How often do you see fights when on a night out in your country?

How often do you see fights when on a night out in your country?
Iceland
about one per night

Attached: gylltur.jpg (900x743, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/nqf5n
youtu.be/in3Ppk9NG9U?t=1m1s
bbc.com/news/magazine-21379912
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never seen fights at all

Where do you live? middle of nowhere alaska?

streamable.com/nqf5n

One or more per night. I work security in nightclubs and bars/pubs. The record for number of fights (real actual fist fights) is 8 in just under 5 hours.

i don't go out often, and when i do i don't see fights often, but it happens occasionally.

rarely seen any.
But they do happen, think two people have been glassed this year lel.

I've never seen one

usually I'd see one every day, but I don't go out

I once saw some muslims kicking the shit out of each other. I did not intervene

respect that line of work lad have quite a few friends who do that as a way to make some extra money with school

>intervening in a fight
>ever

If it was a girl and she looked european....

Yep it's a good job for the most part besides all the hate we get. I'm a big guy so might as well use it. Never been an office worker kinda guy.

I don't think I've ever seen a fight at a bar or club
But I remember fights occasionally happening at house parties when I was in college, people broke them up pretty quickly though

Haven't seen a fight since hs. And even then it was just girls pulling each other's hair until they were promptly broken up.

Jeebus.. I figured Americans would be the main category of people who has seen fights on a night out. Guess I was wrong.
I see them every night out pretty much. Saw one this Friday, three guys beating each other, throwing bottles etc. Nothing unusual.

You probably have more fights because no body has to worry about someone pulling a gun and killing you over stupid shit.

You know what, that's probably extremely true.
Also no chance of being sued.
Worst case scenario - you get arrested, fined and that's it. Maybe some minor injuries from broken glass or a black eye.

Same

Only if are fights worth watching like Canelo's next fight in may 5th.

I've never been to a night club in my life

Cops show up quickly when a fight breaks out, but it's rare. I bet there are more fights in Amsterdam though even with the cops there ready for you.

But I rarely go out oetz.

Jesus

>black guy tries to start a fight
>push him around a bit
>he starts shouting "hold me back" repeatedly to his friends
>they make a scene out of it with the black guy's friends pretending to hold him back while they all back away
why do they do this?

Attached: 1512282436039.jpg (270x400, 104K)

dno but the guys that talk the biggest about being big fighters usually cant do shit in a fight

Never because of this:
youtu.be/in3Ppk9NG9U?t=1m1s
Go to 1 minute

lmao

Western yuros, nordicks and slavs are the most violent drunks in the world. You fucks fight over anything.

Never pretty much, only seen afghans fighting eachother.

Attached: 1519268427411.jpg (720x665, 34K)

Surely you have more fights in certain states/countries/cities? The Swiss have lots of guns and I've seen fights when I was in Basel and Lake Maggiore

>I never left my mom's basement, but the society is real bad, I'm tellin you

>The Swiss have lots of guns
That's a statistical myth that retards from /k/ or Sup Forums like to throw around without even looking into it. Most of those Swiss guns belong to men who served in the compulsory army and kept them afterwards. Hell, they're supposed to.

>"All healthy Swiss men aged between 18 and 34 are obliged to do military service and all are issued with assault rifles or pistols which they are supposed to keep at home."
>bbc.com/news/magazine-21379912

They didn't buy them, and most homes don't even have ammunition in them. Their gun culture is very different from ours.

Attached: basic bitch.jpg (3024x4032, 2.59M)

It's fun when you're drunk though, like punching random things and objects because you can't feel it anyway.

on friday evening until saturday morning it's quite common in the most popular bar and pub streets

Fights aren't really a possibility when the odds that one of you is carrying a gun are high. It's like a game of chicken, but with a gun.

Depend on where you go, I rarely see fights in the places I go, can't remember when was the last time

it's like with nukes, in the end you will fight with conventional weapons anyway

it's complicated, the guns aside I rarely have seen fights outside of muggings or jumpings between people of different ethnic/socio-economic backgrounds, as weird as that sounds. Actual fist fights, in my experience, tend to occur more between people of like background competing over or reacting to something that they both have a shared cultural perspective of, and the US is so culturally heterogeneous that one doesn't encounter this that often. I know people have some notion of interracial violence but I grew up around niggers and they tended not to fight or attack white people because most whites are too much of a wild card nor did they share similar things to fight over.

I lived in one of the absolute worst ghettos in LA (Watts) and I saw 3 black guys almost mug a skinny white guy before one of the guys pulled back the other two and said "that's fucked up" and they left him alone. They should have done it, the guy looked like an aloof moron.