>affordable housing
>great cost of living
>outside of nog cities...all white
>amazing produce and veggies
>actual white qt's and real farm qt's
>sensible political views
>land ownership a reality
>muslims? what are those?
>4 seasons (norman rockwell painting autumns)
>fertile lands
>great food and beer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gqu2n5yb64
gahc.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ts0rxBVLEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I lived in North Dakota.
You've got half truths here.
From what I saw the food sucks,
They got immigrants too.
Meh.

>implying

Best state coming through.

>Missoula, Montana
>Over 90% white
>Most educated city in Montana
>Plentiful middle class employment

What are some comfy cities in Iowa? The cities I've been to were full of fat old people and not nearly enough QTs.

Oh damn I think I know that guy.

Ah what do you mean by "cities?" 4,000 people? I live in a town of 300 people right now so give me some perspective.

Iowa guy here. Best bet is a college town, but Iowa city is a bunch of wannabe progressive shitheads. Ames is alright, but much smaller than IC.

Des Moines is pretty decent, plenty to do, still small compared to other cities.

Really sad coming back after traveling abroad, so many fine women and very few of them live in Iowa.

Sounds like you got "culturally enriched" over there by Ahmed and your part time girlfriend.

Was thinking about taking an internship in Bozeman. Is Bozeman similar to Missoula?

Let's say 15,000+

Bettendorf is good. Ames is alright, but there's lots of asians there now. Des Moines is eh.. it's okay sometime sbut there's a lot of faggots there.

Muscatine, Coralville and Indianola are all okay too.

I actually like Boone myself but a lot of people say it's just meth and white trash.

lived in Michigan for 2 years, Hated every second of it. Pure cuck state. everyone is beta, and the women are dumb as rocks.

East coast is the only place to be, where real social and professional competition thrives

What's Cedar Rapids like?

rude desu

Michigan is a union heavy state. Those people are dumb as rocks.

I used to live there in like 2010-2011 and it was a lot of fun, but every single day I saw a new bus arrive from chicago and drop off niggers. Went there a few months ago and there was tons of nogs. Wouldn't recommend now.

Indiana is the only good one and will never allow rapefugees.

>Bettendorf

German name, I'm convinced this is the place to be.

Like honestly, I think the midwest states have the highest amount of central/northern european heritage, did anyone expect them not to be superior?

Come home, Hans.

>moving to a white part of the world at last

I can't live in the sticks, farming and the rural lifestyle seems so mundane. But midwest cities are pretty much Africa at this point.

Are there any major White cities left?

Are you really going to move to the midwest?

All you need to fit in is a ford f150 and a few guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gqu2n5yb64

My brother lives there.

Tornado alley isn't all it's cracked up to be.

>mundane

I hear this in every midwest/rural thread. What is exciting and so much fun about the coast?

I grew up in Boone and can confirm that.

Kansas represent

Depends on the near future development of both our countries.

I have given it thought once or twice to migrate some other place, but except a few rough ideas, never made plans.

Eh I got good memories from there. Used to date a girl for a few years from there. Probably giving me rose-tinted glasses about it.

The Midwest would be a politicical powerhouse if allowed to live as they did up until 2000. It's easy to control us now that our population relies on technology, lives a sedentary indoors lifestyle, eats all their dinners from microwave dishes outve Kroger and Walmart, and has lost most of their drive for hard physical labor. Technology has doomed the Midwest. Hoosier reporting, I genuinly wish that the cities in this state should be firebombed by gooks and the common man would be permitted to return to his previous lifestyle, devoid of fast food and smart phones. Also; yes almost all of us have central/Northern European heritage, but a couple chuckle fucks around here have injun blood also. You can tell them out though pretty easily. You'd be surprised to know how many of our "Germans" are actually Swiss though.

This is just me speaking but I like the convenience of Urban Areas. When I lived in Southern Minnesota it seemed like everything was three miles away.

I can't live in the north desu. Fucking hate cold climates.

fucking hoosier.

