What SJWs call white privilege ist actually jewish privilege

What SJWs call white privilege ist actually jewish privilege.

Discuss.

When white people say that the jew is keeping them down its the same as when black people say that white man are keeping them down.

Discuss.

Mark Zuckerberg looks white to me.

Discuss.

>that turdmongler
>even remotely white
leafs these days

>flag

If he was just a normal dude walking down the street you would assume he was white because he is white

In """"""great britain"""""" maybe.

White people calling to keep the black men down are either dead or outside power sphere. The kind of jew Sup Forums hate are power. You make a fair point, but comparison is not reason.

SJWs view jews as white, however jews don't view themself as white but as a minority themself.

Name one white nation.

Don't chat shit, if you didn't know who he was you wouldn't question him being white or not

No, Israel. The jew is keeping everyone else down, not just blacks.

>a fucking leaf
>dubs
I'm torn.

Blacks did not discover the three laws of motion, or electromagnetism, or formalize scientific exploration as an institution, therefore your argument is invalid. You are merely the offspring of lucky merchants who made a killing at market and were morally deficient enough to buy off our politicians and plot devious schemes. Kill yourself, faggot.

Of course not. That would be racist.

only came in the thread to say this

blaming all your problems on jews is fucking stupid. They're just greedy fucks, you still have all the control in your life

A mealy mouthed reply

Jews are the master race just deal with it
look at nobel price and other intellectual medal
it's like saying the black are dumb

btw the muslims lobby is more important than the jewish loby just look in my country most of the entertainment is hold by muslim and actually if muslim decide to stop selling oil most of the world is fucked

Blacks discovered life, life was invented in Africa and spread around the world.

>mealy mouthed
Last time i used a fucking Oxford Dictionary was in high school, lad. I intend to keep it that way.

But they were holocausted, how can you be so insensitive????

In all seriousness tho, stay with me here Sup Forums, Jews are privileged.. in a way, privilege doesnt actually exist, only thing that exists is superiority.

For the last 2000 years, Ashkenazi Jews were ALWAYS bankers and court advisers. In medieval Europe, Ashkenazi Jews ALWAYS had a white collar job. Always.
EUROPEANS MADE JEWS SUPERIOR.

>their iq is just because of culture of learning
False! Ashkenazi and non-Ashkenazi Jews from Israel, with the same culture and upbringing, arent equal, Ashkenazi are 3 times more likely to finish university or be celebrities.

Thanks to Europeans, all Jews that reproduced were the ones that had white collar jobs, bankers and court people. And now, Jews are measurably more intelligent.
This theory also explains their extremely poor athletic performance.

One has evidence to support it, the other doesn't.

Discuss.

>Muslims
>Decide to stop selling oil

Yeah, because they have so much to fall back on.

Yes, many jews look after each other like SJWs wrongly assume whites do (maybe we should? I will). We see this in corporations and universities clearly.

tfw you create your own privilege by oppressing through victimization

> Ashkenazi are 3 times more likely
Where is the math for that??
> or be celebrities
.... The totally not who you know occupation of "celebrity"

Your talking out of your anus user. Some good general points. But why mix it in with bullshit?

It's like you wanked onto something by Thomas Sowell and forgot to clean it off before reading it out.

>privilege
I am privileged to not have affirmative action
I am privileged to be the descendant of indentured servants
I am privileged to have grown up to two parents who worked 40 hour plus weeks (and mom took lay offs during the summer so she could be a mother for one fourth of the fucking year).
I am privileged to have paid for 4/5th of my college education (grants paying for the other 1/5th) out of pocket with no minority bonus scholarships.
I am privileged to be considered to blame for the actions of the IRA, who were freedom fighters misconstrued as terrorists by UK propaganda.

The only privilege I got is a cheap internet connection and off time to shit post.

