FUCK

THE

PIGS

oh lawd

>non-compliance
>just like every other nigger

It would be age-ist not to spray her
They did what was necessary.

keked hard when she threw her hands up in the air like she was praising jesus.

what threat could be that old woman?

maybe she had a shotgun hidden in her pocket or what?

Fuck you, nigger lover

Dude... this is heavy.
Why the fuck they are going rodney king in her ass? Is an old lady bro...

>a shotgun

Nice strawman, eurobeaner.
You may not know this, but they make guns smaller than shotguns. Some are small enough to fit in your hand. We call those handguns. They even fit in pockets.

More importantly, NONCOMPLIANCE. You don't get a pass just because you're old. If I threaten to shoot up a local school I still get tried even if I don't own a gun.

Is it complete lawlessness in european mexico?!

so for you what is seen in that video it's all ok?

>niggers
I don't care.
You can't have Barney Fife without Jim Crow.

Any more like this?

Looks like justice to me

kek'd

It's not about there being a threat, and age doesn't matter. The police are legally required to enforce the law. They repeatedly gave lawful orders to the citizen and repeatedly asked for her to get on the ground, which she refused, and to turn around and put her hands up, which she refused. Use of Force guidelines are very clear and explicit; when a citizen is given lawful orders and repeatedly refuses to comply, the officers are required to move up to the next step, which includes pepper spray and "soft hands."

All physical interactions with the police can be easily avoided by simply following their basic instructions. This is not complicated. The officers did their job and detained a noncompliant suspect without incurring any injuries to any party.

/thread

Yes.
See

AHAHAH

J U S T

Funny how white conservatives always cry about MUH 1984! but are the first to defend actual totalitarian dystopian policies because the victims are non-white.

user-dude:
1- Is not easy for an old lady to "get on the ground" lots of old people cant even sit on a fucking chair without help. So fuck off.
2- /threading your on post is lame as fuck.

kill yourself edgy faggot.

All niggers must fucking hang.

Does being old mean you can no longer handle a handgun?

*sips tea waiting for you to come bac sounding more like a retard*

I don't like this.

>its a European thinks niggers that don't listen should be treated with kid globes thread

every day with you Eurocucks

you could learn a lot from us about how to treat unruly idiots

i didn't think i'd ever be able to say this but black lives matter. grandmas are a no no

you just don't understand American bootlicking mentality

everything the police does is right

He's right. We should let people break the law when enforcing it is uncomfortable.

I don't believe you should pepper spray great great great great grandma though

Well the instructions were simple, but still she's 84 and way weaker than the woman that pepper sprayed her.

theres no context to the raid

you dont even know what its about

you'd rather Ahmed fuck your little daughter or sister, or the fucking 80 year old lady in a graveyard than possibly use force against a POOR LIL shitskin

also
>Germans talking about bootlicking

you have an extremely long history of being conformist idiots, you never dissent against your governments, you cucks have a hardon for a leader that tells you what to do

Listen bro, I understand you are European and may not understand what a negro ghetto Is like. But In some of these ghettos you literally have a higher chance of getting shot then In Iraq. When these cops go in to these places that HAVE to show complete force, anything else ends with dead cops, and even that is often not enough to keep them alive.

Imagine you are a cop, going to a call in the same neighborhood where multiple of your fellow cops have been shot or shot at, you are going to be on edge and wild eyed, anyone would.

>great great grandma

dont be retarded

Yes 84 year old citizens should be approached with a different protocol you autistic retard.

Meh, as long as they are going after blacks I don't care.

OP I understand you're angry and distraught.

But every single day in America cops are getting shot at by black people or the cops have to go respond to crimes that are mostly done by................................ black people.

This female cop could've turned the grandma around by herself and secured her without using any kind of force, she is a dumb cop.

But you really have to understand the life cops live in this nation.

And what would that be?

She could have easily hidden a nuke under that turban.

>not knowing their breeding habits

Go back to Morocco you fakeass spic darkie

Drunk driving digger with a suspended license runs a stop sign, refuses to pull over. Runs into the his mother's house and refuses to come out.

Cops enter the house to arrest him for being a typical nigger. His mother refuses to do what the cops say, gets maced.