Implying they didn't conveniently change their heritage from german to swiss after all that Hitler business you hear so much about.

supposedly german used to be the second most spoken language here until then or something like that.
I know there're also several towns that like to pretend to be x y or z descendants. like Pella, Iowa pretends to be dutch and they have their own freakin' mock canal

>current year
>living in a country without history nor culture
>land without upcoming clash of cultures
>not having relatives who were in the SS
>not speaking the best language on earth

why even live?

>pic related

Ah. Well it's not that bad. That's what was fun about growing up here. Drinking or smoking on the way to your friends house or a party, driving girls back to their place after school or work or whatever. Feels like you got more time to interact with people.

Also I think there's a kind of freedom and satisfaction you get from having to plan things or have some supplies on hand incase you get snowed in or you lose power for a few days.

No. Don't fucking talk about the Midwest to outsiders.
Part of what makes the Midwest so good is that it's so easily forgotten about. Thus no one thinks of coming to live here.

tl:dr: If you were not born in the Midwest, then get out.

BASED INDIANA
The longer I live here, the greater appreciation I have for this land.

>le no culture meme

Just stop.

>Muslims what are those

This is a bad thing. Sun Tzu "know thy enemy like you know thy self".

>be murifat
>if you were not born here, then get out

My sides are in orbit

That's actually a really interesting perspective. My parents were both in business and brought home "time is money" mentality home and now I'm just stuck in it.

Fuck off, Kraut.
Don't you have a cuck appointment with Muhammad.

Not to mention a big ass windmill from Holland

>can't take the bantz
>proving sensitivity cliché

I know you, especially in certain midwest states have a lot of german culture still kept alive, no worries

Suburban Chiraqi here. Reporting for duty niggaz.

None of this will exist anymore once Hillary is in the White House.

was gonna go up and tour it with my gf at the time (she was from there) but it was closed or something :(

Implying you are from the midwest, I should not call you murifat, I'm sorry. After all, you are most likely a fellow Kraut.

I am in midwest, all the attractive girls are in the cities and apartments are expensive as fuck. Don't know about the land ownership. Everything else is accurate.

na we still all fuckin' mutts. if an american that's 3rd+ gen says they're full blood, most likely they're lying

faggot this is a midwest thread.

you're just regular west

suburbs, nigga. suburbs. land is still cheap there.

fuck yeah iowa. Dsm here.

Is that where jesco White comes from?

Sounds great, what the fuck would finance major working on Wall St. like me do for a living over there? Don't get me wrong, I'm fucking done with this shitty city but I can't make it as a mechanic or whatever out there.

Well, obviously you are, same goes for any nation in germany really. But why are you bringing facts to a bantz battle?

Don't you have to celebrate helping the Commies in the 1940s instead of helping us get dirty on the Eastern Front?

>pic related posing with one of your B17 after shooting it down

because I chopped down the cherry tree, I cannot tell a lie

tfw all white except 1/64th native

Northern Minnesota reporting in

Pretty alright if no one moves here

I'm actually full blood anglo though, directly descended from british migrants in the 19th century

gahc.org/

Yeah we have a few things here and there. I've actually met some old folks who can still speak a bit of German in the southwest part of the state.

I live in Wisconsin, I can confirm everything OP says. Aside from big cities in the southern cities having lots of niggers, there are very few arabs, jews, or mexicans.

This. Fargo.

you could easily get a job at a big accounting firm in Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Probably even Minneapolis or Chicago if you wanted to be in a bigger city.

In a small town I imagine you could be an independent accountant and open a tax preparation office or something like that. Financial advisor at bank etc.

We have a Swiss monestary and a whole bunch of Swiss towns from the old days, krautbro. Also, nobody admits they're swiss unless you're quite close to them; most stick it to "I'm German" until the day they die if they aren't prodded to explain the exact location.

Hans, I am very concerned for your safety.
What if the state finds you posting pro Nazi rhetoric online.
You better delete that before THEY see this.

as a southern midwesterner I must say Wisconsin is primo. Much better than Illinois or Indiana

St. Louis and Southern IL suck ass. KC is alright.

