Hello. I'm an alcoholist and I'm finnish. Talk to me and ask me anything because I'm lonely

Hello. I'm an alcoholist and I'm finnish. Talk to me and ask me anything because I'm lonely

Attached: ffinno-ugorskiy_mir.jpg (779x600, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

populationpyramid.net/hungary/2100/
populationpyramid.net/finland/2100/
populationpyramid.net/denmark/2100/
populationpyramid.net/norway/2100/
populationpyramid.net/sweden/2100/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much do you need to drink to feel drunk?

I drink maybe once or twice a year and feel drunk after 2 or 3 beers.

when is the last time you did a liver workup?

do you also just drink out the bottle?

*was
i haven't gotten much sleep. fuck you!

Do you get the DT's when you stop after a day or so?....sweating, nightmares, hallucinations?

I think I'm drunk after about 5 beers. I do get some sort of kick at 3rd one, tho. Since I was 15 I have been drinking ridiculously much and I think my liver is giving up and I get drunk easier and easier

Why is filename Russian but text Finnish?

What's that?
Yes I do
No not really because I'm rarely sober for that long. Whenever I have to be, I do feel sort of anguished though

I feel lonely too, soo...How are italians seen in Finland?

i get drunk after about 3L of wine. you're cool. don't worry

En tiiä, kuva ladattu jostain netin syövereistä

Which drinks do you consume?

>What's that?
Liver Function Tests
your liver processes all the alcohol you put in your body, so if those tests come back elevated, you might want to give it a rest.

Finnish people doesnt really have experience about italians! First thing that comes to my mind about you guys, are super maria and beautiful women who throw plates at wall when they get angry. I think italians are okay but very exotic to us. Italy represents everything, that finland doesnt

What kind of wine do you drink? Drinking a 14% wine I'm drunk after a litre, while yesterday I had 3 paulaner and 2 IPAs before getting drunk.

dry white wine. it gives the lesser hang-over. and i mostly mix with sparkling water because i know i have to keep the water to not unhydrate a lot PLUS socrates said only barbarians drink pure wine ;)

Right now, I just drank a 0.5l bottle of cheap 30% vodka, and 5 beers. This is my usual set

Ootko sä hakenut apua?

En

Fuck Socrates, here mixing up wine and water is heresy, I usually drink a lot of water just before sleeping and I add to it some lemon juice.

>cheap 30% vodka
Wtf is that.
If I want cheap I drink 37,5%, there is nothing lower.
How can you call 30% Vodka? That's lemonade.

what's your job?
do you like it?
what kind of music do you like?

idk. when i was younger my parents gave me wine to drink with water 50/50 when having dinner. i kind of stuck to it.

Have you "celebrated" St. Patrick yesterday? Do you organize anything for St. Patrick in Finland? In my city some pubs make some shitty parties and a lot of people get drunk, I did that too.

That is the choice of a guy who wants to get drunk for as cheap as possible. This bottle cost like 10 euros and its far away from something I'd want to drink.

do you like motorcycles?

Attached: honda_xlr250_baja_6.jpg (1791x1236, 1.41M)

Hei, suomi my friend. Are you on some drugs?
I'm lone too, and at alcohol and codeine now.

No I havent and none of my friends did either. I heard a lot of green top hats were worn at local pubs though and a lot of people were drinking on sunday but it was just for fucking around and an excuse to drink since st patricks day means nothing here

No not really but I had a moped when I was 15 like most kids here had
I dont do drugs

>a lot of green top hats were worn at local pubs though and a lot of people were drinking on sunday but it was just for fucking around and an excuse to drink since st patricks day means nothing here

It's the same here.

just another excuse to get fucked up without any cultural or historical connection. same shit here

Why do you feel lonely?

I do have friends and I always have someone to hang out with when I want to, but for some reason every winter during these times when sun literally doesnt shine almost at all, I dont have energy to do anything and I just sit at home drinking alone. Also I'm an insecure fuck and Im sometimes afraid to just go out to see people when it would be much better choice than being alone

>I'm an alcoholist and I'm finnish.

Do you like repetitive redondancy pleonasms?

Probably no and I dont know what youre talking about

Same for me, I got drunk yesterday with some friends and today I felt lonely all the time, I don't know exactly why but even if I'm actually surrounded by people, I feel left alone. Sometime I also avoid getting out, especially when there people I don't know or new situations: places where I've never been, new acrivities etc.

you both have avoidant personalities. desperately craving for attention, but too pussy to get some

Bingo!

i kind of understand you guys, but at the same time i don't
t. schizoid

You understand the situation but not how it feels like?

Literally same for us. Maybe we are depressed or something? When I hang out with my friends I dont really feel anything but I know I used to and that I'm supposed to. Its making me angry at myself that meeting new people is hard to me, because I realize I would be better off if I just went to hang with people without prejudices and being insecure. It would give me more connections and make me feel better about myself

This is very true

what are you drinking now?

basically... yes. i understand many things, but i can not relate to them on an emotional basis because i literally have no emotions

Lonkero at this very moment. The real lonkero we've been able to buy from normal super markets since the new alcohol laws

>It would give me more connections and make me feel better about myself
that's the point, doing always the same things with the same people it's boring, also having only a single group of people makes you completely dependent by these people, if they are busy or you fuck up everything, you are alone!
Exoposing yourselves to new people is hard tho.