>It's all the fucking cops fault. Reeeeeeee

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZlDZPYzfm4

>can't win with logic
>better call him autistic

She was treated differently.
They used the lowest degree of force at their disposal. They didnt taze her, shoot her, pin her, put a boot on her head. They sprayed her. They literally did what you are requesting. They treated her differently.

Please us an ad hominem for your next well-reasoned rebuttal

Watch an episode of cops, count how many people say "I can't breath".

If her son was a normal human being the cops wouldn't have been there in the first place.

all that because her son ran a stop sign, that's just uncalled for. a raid for a stop sign the police state is real.

ok noncompliant suspect and all of that but...

imagine that the old woman is hald deaf or imagine a person whatever the age that is mentally ill and gets panic attack in that moment and don't obey the police, they can kill that person only because don't follow their orders strictly?

like that big guy that was selling tobacco or alochol I don't remember, in the street and the police choke him to death

I can't breath!
fuck you uncompliant suspect

this guy died because he was selling illegal cigarettes, oh what a thug
youtube.com/watch?v=JpGxagKOkv8

>a raid for a stop sign the police state is real.

Drunk, suspended license, illegal weapon, eluding, resisting....

This doesn't happen in an all white country. Throw the niggers out and we can fire ninety percent of the cops.

Let's set this up from the point of view of the police

>You arrive to arrest a suspect
>You ask him to come outside peacefully to be taken in and proessed

>Nah nigga fuk dat cuz

>now you have to enter the house
>ask him to walk towards you or you will taze him

>Nah nigga fuk dat cuz

>taze him
>have to move in to secure the environment, arrest him, and make sure no one gets shot
>keep in mind, when a cop enters a house, it is a completely foreign place to them and anyone inside it is a complete stranger with unknowable intentions

>old lady is close to the cops
>ask her to turn around

>Nah nigga fuk dat cuz, don't touch me n' shiet

>ask her again or you'll spray her

>Nah nigga fuk dat cuz

>spray her
>AW LAWDY LAWDY DA POPO EVILLL LIKE DA DEBILLLL

You have to honestly wonder just how fucking stupid people are that they blame the cops for not wanting to get shot. Universal suffrage was a mistake. Jesus christ, how genuinely stupid are these people?

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE THEY?

Oh man, a 150 year senile old lady did not perfectly comply after being surprised by a police raid in the middle of the night, better rough her up for good measure.

This is coming to your homes in the suburbs soon, 60% white bootlickers.

OH LAWD JESUS CHRIST
OH LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY
OH LAWD PLEASE HELP ME

But da Po-lice are evil! Colin 49er said so.

Only if you have a nigger tier child that brings them there.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDgEQ7P1u4I

hey there is nothing wrong with the police in the usa you know it's only niggers n shit

This isn't Hot Fuzz, lad.

That comment:
>They went from being "peace officers" to "law enforcers", and
Isn't that the definition of police?

>I'd rather arm and protect myself than count on these guys to save me.
At least he got this right

Anyway, these niggers don't follow directions. This never happens with Whites. Someone who is stronger, more powerful, better armed than you tells you to turn around and you act like a nigger, don't be surprised if you get your teeth kicked in.

Daily reminder:
youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

americans drawn to police work are lower class scum, therefore most american cops at the base level are lower class scum. this scum gets promoted through the ranks, and they hire more shtiheads like themselves.

are you dumb?

Thanks for correcting the record Abdullah Goldstein

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=D5K5l89mpV8

Most beautiful thing I've seen in awhile. Can't wait till the Civil War comes

female cop appears to have sprayed her.

>Turn around
>doesn't turn around
>Turn around
>doesn't turn around
>Turn around
>doesn't turn around
>Turn around
>doesn't turn around
>Turn around and face that way
>doesn't turn around and face away
>Turn around and face that way
>Turn around and face that way or I will spray you
>gets sprayed

Not only was the sprayer telling her that but another officer was telling her the same.

What's the problem again?

dirty bomb in her bagpipe

This is an instance where I am definitely with the old woman on this one. If they're nigger-busting her dindu grandson fine, but you're gonna pepper spray a fucking 84 year old? Bitch can barely stand up straight, and is 84 fucking years old, you can't control that situation without pepper spraying her ass?

fuckin pigs

I wonder why there isn't a tranquilizer dart to put the suspects down I think It will be more efficient than the tazer...

don't you know?

puum tranquilizer dart and sleep in seconds nad all the violence ends

Looks terrible

Female cop.

