What are some foreign foods that you really wanna try?

What are some foreign foods that you really wanna try?

Attached: Kalles_original-food-in-tubes.jpg (1600x1136, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipteryx_odorata
youtube.com/watch?v=wmu7bHj81WI
youtube.com/watch?v=GM7FYfGTKBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

real udon and sukiyaki

Slivovitz

ur moms pussy i really like sea food

you're not missing much

This

ayahuasca

Finnish cheese bread with cloudberry. Gordon Ramsay hated it, but I really want to try it.

Attached: 1200px-Leipäjuusto_cheese_with_cloudberry_jam.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

unIronically this but i wanna get the proper one like the homemade thing

Attached: m9.jpg (600x600, 108K)

Smalahove

whale meat

Because it is jiàng(醤)
Koreans also adapt

yeah we got similar one but it's not slimy and is not able to eat raw we usually make a stew with it

I want to try Mammi

Attached: Mammi.jpg (550x367, 32K)

They sell that shit at IKEA, fucking delish

This
Some finns say is tastes like shit, others say it's pretty good.

Not a food but a drink. I want to try Kvass.

Some Canadian dessert thing that has layers. I can't remember what it's called.

cicago pizza
it's look stupid
but look so lovely too

Attached: timthumb.jpg (650x400, 97K)

Should be possible to find in Norway in some better food store. I like your brunost. It's a bit hard to find, but some stores have it. What comes to leipäjuusto, the taste is not that different from any fresh cheese think a large slab of cottage cheese that is baked.

Just ate it yesterday with cream and sugar. For me it's a speciality that I eat maybe two times a year, but it really is good.

cheesebread is pretty common here would be shocked if it isn't easy to acquire in Norway

sopa de macacao

I've been looking for tonka beans, but they seem impossible to find here.

>Some finns say is tastes like shit, others say it's pretty good.
Not sure about its taste, but it looks like faeces or manure. No doubt about that.
Would try anyway.

the rotten beans with slime and mucus?

>I want to try Kvass.
Nothing special. I guess you can buy yeast or whatever they use online and then make it home.

I try it, they are okay. Certainly better than the dog shit of common pizza stores spread all over the usa but if you are around chicago for whatever fucking reason, mind as well try it if you have some time to waste.

No. Small beans used as spice. Apparently tastes like a mix of cinnamon and vanilla. They have a high coumarin content and can be bad for yout liver, I think that's the reason they don't sell it in finland.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipteryx_odorata

youtube.com/watch?v=wmu7bHj81WI
youtube.com/watch?v=GM7FYfGTKBI

I plan to get drunk before trying that shit, that should to resist the odour (hopefully).

Attached: s.jpg (342x463, 16K)

Kalles kaviar is a strange experience. I would assume that would be really bad if you taste it the first time as an adult. It's one of those things you have to grow with. That said, I think it's really good, but you shouldn't confuse it with real caviar, it doesn't taste even remotely similar.

Cute Russian virgin pussy.

Attached: 5607046+_266f9a5fc412e6a9524f110585dbc704.jpg (891x819, 200K)

Propably tastes quite similar to Nordic variants of home made low alcoholic beer. I saw a bottle of kvass in a store few days ago, but the price was a bit steep. Something like 4 eur/1l. I think I still buy a bottle just for the curiosity.

Kvass tastes exactly like svagdricka.

Is there hops in svagdricka and kvass? We don't put hops in kotikalja.

ES

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Those strange American sweets where they take apples and coat them in some substance.

Would be interesting to taste american snacks that I haven't had the opportunity to try. I mean twinkies, hot pockets, hershey's chocolate, corn dogs etc.

Burger King, the European version preferably.

what brand was that?
We have few "kinds" of kvass available, generic kvas that's being sold almost everywhere has too much sugar added, i.e. they say a sweetened carbonated water.
My granny often made kvas during summertime, it tastes differently

Poutine

>Would be interesting to taste american snacks that I haven't had the opportunity to try. I mean twinkies, hot pockets, hershey's chocolate, corn dogs etc.
pervert!

i wanna try fugu because i suppose the thought of "oh shit i might die i might die" would make the experience bretty kewl

commercially served fugu as safe

Cool 1980s meme there m8.

aww
tack :)))

Kvassi maistuu enemmän mallasleivältä kuin kotikalja.

