How do you feel about the redpill? The fact that just exposing yourself to it means your world is forever changed...

How do you feel about the redpill? The fact that just exposing yourself to it means your world is forever changed? Not only that, but you cannot cough it up no matter how much you want to.

10/10

it feels like shit really.
especially with woman.

I was always a little Hitler worshipping asshole who called people with big noses Jews and hated immigrants. Now my assholish behaviour is validated.

Feels good

>tfw no lagertha gf
;_;

I see it more or less as a guide to spot degeneracy and live a more fulfilling life.
It's almost like a master-key that opens all the doors of "forbidden knowledge"
It has a catch and the catch is, you can't give the key back, and the doors are forever open. It's Pandora box for the new age.

Fuck you and your pills, I'm The Sauce.

i had a redpill sort of thing and it made my life immeasurably better. all i try to do is go back to how I was when i realized it

Shit. Didn't know your kind had feelings.

The red pill is anti-semitic. You don't want to be an anti-semite, do you /pol?

>thin-skinned kike detected

This
pretty much its opens up your world but you see thing for how they are and you need to live with it but knowledge is good

Redpill is just a modern way of saying "euphoric". Same shit, same type of person. Redpill is just right wing fedoras.

See? I mean jesus, just look at all of this self worshipping cocksucking going on in this thread:

>hurr I opened the forbidden door of knowledge and now I can't go back. I can never look at women the same, I just like...SEE the truth now and it makes it sooo hard to interact with normal people. intelligence is suffering.

Fucking insufferable teenage cunts. The sad thing being that most of these fucks with this teenager mentality are probably approaching 30.

I'll be the one to say you can't take Sup Forums too seriously. Humanity is more complex than the simplified story the redpill gives you. The redpill should be like a homeopathic drug. Diluted enough that you can function, but present enough that you can see through the bluepill bullshit.

The red pill led me to becoming a christian

Its all consuming. Its like watching a slow motion car crash that noone else sees. Its distracting me from advancing myself professionally since I'd rather read articles on the web about happennings and go on Sup Forums instead of delving into a world of programming or technical study.

Only one of them painted it in a negative light. It does not have to do with intellect, it has to do with recognizing what is actually going on and how things work. I doubt many have trouble interacting with people, well, maybe the normal amount that can be expected here as it is 4chins.

>ironically having a Vikings image on your hard drive
kill yourself you dumb faggot

Fucking love it now that people are starting to name the Jew again.

>YFW Hell or High Water is 99% on Rotten Tomatoes and likely to win an award

>It does not have to do with intellect, it has to do with recognizing what is actually going on and how things work.

I swear you guys have zero self awareness about just how pretentious and ridiculous you are.

That's the whole point, shithead. Every 14 year old dipshit and 20 year old college student thinks they have the world figured out, just like you. The difference is most people of worth grow out of such self stroking horse shit by the time they leave college.

But oh, no. I trust you. All the frogposting basement dwelling faggots on Sup Forums are the ones who see everything as it really is. Because they base their opinions on "just asking questions" and infographics and gut feelings and other stupid shit. The same people that can't differentiate an injector from a fucking flashlight.

i have found that no matter how painful taking the redpill has been (even when it resulted in anxiety and panic attacks), it was always for the better in the long run. you come out of it a lot stronger and wiser, and better able to defend yourself and your family. the truth inoculates you against evil.

in practice, it doesn't affect my everyday life much. you accept it, and then it fades to the back of your mind. you fight the infection, and you always have the antibodies.

Dude, like.. woah. You just need to chill cause like, we're all just tryina have a good time and stuff okay?

yeah, we have too easily been overlooking the fact that ISIS is run from Israel

Depression and anxiety are helplessness and disconnection. They are one for one the same. I have connection, I feel useful, I see my enemies for what they are and not as mysterious forces. Thus I went from being an angry, anxious, depressed, perpetually frustrated leftist, to being a mentally stable traditionalist. Taste the vinegar, expect it to be bitter. Do not be angry that vinegar is not Coke.

Never watched the show I just find her attractive.

Yeah, I should be coding but this place keeps drawing me back. It is way to interesting.

Why are you so angry? I do not claim to have the world figured out, if anything that's the stage I grew out of. It's not about "just asking questions", it is about accepting that things are not as they seem and there may actually be a man behind the curtain. No one can truly know how the world works, it is way to complex.

>tfw lagertha is suddenly a lesbian next season

>Why are you so angry?

Because redpillers are fedora faggots. Just literally people that drone on about how enlightened they are while spouting stupid, poorly thought out horse shit. It's particularly annoying because their ideology uses terminology that tries to mask just how pretentious they're being with their claims(redpills being "truth" and bluepills being "lies", and being "redpilled" being "enlightened"). If you take away all the stupid terminology, it's just right wing hipster horse shit.

Just a bunch of basement dwelling fags pretending to be alphas and bros.

>even when it resulted in anxiety and panic attacks
Ok. How the fuck does that even happen?
>go to bank to make deposit
>I'll deposit tree fiddy thanks
>Ok I'll just take that from you
>Look at name badge
>(((Noah)))
>Starts to sweat
>Looks at nose
>FUCKING (((NOAH)))
>My god they were right
>GET AWAY FROM ME MERCHANT SCUM. YOU WILL NEVER WEILD MY SHEKELS!!!! REEEEEEEE

Lol, this.

99.9% of the time, speaking redpilled truths using logic and rhetoric will have people always agree with you

Sounding smart, while laying down red pills using finessed logic and some charisma goes a long way

Your redpill has no power over me. Because I'm not a fucking idiot, like everyone else in this thread.