Post more freedom
liveleak.com/view?i=e2a_1471640073
>inb4 someone unironically defends the cops

they don't work that way.

It injects something in you which then has to circulate through your body.

Tazers work instantly.

Old People are fucking faggots gas them all

i know, they could have shot her in the leg.

It is not about being a threat, you must follow all orders of the police if you were born in the country, they have full control. If you comply, everything goes smoothly. There is a price for her to be born in a country other than Africa, this is it, you still must comply to the law.

Oldass people should be treated differently, just like a child or a retarded person

>cops kick in my door because my dipshit sibling did something and ran from the police
>Ed my quadriplegic vegetable uncle is in the living room having his intravenous dinner
>They start screaming at him to put his hands up
>he just gurgles slightly and drools
>They start screaming at him to get on the ground
>he musters all his effort and curls his lip slightly
>a 250lb roid raging meathead blasts him with pepper spray and tackles him out of his tard chair for non compliance
>a shrieking bald eagle sails overhead as the national anthem starts playing out of nowhere
>everyone is clapping
>murica

She was not complying. How fucking stupid do you have to be to not comply with armed police? Every video like this are stupid stubborn shits unable to listen to simple directions. They always want to have a discussion with the police before deciding to comply.

>liveleak.com/view?i=e2a_1471640073

fuck he even keep the hammer after the shots

If they're not competent enough to not act like a nigger or a retard, maybe they shouldn't be allowed to have free will. We shouldn't have to bend over backwards giving special treatment to retards.
Video related: youtube.com/watch?v=hqtw5ex7gHc

>Thinking old people can't be dangerous
Police needed to secure the area. Part of that is making sure no one has a weapon or anything that could endanger the police. That includes giving lawful orders for citizens to be temporarily restrained until the police can sort it out. She had numerous times to comply with a lawful order. She did not comply and the female officer, could have used more excessive force than pepper spray.

I CC and carry knives. When I get stopped by the police, I get restrained and they take my weapons while they go sort things out. It's nothing personal. Then they give me back my weapons and take off the restraints and everyone is squared away. Then we go about our business. If I acted like a nigger at any point during this, it would end up in a bad situation.

All she had to do was turn the fuck around. These niggers don't fucking get it. They fail at school and life because they can't follow basic directions. They think "we fightin da white man yo" but they're actually chimping.

>keeping a quadriplegic vegetable around

You should see the full video. Fucking cops actually try to perform CPR on the guy after they fill him with lead like it's actually going to do anything.

He dindu nuffin'

Should've shot him in the head. Mercy killing.

I thought you maple niggers were progressive.

He wuz a gud boy

i rally couldnt give two shits about an old lady getting pepper prayed, desu

Things you could have done:

>opened the door
>complied with the police
>not talk back to the police giving you clear instructions
>become uppity

Things you did:
>refused to open the door so the cops had to kick it in
>refused to comply with the cops
>shouted "I dundu nuffin man!"
>ignored orders

rly mk u fink

Oh Lawdy jeezus I cant see nuffins

>2016
>refusing to comply with a lawful order

this isn't rocket science people

The only free thing in America is cholesterol.

Now thats something to get pissed off about.
Funny how you strawman.

Ignoring an officer's commands is in the dindu blood.

>>become uppity
Really the best time to be uppity (and not risk death) is once they restrained you and check you for weapons. Then you can talk all the shit you want.

But the best thing (besides not being a nigger) would be to just shut the fuck up and get a lawyer, whether you're innocent or not.

>"wtf america"
>resists arrest
>expects to be left alone
wtf spain?

just a cunt getting sprayed for non compliance.

hell, she didn't get 'naded at least, Russia XD

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0

Really makes you think

not left alone but I think that a single cop could arrest that old woman and was not neccesary to spray pepper in her eyes

She was clearly refusing to follow orders. This is extremely common, especially nowadays, amongst negros. They think they're above the law so they don't have to follow orders.

And thus they generally end up getting killed or their asses handed to them. Good riddance.

Why can niggers just follow orders?
If you fight against the cops, you're gonna have a bad time.

>You can't have Barney Fife without Jim Crow.

This is now mine.

fuck