I have heard the Hungarian blood sausage (veres hurak) is among the best ones so as a fan of bloody sausages I'd love to try one sometime.

Attached: 2956_7_700x460.png (460x460, 488K)

The greasiest, most decadent genuine American hamburger

Every bread ever
One of my dream goals is to travel the world and try every bread ever known to man

I admit it. I honestly don't expect to like them. The reason is that I have seen those referred to so much in american tv and movies that I would like to know how they actually taste like.

Mämmi

No idea

Svið

Attached: Svið.jpg (853x640, 134K)

Yes.

It's bretty gud when it's done right. New York and Chicago style pizzas are fantastic when done by local places; avoid chains.

heart attack grill

I’m a actually curious what this tastes like

Attached: 900A62B2-D44A-4AE1-965B-C33CCEFC11C7.jpg (640x431, 72K)

I'm very curious about Korean dog meat. I want to know if it can actually taste good or is just a psychotic meme.

Attached: Dog_Meat.jpg (1000x667, 251K)

I wanna try it and be certain that British foods are shit.

Attached: IMG_0284.jpg (960x640, 72K)

Any real American burgers, pizza, pulled pork and fried food (especially Cajun). It all seems so tasty.

australian meat pies look comfy
we have tourtierre in canada but it's really only a christmas thing and it's not really the same

Attached: 1506580891368.jpg (940x527, 87K)

It's not.

I wanted to try root beer for some time.
Then I did.
It's fucking undrinkable piss.

So, nothing anymore.

I want to try authentic chilidogs, tacos, tortillas with guacomole

I don't believe you.
It's fat, greasy and unhealthy. It has to be good.

I want to try some "real"
>Peanut butter
>Sushi
>Wok
>Stroopwafel

I really like the Stroopwafel they sell here, but I wonder how close are they to Dutch.
I'm absolutely disgusted by the other things that are sold here, but again I want to know if the dish is genuinely shit or it's the locals that fuck it up (I suspect the latter).

Dunno, its rather easy to find foreign food here..
May be authentic foie gras - I only had tried pate made of it.

its quite delicious, and although I prefer the black ones, everybody likes the white ones the most

The ones they sell as гoллaндcкиe вaфли are pretty similar to the standard brands sold in Dutch stores in my experience. However storebought is shit compared to the fresh-made warm stroopwafels they sell on the street like pic related.

Attached: stroopwafel.jpg (550x367, 31K)

I just found a Scandinavian deli & market near Beverly Hills operated by a group of Swedes and Finns.

What do you Scandis suggest I try?

Attached: arve.jpg (206x245, 7K)

Generally overrated unless you go to a small restaurant which specializes in them.

90% of the food that chains and markets here sell is awful.

Attached: ft cat.jpg (1200x1553, 278K)

this desu

Well mämmi of course.

-American BBQ ribs cooked by an actual American
-Takoyaki
-Marmite

can a finngolian please describe the taste and texture of mammi?

Attached: finnish delinquant1.jpg (332x339, 58K)

imagine raisins but not sweet.

Souds gross honestly. Although I do like raisins, I couldn't imagine enjoying one with no sweetness. What is mämmi made of?

No idea

IN-N-OUT Burger
it looks like shit but I heard it tastes like sex with angel

Attached: dzp56ny.jpg (1600x1200, 310K)

water, rye malts and rye flour. soetimes it has syrup in it as well. and no, it doesn't taste at all like raisins.

It's excellent compared to other fast food but it's overrated as hell otherwise.

t. someone that lives within ten minutes of two of them

so it's good as a one time thing but not as regular (say once a week) meal
thanks fren

Aztec caviar from Mexico

like a mix of dirt and pudding

No. It's actually awful.

nah, too sugary

Nanaimo bar.

Attached: 9c1f2bc3-4c8a-4639-951b-5077e790b0d9_ultimate-nanaimo-bar_WebReady.jpg (460x230, 37K)

Imagine stout, which is so strong that is almost solid mixed with vanilla

I ordered twinkies on ebay and boy does it taste like utter crap.

Maple syrup,peanut butter
Some weaboo food from anime,