HAPPENING: ASSANGE TO RELEASE TO EMAILS SOON

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING LADS

americanupdater.com/breaking-assange-and-wikileaks-set-to-expose-the-hidden-strategy-of-hillary-and-the-dnc/

>Julien Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks is preparing to release further emails from Hillary’s private email server and the DNC. Some WikiLeaks sources used the Dark Web to leak some details about the latest batch.

>Samples from the leak:

>“They’re blue collar, poor white trash, and similar to ‘the Jew’s’ supporters and we can peal them away.”

>“They’ll believe anything.”

>“We beat Romney by reminding them that he was rich”

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BAkVR
liveleak.com/view?i=708_1470922102
cryptome.org/2016/08/hillary-2009-ethics-agreement.pdf
cryptome.org/2016/08/guccifer-hillary-sid-turkey-syria-iran-2012-10-03.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wXS19JsdugU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

archive.is/BAkVR

thumbnail plz

You trump fags have been saying this for a while now its nothing is going to happen.

OMG this

Yea this guy pretty much nailed it nothing is going to happen. Keep dreaming

Okay but is there a better source?

My bad

Yeah I agree with these guys

same

/thread

Liberals don't care about facts, they already made their decision to vote for a woman, assange is wasting his time

Yeah these guys pretty much nailed it.

Nice meme

yet another "habbening" where shit doesnt happen.

kys OP

zzzzzz

She's invincible, these emails won't do shit.

Seems a bit too direct.

Wow, such a witty and original comment. I'd wager this poster has a 9 inch cock and a supermodel girlfriend.

What the fucks happening here . Are the shills upset or just retarded on purpose

Holy fuck this is getting shilled hard

Bumping for WHiTE WESLEY SNiPES

Go back to brewing tea and don't forget to put the milk in first unless you want to ruin it.

Bump for Drumpf

Don't let the shills slide this ameribros

You think that the entire hand was going to be played in the first minute of this game?

Only Hillcunts went that route, and all you got for it was a short-circuiting robot woman with a hidden colostomy bag who needs a stepping stool to get into an SUV.

Stay afraid, cunts, it's going to be nice when the big leaks that do the most damage come out at a point where there's no way to prevent the damage.

You're still playing checkers, faggots, time to move on to 6d chess.

it's another dumpfkin thinks everyone is a shill episode! sad!

what's the matter can't face the truth drumpfkin?

they have your entire servers contents

an army of unpaid interns can't save the DNC from getting BTFO

>implying shills

not everyone on here is a shill drumpfkin

Watch

Terrorism being taught in UK's MUSLIM SCHOOLS
liveleak.com/view?i=708_1470922102

>87062816
>87062852
>87062901
>samefagging

Who the fuck is trying to get the liberal vote???

I will happily tell a liberal I want them dead, we are going after indies and moderates

There isn't a voting majority of liberals, though.

Between the yellow-dog Democrats, and the straight-ticket Republicans, there are a bunch of people who could go either way or aren't sure whether they'll show up to vote, and they're the ones who end up deciding it.

>87062901
We have IDs here, newfriend

>peal

That's atrocious.

Kek fuck libtards

Thank you for the tip, sideways Peru.

>Surely this will be the end of Hillary's campaign
>Better samefag and act like a shill to get this thread more attention

They playing checkers with week old McChikken tendies on a twister mat inside a giant gerbil wheel powered by their farts. #winning

True or not, spread the meme

Oh baby not only will she alienate the swing state voters she is going to have the shekelmonsters after her.

Go home shill you are drunk.

There will be a media blackout on this.

All of the elites that own the media, including Clinton will do everything they can to keep this out of the public and it will work.

This info will literally only be posted on Sup Forums and Breitbart. No normies will see this shit.

Life is unfair m8, get used to it.

Unironically top-tier shitposting. Have some woke bunda

>tfw my primary school taught us christian values despite that not being allowed

LOL.

You do know "these guys" was just one person right?

Like can you at least acclimate yourself to the site you are using before blowing your cover?

Are there even any mediocre shills anymore or has anyone with half a brain realized whats up.
Everyone can see you agreed with yourself you beta cucklord.

Thank you for amending the transcript

yea, shills get scared when it come to these leaks.

>This info will literally only be posted on Sup Forums and Breitbart

Thanks to Shillary 'gas the rights, diaper war now' Clinton, normies will ackshually be exposed to this.

