Most Degenerate?

Sup Forums what is the most Degenerate thing you have ever witnessed?

Two gypsies fighting over a stolen purse (not owned by either of them) in Riga

niggers.

Me being white entering my black friend's house everyday for 10 years without permission, I just realized this was wrong when I was like 15 years old.

Ultimate trolling because the taxpayer will need to deal with her son and her ex-husband with the police.

Holy kek

Saw a guy snorting Heroine in Paris and he immediately barfed on his companion.

Jesus Christ, she needs to be gassed...

I once held hands in public.

my lesbian sister posting a picture of her lesbian couple married friends adopted child, normal at first but they got this kid thinking hes a transgendered at the age of like 6 and honestly I wanted to call the police but I don't think that they would even care in this fucked up day and age.

report it to CPS anyway

When i was a kid, around 8-9yo i saw gypsy stuffing these (pic related) small prosessed ham thingys under her skirt, i informed the clerk about that, gypsy tried to casually walk past the cashregister, clerk started screaming to the gypsy, gypsy started running and half dozen ham's were falling from her skirt one by one.

I cant even describe how surreal that was, fucking 2 pound blobs of ham rolling down the entrance of the store while gypsy running like it's horserace day.

They use these kind of skirts wich have pockets and hooks inside to steal shit.

lewd

>father and I are sleeping at a hotel
>we are sleeping in separate beds
>wake up
>hear a slapping noise
>sounds like my dad is fapping behind me
>my back is turned to him
>too afraid to look over
>lay there for over 10 minutes trying to build up the courage to look over
>finally turn around
>my dad is laying on the bed eating chocolates like a cow

Wew, that was almost the most degenerate thing I have ever seen. The actual most degenerate thing I have seen was a guy over xbox live snorting oxycontin.

Drunk in Shanghaï at 3AM, then got involved into a nasty street brawl with 3 australian transgenders (broken Tsingtao bottles, various trash throws, etc.). Hopefully the chinese police arrived and put an end to this degeneracy fairly quickly.

RIP in peace Saint Swisher

Getting a drunken wristie and sucking on this birds tits while she went down on her girlfriend.

This made me laugh alot

>most degenerate thing you have seen

Fuccckkk idk I worked in bars, specifically a popular nightclub for a while. Seen some shit.

kek

walking around a park with a big frozen lake in the center with some bros. It's late, we were drunk.

Buddy's just finishes his beer, whips the bottle onto the frozen lake. Idk why but littering and shit really pisses me off