I couldnt agree more. I wish for a miricle, that I could be more sociable. I want to but Im bad at it.

i'm drinking my last botle of vergi

My problems are that I've 0 self esteem and that I'm very afraid about how people would react to my fucked up humor and mind in general, usual friends know I'm an idiot, when I'm serious and when I'm just kidding.
This also applies to girls, I speak to them only when I'm drunk and I end up saying stupid and inappropriate things

I'm afraid to even talking to my friends in whatsapp etc. I'm always afraid I'll say something wrong or that they wont even reply me. Ive noticed, its lately been me who asks them to hang out and they never ask me, even they always come when I ask but it makes me feel bad. When I'm drunk I get girls and Ive had a couple of relationships but I guess Ive gotten those from good luck. Or maybe its because I'm not THAT ugly and my drunken self esteem to say weird shit is applying? Anyways I can definetly relate to you. I say weird shit often and I know I shouldnt but my brains feels to be on some autistic autopilot

Kill yourself. Not to brag or anything, I know I'm pathetic and human waste but I literally drink 24 beers a day.

i've been drinking almost every night for the past 9 months and need 6 shots within 3 hours to feel drunk

hi my brother that image only gives us more reasons to drink as we are slowly dying out

>Ive noticed, its lately been me who asks them to hang out and they never ask me, even they always come when I ask but it makes me feel bad
I've been in this situation for 2/3 years, 2017 has been better as they started to ask me if I would join them, my I still have some issues about what to say and when: sometimes I feel stupid when I reply in seconds while they sometimes do it after hours and when I say something I find very funny, but it can be very offensive or non-sense. I also end up sending to everyone the same shit just to know their opiniom about it and it must be very annoying.
About girls, alcohol doesn't work enough for me it seems, I can't be direct and it can end up in 2 ways: they find an excuse to gtfo or they loose interest as I don't tell them anything interesting.

Hungarians are doing the best out of us. You have at least some sort of nationalist policy, the finnics in siberia and around karelia and baltic sea are practically dead. Finland is doing well in economy and we have highest life standards of us but we will die out in 50 years since we dont make kids anymore. Thanks to those high living standards

oh please we have shittier standards and we too are dying out only gypsies are having kids here and the
>nationalism
and
>orban
are big memes we are getting filled with chinks and niggers and arabs too

>are big memes we are getting filled with chinks and niggers and arabs too
How? Didn't you block your borders?

Well someone pray for us. Some shitty history our peoples have had! At least most of us finns were hilariously patriotic to the end

yes but legal migration+ they pay the govt and the govt lets them in
this has been going on since the 90s

idk maybe well survive maybe we wont but this wouldnt be so bad if pur lives werent so shit too
this is truly the worst timeline

rip uralic peoples :(

What is the general view in hungary on shitskin immigrants like? In finland literally 95% of people hate them but we took them here anyways because of eu and other leftist feminist crap. Also for the harm of eu leftist crap we flew them back to their homelands after they raped and caused mayhem enough here

the thing that hurts the most is how degenerated and cucked we all became

We are least cucked people in europe desu.

i like to think that they are negative but then again lot of the people i talk to say shit that is civic nationalism tier or even worse

but still cucked is this the final phase of the Turáni Átok?

isn't it funny how most alkoholik thread work out? by a bunch of finngolians (suomis, eesties, ungarians) posting with the addition of the occasional irish, ruski and south korean?

Probably but we survived longest of the western civilizations

I almost always end up speaking to finns or estonians.

Do you have a knife for stabbing strangers with you?

it all went wrong with us converting to christianity desu we literally were nomads who btfod the west

y-yes. i have puukko. in my excuse i have onvly stabbed one tibla and that was when i was very young

populationpyramid.net/hungary/2100/
populationpyramid.net/finland/2100/
populationpyramid.net/denmark/2100/
populationpyramid.net/norway/2100/
populationpyramid.net/sweden/2100/

Our crime rates are very low, only gypsies have knives here and they only attack people when theres many of them

i have one but i never stabbed anyone yet

>alkoholik thread
on this day of the week
at this time of the night
localized entirely within Sup Forums?

you can bet your life savings that it's always gonna be just a bunch of finnougrics lamenting over life. all the europeans who have a healthy social life are either sleeping or partying with friends

wtf why would boxed wines last longer?

Attached: wines.jpg (749x686, 48K)

maybe because the spout is on the bottom and there's constant pressure at the top leaving little room for air

You should visit my country your e welcome here

The scenery certainly is beautiful so I really will do that!

don't think i have the finances. we are really poor here compared to 'germany'

Do you work?
If yes, how to be drunk at work and not get fired?

I'm a student. I'm never drunk at school

what a pussy.

>Hello. I'm an alcoholist and I'm finnish
why do you repeat yourself?

I wouldnt embarass myself anymore with turning up drunk. I did that in high school often and I'm surprised my friends and I never got caught

>compromising your integrity by drinking during the day
haven't you guys learned of the dangers of addiction

Depends on your mentality. In the Summer you can sleep outdoors and shower by swimming in a body of water. You don't need to book a hotel. You can get here with less than 50 bucks by bus so all you need is money to eat and some money for trains im gonna do that this summer.

What an american post