Go look at the search history popularity of Alt Right. Sup Forums isn't alt right, but CNN ran a front page webstory that unironically linked directly to Sup Forums.org/pol/

I'll believe it when I see it

No problem, stone stacker.

whats this

Oh leaf, you made me kek hard. Came here to make that EXACT post

I really do hope this gets a lot of normie attention but so far it seems the only people seeing this shit are people who are already voting trump, which is fucking pointless.

RiFF RAFF deleted his tweet supporting Trump
>normies didn't even link catalog

Is that Sam Hyde?

Well, say bye bye to OH & PA.
Now we just need 1 more. Trump is gonna build a spa-Resort in Detroit! Or Milwaukee? Screw it, both!!

>Sup Forums isn't alt-right

We created it lmao

What does she means by "the Jew's"?

Bernie

>P-p-please guys, just forget the info. There's... there's nothing you can do...

Fuck off

cryptome.org/2016/08/hillary-2009-ethics-agreement.pdf

cryptome.org/2016/08/guccifer-hillary-sid-turkey-syria-iran-2012-10-03.pdf

I'm just gonna leave this here

Trump has Florida already. This election is over if this stuff leaks and proves true.

looks blatantly fucking shopped tbqh

That shits shopped as fuck.

>Americanupdater
>COME ON GUYS HE'LL RELEASE THOSE LEAKS WHERE SHE SUCKS HITLERS SOUL OUT OF THE GROUND THROUGH HER PUSSY ANY DAY NOW

>Google Mail Beta
>real
It's 2016 you faggots

Just a reality check buddy.

It gets old hearing "THIS IS THE END OF SHILLARYS CAMPAIGN! SHE'S SURELY DONE NOW!!" for the 5th time this week and every other week for months now.

Its his own Gmail account you fucking ass

It better be actual shit this time that knocks her down in the polls or even better, arrested.

That's because it is.

Its not over until Nov. 8th faggot..And its going to get so much worse before it gets better on Sup Forums

>$.02

The lists to the left and the title are clearly of a lower resolution than the body of the email, not to mention some other artifacting. Also who sent it and who to?

>Oh le here's 0.02 shekels maymay xD

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Anybody who thinks it's real is straight up retarded and proves just how dumb some people here are.

Bitch got one thing right

I'm losing hope Sup Forums how does Hillary get so much protection just imagine the shitstorm CNN would have if trump had similar leaks

Fucking hope she gets arrested I rather had hitler than her

>hidden strategy
>hidden
Kek

Im in FLA, feelin super comfy.

AND Jon Oliver said 'Philadelphia has the worst bell in the nation.' He has to go back.

>How can we remind voters he's super rich?
>By constantly talking about his taxes?

Either he is rich, or he's not. Their only hope.

>God Emporor owns 25 of the most dank skyscrapers in NYC.
>buy real estate, god ain't making any more.

This must be their new strategy: Spreading so many fake leaks around this time that the real leaks will get drowned out in the noise.

I suppose that means they know something in the real leak will be extremely bad for Hillary

I have never received payment from the Clinton Foundation.

All opinions are my own and not those of the Clinton Foundation or Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton herself.

I am a lifelong Republican who will be voting Trump for president of the United States.
I have never been in contact with the Clinton Foundation.

That being said, please delete your post.

>over rustle
Who's paying you?

Not rustled at all m8, and for all intents and purposes I'm likely more Canadian then you. Small town life is the real Canada.

>I am a lifelong Republican who will be voting Trump
>flag

Checks out.

Uhhh..Justin??

>email releases soon
>CTR will be back
>Hillary has been fundraising for a month
Tell my wife I said hi

>$.02

I'm a Trump voter just like you, friend :)

But don't you think his campaign is kinda..done?

I'm thinking of just voting Hillary, you know..to be on the winning side. Any American bros with me??

>not an argument

Leafs end Emu Rapist Victims
Literally worst than the holocaust

>Some WikiLeaks sources used the Dark Web

Holy shit. Now this is some serious shit if the dark web was being used. Dark Web is much deeper than the deep web.

What if proof she funded ISIS shows up in a Tony Wiener dick pic attachment?
We're through the looking glass Sup Forums!

youtube.com/watch?v=wXS19JsdugU

who /comfy/ here

>2 weeks ago
>hey guys im going to release it
>lolnevermind.gif
> hey guys im going to release it soon

seriously