ALT--RIGHT IS BAIT ALT-RIGHT IS BAIT ALT RIGHT IS BAIT

DO NOT LET "ALT-RIGHT" BECOME A THING. IT IS BAIT, THERE IS NO ALT-RIGHT. WE ARE DONE FOR IF THE JEWS FIND A WAY TO DEFINE US!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

papa franku

bump

bump, keep thread alive to red pill anons

Am I the only one who remembers "alt-right" being a thing several months ago? Milo was pushing for it really hard. I probably have heard it as far back as December and I remember this article coming out.
breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

Fuck that kike faggot, like the holocaust, the alt-right does not exist

god fucking damn it keep this thread alive

>ALT-RIGHT IS BAIT
ALT-RIGHT IS BAIT
>ALT-RIGHT IS BAIT
ALT-RIGHT IS BAIT

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE ALT-RIGHT
ALT-RIGHT IS A TINFOIL LEFTWING BOOGEYMAN CONSPIRACY

>SPREAD THIS NARRATIVE

oy gevalt this opposition is unorganized and has no label send in the faggot

WHO IS THIS ALRIGHT??/
>WHO IS THIS ALRIGHT??/

WHO IS THIS ALRIGHT??/
>WHO IS THIS ALRIGHT??/
WHO IS THIS ALRIGHT??/
>WHO IS THIS ALRIGHT??/

WHO IS HE?

You've opened my eyes, burger.
>ALT-RIGHT IS BAIT
SPREAD THE WORD BOYS

GODSPEED, ANONS, GODSPEED

THIS
ALT RIGHT DOES NOT EXIST

THE ALT RIGHT IS A LIBERAL CONSPIRACY THEORY.

POL IS A BOARD OF PEACE.

ALT RIGHT IS BAIT

Yeah.

"Alt-Right"?

Never heard of it!

KEEP ON SHIT POSTING TO KEEP THREAD ALIVE

ALT-RIGHT IS FUCKING BAIT

>B8B8B8B8B8B8B8B8B8B8B8B
>ALTRIGHTALTRIGHTALTRIGHT

They are trying to generalize us, not pin point us. Which is hilarious because hillary couldnt have been more direct in identifying Sup Forums specifcally.

They just want their blue pill chugging audience to have an easy everyday demonization of the culture that is absolutley destroying her. "Thats just a bad no-no person"

We got scolded by an old woman who is the presidential nominee. What a time to be alive

thread is still alive, wow

Keeping thread alive.

I like this thread.

The only reason we've survived this long is because we're "anonymous".
The second we take on a solid structure we're a target and they'll find some retard that can speak for us and be their useful idiot.
Imagine if they got that billy idol lookalike faggot or the vice hipster to sit on TV all day and complain about women and videogames, just offering up sound bite after sound bite.

The internet is about to be handed over to Soros pets, we might already be fucked without you cementing it.

Godspeed, user

Keeping thread alive once more