With equal amount of training, nordics and slavs can lift more than other ethnicities, as seen at various strongman competitions.
>yes, this is factual, well documented, and reasonable, I agree
West Africans seem to always outperform other ethnicities when it comes to running, all other factors being equal.
>this seems consistant, I agree
All other things being equal, such as culture, poverty and upbringing, various ethnic Europeans seem to be more intelligent than various ethnic Africans.
>yep, Sup Forums agrees with this statement, as do most objective people

Ashkenazi Jews tend to score higher on IQ tests than others, and also seem to be much more successful in intellectual endeavors in comparison to others.
>NO! NO! HOW CAN THIS BE!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS!! AA FUCKING JEWS, GOD DAMN FUCKING JEWS!! MUH EXCUSES! MUH CONSPIRACIES!! WE WUZ OPPRESSED

Ashkenazi jews are a lot dumber then they used to be. It is AA, quotas, and tribalism.

Yeah well I'd put their kind of tribalism as the highest intellect there is. Japs are pretty tribal when it comes to that kind of shit as well, and they are pretty high up there on the IQ and science achievements.

I dont know if the Jews became dumber, but I am sure as all fuck that whites went full retard, in fact I am so sure whites have became dumber that I am not sure if they will exist in the future.

Here is another graph. Jews used to be 25% of Harvard and made up 43% of Phi Beta Kappas (basically an honors designation). They were both overrepresented and smarter than their pears. Five years ago, Jews were 26% of Harvard and down to 11% of Phi Beta Kappas. They are both overrepresented and significantly dumber than their peers.

The jews were smart. The last fifty years has not been kind to their genes.

They still make up 26% of Harvard because they get AA as other jews rigged the system for their much dumber younger fellows.

This is something I have been saying since learning about the concept, but with this modifier: it's not just blaming the wrong party, it does so on purpose to take the heat off the guilty.

Jews are Semites: communal, tribalistic,incestupusly cooperative in-group and militantly competitive out-group. Westerners are individualists who like to think that helping others is good. Intelligence doesn't enter into it, it's the honest man losing to the liar every time, because they are playing by two different sets of rules.

Asheknanzi Jews have the highest IQ of any ethnic group.

They also have creative genius. If you consider how extremely tiny the number of Jews there have been and are, no other group comes close. Germany would never have produced a Beethoven if there numbers were as low as the Jews.

Gentile whites want AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. They want special treatment since they can't compete with Jews in terms of intelligence.

You resent the success of Jews. Thats what it boils down to. Failures hate successes!

Yes, if every other group is tribal, and whites try to be fair, whites lose out majorly. The reality is actually that whites tend to give other groups advantages. This has been happening over the past forty years with AA. Women also do this to men.

See
This stopped having and truth to it before you were born.

but... 6 million.

no. there's white priviledge in white countries, there's also asian priviledge in asian countries. it's a fact and it's normal and it's okay.

fuck I miss the holocaust

Ashkenazim are smartest provided you game the numbers to exclude the small subgroups of North-Western European Protestants that are actually smarter.
And then you asserted that any Jew in history knew anything about creativity.
>You know who's creative? My nephew Shlomo, I tell you what, Shlomo's creative! He's a big-time producer, and the beauty part is, you give him a TV show, he makes it a movie!

So Asian countries have quotas mandating the hiring of unqualified non-Asians?

when people talk about 1% white bankers / wallstreet they really mean jewish bankers

yeah we need to get this #JewPrivilege awareness started.. we need stats to back it up. the stats are there we just need to get them.

Jewish privilege is enjoying the benefits of white privilege while claiming no responsibility for the negative aspects of white privilege

Meanwhile Asians are busting their asses and being screwed over by affirmative action. Obviously Jews aren't being pushed out/affected by affirmative action, nor are the rich whites, its the poorer whites and asians that are being pushed out.

They claim to be white or nonwhite depending on whichever works for that moment.

yes of course. some companies need workers who actually understands the country and the environment and it would be idiotic to just hire foreigners/immigrants.

People, specially the niggers and liberals, claim that its the white man who are keeping the blacks down, specially professional sports.

In reality its the Jews. The NBA is ran by a Jew, and half of the teams in the league are ran by Jews. The Jews are the ones behind all of this. They are the ones who treat NBA players like cattle

Well this is exactly how you counter someone that talks about "white privilege", by bringing up "Jewish privilege".

fpbp