Can we get a movement going to boycott the NFL due to uppity niggers?

Hand-Egg is a gay, boring, nigger infested sport in the first place. The niggers who are now refusing to stand for the national anthem should be the last straw for the majority white male audience of the NFL. These niggers have been shoved down our throats for far too long for absolutely no reason.

If even half of, for instance, Trump's base boycotted the NFL, they would have to start firing their neurons over the SJW bullshit they're pushing. They might even take disciplinary action.

Our country would be better off anyway:
>Be typical blue collar white male with daughter
>Every Sunday and Monday, ignore daughter to sit in front of the Electric Jew to watch niggers dance in end zones
>Daughter craves attention
>Doesn't understand why daddy ignores her for a bunch of disgusting pavement apes
>As she gets older, she starts fucking blacks because she now believes this is the only way to please her father and finally get attention.

of all the asshole NFL players out there, why you gotta pick the one guy that has posed with a picture of pepe?

Their whiney politics over the past few years had already turned me off to the game. Ive stopped watching as much because of it.

Who are his endorsements/sponsors? I see a Nike logo in that pic.

This projection is hilarious. Not watching football won't get your daughter off that bbc

Fuck that spook, if he thinks we oppress minorities maybe he should go to a diverse nation like Saudi Arabia or China

I like where this is going

Because he is an uppity, ungrateful nigger whose contributions to society begin and end with entertainment revolving around a poorly shaped ball?

Yeah I know for a fact you don't understand what "projection" is.

Pro-tip: It doesn't mean that you automatically win some imagined dick measuring contest over the Internet because of your feigned knowledge of archaic psychological terms.

You fucking retard.

Trump tries to sue NFL....and wins! One dollar. More than thirty years later his supporters want to boycott the NFL because they don't like people exercising their rights. Pottery.

There's nothing to boycott. I do not purchase any NFL products, nor am I a customer for any products of their advertisers that's not completely independent of their NFL sponsorship (and there would be few if any in that group too). Nor do I have any influence over what others watch on TV or spend their money on.

I may consume their broadcast product, but they receive nothing from me in exchange unless very, very indirectly. Even committing to a complete boycott of the NFL, however you could rationally characterize what that would be, there's little chance it would change in any way how I participate in the economy.

It would free up some shitposting time, of course...

Live in a state with a team?
Keep working good goy and believe you aren't contributing to the problem.

>y-you don't like him because he exercises his rights!
>n-not because of what he said, which is objectively inaccurate and offensive
This sort of intentionally poor argumentation is so pathetic and transparent. Pic related, it's everything you will post in this thread, if you post more than once.

Is he not exercising his rights? Btw, it's good!

Check out these sweet digitsI win, you're a fag haha.

Goddell is probably losing his shit. Virtually all the money the NFL gets is because of people who DON'T subscribe to these SJW agendas.

Goddell panicking. At least something good will come of this.

You're not going to bait me into arguing with you. Go fuck yourself. You know very well why people are upset with him and it's not about exercising his rights.

I hope you're a kike though. If not, you're just a double digit IQ liberal who can't into rhetoric or reason.

most NFL fans are dumb as shit, good luck convincing them their religion is not only a colossal waste of time, money, and energy, but also prolefeed intended to take their money and keep their minds occupied on useless trivia and meaningless rivalries.

The goal is to force Nike to publicly choose between BLM and the police. Business-wise, they cannot afford to lose all the dindus who wait in line for hours then fight for the latest Jordans on release day (the only thing that can get the out of bed early). Nike will surely side with BLM.

Force the shitstorm to arrive. They are the most vulnerable player in this entire saga.

Honestly fuck patriotism, if the American government won't stand for white people then should we honestly care if Black people think? This country has been cucked since the civil war and I'd rather scrap the whole government in general.

Also you move the sheeple from football they will go to some other Jewish controlled interests

Sports aren't the problem,jews and blacks are.

>arrogantly blasts an ignorant society
>spends time posting on Sup Forums

That won't go anywhere. Your should start a movement that there isn't enough Latino/Arab representation. Make the left eat itself.

>if the American government won't stand for white people
Not a bad point. Still wouldn't mind seeing the NFL suffer over these niggers though.

NCAA >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rigged NFL

Fuck off you fat autist, football is America's Game