obligation for self-destruction in Christianity.

LA is full, the midwest has wide open spaces to build colonies. Isn't selfish of us to have the space but not share it with the Muslim brotherhood even though we might not be Muslims?

Lmao.
He thinks as a Christian you have to take in refugees.

Guess what you dont. It's a nations sovereign rite approved by the Catholic church.

Secondly they are muslims. Aka they want christians dead, reped, and under islam. Enemies of Christ that live by the sword die by the sword. Christians have the rite to defend themselves.

You just got stumped you shill.
You can't use Christ against His own people. I bet you're even an atheiest too.

And that's not even addressing the fucking issues with the refugees in espionage, visias/citizenship, politically, or with basic reasoning of the general rules of war.

I don't mind refugees.

I mind Islamic refugees.

Fuck Islam and fuck Muslims.

Religion =/= race. I'm not gonna hold being black against some guy, he didn't choose to be black and he can't choose not to be. But some Muslim shit head makes the choice to remain a Muslim shit head every day.

Christ didn't say only if they're Christians, Christ came to save the world including the gentiles.

By that logic we're being selfish for not inviting over 500 million Chinese and 500 million Indians, as well as all of Africa. Who needs all that farmland to feed the world when we could share it with needy people.

>colonies
That means they're here to conquer, you stupid fuck.

Exactly, it's wasted space that could be used to shelter innocent Syria refugees.

What do you have against Syria refugees colonizing empty unused space?

>gibsmedatland
No.

Yes but just because one is a gentile foes not secure you the rite of Christ's name or grace. It was for all people, but it is meant for such people to convert from their wicked ways that Christ came. He came to save all, but so many turn away. Such of those that turn away are the refugees that want noting to do with adapting t9 the countries they came into nor do they wish to convert.

Secondly Christ helped those who were sorry and converted to rightiousness.

Those who are not converting or sorrowful for their ways are not bestowed the Grace of God. Nor shall they bestowed any rites into a soverin country.

Anything else you want to throw in Shill?
You're talking to a Catholic theologin. You can't use something, Christ, against us when you have no idea who he is or what He stands for.

People that aren't here to assimilate to our culture (Muslims), who hold their own contradictory values to be above our laws (Muslims), or who view large portions of our general populace to be beneath them (Muslims) just don't have a place in our country and shouldn't be welcome here.

A country is more than land with borders.

I'm a Catholic myself, and you're wrong. Jesus hung out with the prostitutes and the lepers trying to get them to see the error of their ways but he still helped them. Jesus said helping the least of these is helping him.

They aren't the problem of the people of the United States, Europe, or any other Western nation. Send them to Saudi Arabia. They have plenty of empty space.

Was it roosevelt that said something like anybody can come here but they have to come here to be an american and only an american? I always found it a bit ironic you have all these nogs running around calling themselves African americans.

But Saudia Arabia isn't taking them and the world looks to us for leadership, we should lead by a moral example. It is only moral to save these people.

the world hasnt looked to you for leadership in a long time mate, you keep dropping your bombs where they dont belong, the world is only looking to you so they can spectate the collapse. You need to give your head a shake mate. Your countries more fucked up than the EU.

The Bible tells you to help those in need, not roll over and allow an invasion force into your country.

Were the world superpower and we'll remain that way for a good while, that I can tell you. British often look to us for leadership, at least your leaders do. Also you should be takin in refugees, it is your duty as a fellow human being to take care of your brother.

These people are in need and the only way to help them is to let them in.

It's not. Who cares about them. I sure don't.

>I think we've had enough of middle eastern religions.

>We should accept refugees into our homes. It's the Christian thing to do.

How many have you taken in?

You can't quote that. Everyone he hung out with converted. Those that didn't he condemed. IE the pharacies.
I bet you're a Vatican 2 follower too, aka masonic zionists infultration follower.

You are a shill and not catholic.
Stop throwing out redherings.

World superpower, lol, your fancy new navy gear got btfo by an unarmed russian jet. You never win at war, you just pummel some civvies for afew months and then pull out, as if you ever did anything. And fuck the 'refugees' less than half are from syria anyway, theyre just coming for an easier life and to try and subvert our society. America has plenty of space mate, you should take them all, why not lobby your government to open the borders to muzzie scumbags. You can have our muzzie rapegangs too, we dont want them here. While your at it why not invite a few mexicans in too, i hear their popular over there right now, more so than the ghetto niggers anyway.

Also I dont have any brothers, only sisters, thats one of the main reasons i dont want anymore filthy fucking shitskins coming here with their sexual emergencies. Liberal fuckwit.

We are a superpower, our military budget is equivalent to what the rest of the world spend put together also we have a steaming economy, if our economy tanks the world economy tanks if we do well, the earth does well. everybody depends on us.

Yes you do, all humans are related these are your brothers in humanity.

He didn't convert that roman soldier who he healed his lover or servant or whatever, and he didn't convert Pontious Pilot.

Shitty fucking bait, OP.

He didn't convert everyone.

What is that divine-looking amuse-bouche that they are eating?

because refugees are hand picked by power hungry folks. those that need rescuing do not get picked, only those with the right beliefs to fit those in power at the time

still souls to be brought to Christ but to act like our leaders are noble in bringing them in properly and fairly based on their danger in their homeland, is ignoring reality.

Lol wrong again. The fucking Roman stated right away in his words that he belive Jesus was God.

You would know that if you went to mass weekly. We say what that Roman soldier said to Christ every mass.

You've proven yourself to be an imposter again. Get out and know you're wrong not only on migration of these refugees but also that your edgy atheist ideals cannot stump Christians nor is Chrisitanity a simple faith for you to throw out random passages thinking you can win a debate.

Leave, get your redpills, come to reason and logic on the conversitive party with Trump, and become a real Catholic by converting.
Exactly. When they didn't convert he left them with his words tohave a spiritual realization with. He didn't stay by them until they came to him.

fuck off shill

Sup Forums is an atheist board.

Christcucks are race traitors and need to be found and hanged.

Yep. This is a fantastic quote.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Wrong again Ausi
Secondly the only people pushing the whole "You're christian! Take the refugees!" are the nsjw atheists to begin with.

Catholics and all other Christians in the U.S are not taking the refugees.

Bot sure what clergy in Europe are saying, besides false pope (not actual pope) francis, but no one wants them. Christians have not forgotten why the crusades started.

Oh look yet another thread where a leftist pretends to have a valid opinion about Christianity in order to trick Christians into acting like leftists.

It's in the Bible dude.

This is a Christian board with Christian values.

Why not bring them all in then?

What are you talking about. Is right. He's pretending to be Christian and use the bible against Christians when he has no idea what he's saying or quoting.

Jesus made an edict that we take care of refugees. It's right in the book, don't twist God's words.

>When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God" (Leviticus 19:33-34, ESV

Clear as a bell mate.