>Never watched the show I just find her attractive.
well you fucked up
Vikings is insanely blue pilled
it has loads of cuckholdry and feminist myth bullshit

>How do you feel about the redpill?

There is not a "THE REDPILL", the red pill is a metaphor for taking in new information that changes your world view. It is not something that is exclusive to Sup Forums. Its something that happens to millions of people in millions of different situations.

That is a nice excuse you made for your self. What is stopping you from advancing in your life is your lack of impulse control. And besides the world is not that bad, of course we have our problems but compared to the past we are living in the best times ever.

Get fucking over your self. You are an internet addict that can't get enough news and you delude your self that you are somehow watching the world trainfuck it self. You aren't, you are just as clueless as the rest of pol and getting high on the dopamine that the novelty of Sup Forums and the news are providing you with.

So how about you stop making excuses about the world being such a mess and maybe look at your own mess and start fixing that up? Because if you can't clean up the mess you are responsible for then you can certainly not clean up the mess that is out there in the world. Do the world a favor and clean your own act up, wage war against your own uselessness, procrastination, resentment and bitterness and inadequacies. And When you been doing that and you are somewhat in a good position with your self and your immediate circumstances, maybe after that you can try and clean up some off the mess in the world. But if you are useless fuck sitting there not being able to handle your self you are have fucking business what so ever in trying to fix the world.

After learning about Bilderberg, the Council of 300 and subsequently the Council of 13, I can never go back. I'm not even sure the rival families in Russia or China are any better than our own, since they want their own version of their New World Order too. But then I remember that our families are literal fucking Satanists, and it puts it into perspective. I miss when George Washington fooled the Free Masons into thinking the American Revolution was their move instead of a genuine revolution, and they got so buttblasted, they actually had to make a new secret society called the Illuminati.

I wish we had another George Washington.

Try studying history and being red pilled, there is no greater pain.

adult night

So it's your first day here? There's a huge difference between thinking "everyone is just sheep, I can think for myself", and actually knowing the specific people and systems in place that control the people, or more importantly, the USD. Just like the Allegory of the Cave, there will always be people who will deny all signs of proof and evidence to protect their reality.

The redpill is about so much more than realizing you're surrounded by enemies. It's about personal responsibility, hard work, and betterment of your race and mankind through your talents.

The redpill is about aesthetics, excellence, and awareness.

If you know the jew is sucking the blood of our people, but you do absolutely nothing about it except sit on your ass and complain on 4 chan, you have not actually swallowed the red pill. It's stuck in your throat, and that's why you're so irritated.

The redpill gives me purpose. I have an enemy to destroy, and myself+ others in my race to better.

There is a lot of work to be done.

it's shit. i wish i would be black or a muslim. then maybe i would get a job or a gf.

> There is not a "THE REDPILL", the red pill is a metaphor

I Hate it when people say it was stolen from the Matrix.

> Thats a bitter pill to swallow
Was stolen BY the Matrix. It just means a hard truth.

The red pill. The most addictive pill man has ever created. Behind every manipulative string puller lurking in the shadows is another manipulative string puller lurking in even deeper shadows, the more i learn the more i come to uderstand i will never find my way to the bottom. The hardest part of the redpill is coming to realise just how fuked up america was, theyre in a far worse state than the UK, and also learning that every one of our old colonies is falling apart.

At least your descendants will be able to achieve your dreams.

i'm polish. my descendants will be white unlike us two

>unlike us two
*unlike YOU

I instantly lose respect for blue pillers. I kind of nod my head when they speak and say what they want me to say to acknowledge their virtue signaling or reinforce their self validation they want from me. I have developed intense discipline in all areas of life and completely ignore women besides my redpilled conservative asian gf. I have been redpilled since before /new/ and feel I am reaching the final form. The redpill was bad at first, but In the advanced stages it leads to a successful and nondegenerate life and you act as a shining beacon to others. Degenerates obsessed with sluts, virtue signaling, and narcissism see me and turn their heads in shame when they realize deep down how wrong their life is.

I've had plenty of chicks hit on me cause I'm a tall, good looking white fella. My current gf hates immigrants almost as much as I do. You just need to stop being a self loathing piece of shit user.

Pic related.

>am reaching the final form
Dude.. get off Sup Forums for a while.

i had 3 gfs all of them were polish. now all the polish girls are married and only german coalburners are left. an hero is a by far better option

easy there potato

>le redpill feels bad meme

I unironically feel good being free from the media narrative and (((highly educated leftist intellectuals))).
The strongest force in the universe, is the common sense. Nothing has ever beaten the common sense. He who goes against common sense, ends up rekt. This is more or less a physics and math equation, and is right 100% of the time.
Thanks to red pill, I can see and use the common sense. Especially when it comes to race, society, culture, values...

If red pill feels bad, than you arent red pilled.

I love it, but holy this major shill wave hitting the boards right now lads. They didn't even both to change the text in some posts.

1/10 bantz

work on it and get back to us

kek Why is it a problem with women tho?

I already have 2 white sons mate, theyre not too fond of foreigners, 1 of them is engaged too, gonna have a grand kid pretty soon. My Niece is also pregneant and in a stable white relationship. You are the one that just wished you where black so you could get a gf.
Good luck with your white descendants mate.

will she have a qt slave worshipping her pussy with her tongue at all times?

i'm happy that there are people that can be happy. i really don't feel bad after reading your post. stay the way you are brit user.

Hamburgers are life. He is the only one who is truly happy.

lagertha is my tvfu

that sweater looks itchy as fuck...huuuurrrrg

>half of pol jerks off to slav whores
>but calls slavs non-white

pol secret sjw white guilt confirmed?