Why is New World is so fucking boring? It's the most boring continent of the world

Why is New World is so fucking boring? It's the most boring continent of the world.

1 - Nationality in New World is meaningless, if you say you are American, it doesn't mean nothing, you can be an ultra pale ginger or a very dark negroid

2 - New World tourism consist in consumerism and nature, nothing special

3 - New World rich classes aren't different at all

4 - New World cities aren't traditional and they can be demolished soon

No offense, your continent is so boring...

Attached: CLB9_IMG_9300.jpg (1666x1071, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2K7Hybt3mWY
youtube.com/watch?v=9MBf_LvqUsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1489347792329.png (219x243, 3K)

new world is the americas you dumb fag, it's not a single continent and it doesn't include australia

or nz

we're the alt new world

and also honestly fucked if i would visit Australia as a tourist its pretty comfy and stable though to live in

Aus is slowly turning into USA
idk why they want to be like us but whatever

whiter than you mohammed

how are they turning into us? most of the non-whites there are asian

I think he means we're simply regressing into a faggot shithole.

I wonder what it would feel like if they cannot afford their houses while Chinese are buying up all the real estates

the Chinese aren't any worse than Americans or other foreigners for buying shit there just a massive housing bubble thats been set up so boomers can get richer set up by more and more neoliberal governments

Looks like boomer problems are universal throughout the world. Both of my countries (Burger and Worst Korea) suffer from that as well.

New World was built by immigrants. What did you expect, Indonesia?
I'd say nationalism is a boring and archaic concept.

accually the shitty thing is the economy is now super reliant on the bubble existing now because we're got such a huge trade deficit now and its one of the only things creating 'value'
gotta not waste the next mining boom or we're fucked

>a huge trade deficit now
Is that because of the issue with natural resource price drops?

just part of how service economies that first world countries have now work, except Germany i guess
never had much industries in the first place so its exporting what there is, agriculture, resources, tourism but importing most shit that middle class: the country needs.

>New World cities can be demolished soon
Just like polish cities in the WWII xD

Love this meme

>1 - Nationality in New World is meaningless
We have a culture as unmique, complex and distinctive as anyone in the new world.
>2 - New World tourism consist in consumerism and nature, nothing special
You do realize some of us have remains of ancient civilizations, gastronomy, arts, traditional cultures, etc.
>3 - New World rich classes aren't different at all
No arguments there
>4 - New World cities aren't traditional and they can be demolished soon
Even in Europe you don't demolish 16th-17th centuries baroque masterpieces

Attached: Catedral Zacatecas.jpg (600x900, 223K)

*as unique, complex and distinctive as anyone in the old world

Attached: Teotihuacan2.jpg (1000x787, 279K)

Consumerism is the only problem.

That's global, at least the crafts you buy here are still made by actual locals

Attached: artesanias1.jpg (980x500, 138K)

>1 - Nationality in New World is meaningless, if you say you are American, it doesn't mean nothing, you can be an ultra pale ginger or a very dark negroid
Belonging to a nation is a matter of identity, culture and will to be part of a society. Not a matter of ethnicity.
That's blatantly false and you know it
Same for the old dirige
Actually take the time to get out of your traditional commie blocks and you'll see how wrong you are
>No offense, your continent is so boring...
Australia and Canada aren't on the same continent afaik

so what fag? these are things that define the old world. I appreciate Europe and Asia too but I'm not stuck in the past. Things you call tradition were once new anyway, your country at one point was young and those 'historic' buildings were just buildings. We are building our history everyday. stupid point

>1 - Nationality in New World is meaningless, if you say you are American, it doesn't mean nothing, you can be an ultra pale ginger or a very dark negroid
And you can be in Europe too, citizenship isn't based on ethnicity anywhere in Europe
Oh god you fell for a bus tour didn't you? There is tons of shit to do on both coasts, the middle is mostly agricultural land though.
I'm unsure what this even is supposed to mean
Maybe on the west coast, but the downtown areas on the east coast are pretty traditional. The skyscraper areas of all major cities of all countries look the same though.

Maybe try actually traveling, thank you

even that being said, who cares if we have new buildings? all buildings were new at one point. people already look at old new york buildings fondly

Also not making the pilgrimage to knob creek to do something you can only do in america
youtube.com/watch?v=2K7Hybt3mWY
youtube.com/watch?v=9MBf_LvqUsQ

Our geography is far more diverse than Europe, from the frigid wastes of Alberta to the scorching hot deserts of the south west and the swamps of the south east. The Caribbean is world class comfy, a literal paradise.
A variety of sports are popular here, in Europe it's just soccer. Here we have American football, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, hockey and yes, even soccer too. Weed is legal in large portions of the US and soon in many more places. Mexico and SA is busting with culture see Our culture is so pervasive that it's actually hard for you to see it, we've colonized you and you didn't even know it.

Attached: vietnam mcdonalds.jpg (840x585, 71K)