In all honesty tho, as unlikely as it may be, how welcoming would the midwest be to an actual german migrating there?

If I ever did flee and my destination would be the Americas, I'd come loaded with a degree and nice white skin.

Indiana is one giant farm. Fuck you and your shitty state. The only thing going for Indiana is that there are very few nogs.

I have a computer science degree and real estate license and was debating moving up to Fargo? Are there a lot of Muslims? I live in Atlanta and I'm trying to get away from the darkies.

Iowa is in terrible danger. Obama's HUD department is literally exporting crime from Chicago, bussing in thousands of poor inner city blacks to Eastern Iowa every year and putting an economic loaded gun to our local officials heads so these thugs and dealers and gangbangers can leech off our aid programs and ruin our small towns.

Many towns in Eastern Iowa have seen homicide rates jump from

>Indiana

Indiana is like the southern redneck version of the midwest.

Far north is your best bet. Nogs don't like the cold very much.

they'd be aight. probably everyone would be like "aw yeah man!" and wanna party with your or something. idk how the hicks would though if you lived in a town of 300

You read too much Breitbart, Infowars and RebelMedia

Also
>implying we chose those laws
>not knowing they have their roots in Allied Nations de-nazification process

UP baby, truly a paradise.

ND is about 10% shitskin at the moment and rising.

I live in downtown Milwaukee. Cops keep the bigger out of the east side. There are also bridges that raise up if they get too rambunctious.

Top of the list in segregation

Nebraska here. I know of two towns that contain a great deal of illegal mexicans but otherwise it's like a white utopia. There's really nothing to do though.

Take a trip down to brown county state park, the rolling Indiana hills and our forests are outstanding. This state is one of the best in the union in regards to what nature gave it; Illinois and kencuckians used to drive up here in the pre 2000s for vacation at our parks. Now it's less frequent due to the popularity of resorts and famous names like jellystone. Do you produce maple syrup during the sap season? Maple trees are pretty bountiful here and I think it's somethig all Hoosiers should do for a reason to spend more time outside and not to mention the expensive fucking prices on syrup.

*Niggers not biggers

no, fuck off we're full

>I live in Atlanta and I'm trying to get away from the darkies.

Can't say I blame you one bit.

Also why are girls from Milton so fucking QT?

Are there any decent sized cities, like around 200k-ish that one would recommend? Preferably "old" cities, with as much historical buildings as your young country allows.

God dammit. Montana or Utah it is.

This, I can't wait to move back to the flathead valley. Now I live in seattle, I absolutely hate it here, everything is too expensive, people here are much too liberal and don't have realistic views about the world.

sad but true

Cedar Rapids here

Nigga, fuck you.

There's like 5 cities that size in the midwest.

My girlfriend's mother has relatives in Kansas, when we were there i noticed alot of small cultural decorations and sometimes even some anglified german words being used.
Also everyone in Kansas seems to love Germans.
But Kansas is literally a state that is a paralell universe into nothingness. There is so much silence

>pic related

>What can be done to stop this, Iowanons?

I don't know man. Cedar Rapids used to be awesome but apes have been shipped in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ts0rxBVLEU

I guess we can move farther out into the cornfields like white people always do.

We don't go quite as nuts about it as Dixie with their Southern hospitality, but Midwesterners mostly try to be polite and welcoming.

Your best bets are Iowa, Wisconsin, or Minnesota - lots of families with German heritage there.

You can look into Maine, Vermont, Upstate New York, and New Hampshire.

The only "old" cities are on the east coast. But almost all 200K+ cities strong negro populations

>qts
>midwest
kek
>midwest
>not cold as shit

KC fag detected. STL is better, more things to do and see, less spics and muslims and its not fucking flat farms outside of STL. Actual nature and hills and lakes.

KC reporting in

So comfy here

We can't run forever.

Kansas is the prime place for German settlement.
The German accent helps get women from where I'm from.
You will be welcome so long as you:
A. are right wing/ republican
B. Are an actual white German (this point will ensure you will be able to grow a family if you want).