I love qt girls so much!

>I love qt girls so much!

Attached: Soyboy.jpg (600x900, 119K)

of course a mutt hates qt girls, mutt can only breed with other mutts.

>I worship the feminine form

Attached: 27bd.png (553x598, 385K)

I don’t get it. If you don’t like girls you are a numale now?

If you obsess about girls you're a numale

But doesn’t that mean you have high testosterone?

>Ay papi, I want you to put a mutt inside of me

Attached: 1520141378867.jpg (1024x768, 386K)

No

Yes

dios mio..

Having high testosterone means you have a higher sex drive, not that you obsess over girls. I could write it up elaborately for you and give you examples and sources and shit but I'm masturbating right now so fuck you.

Isn't that haram? Won't you get arrested by sharia police?

Stop being gay.

Attached: 1491510320429.jpg (1600x2400, 1.38M)

Translation
>I’m right and you’re wrong, so shut up and don’t make me prove anything cuz I’m a worthless piece of niggershit.

> haram

He means spiritually obviously.

stop

Attached: 1504364364616.png (674x451, 336K)

God damn she would be a 9/10 with makeup. Most women are actively repulsive with no makeup, if you find a 6/10 or better no makeup lock it down.

being

Attached: 1488057790819.jpg (682x1024, 114K)

>most women are repulsive without makeup

Attached: 112D16F8-848D-4E60-A0C9-371EFE8A5A48.jpg (750x1000, 57K)

sauce

this

Attached: 49.jpg (1200x1396, 214K)

My current gf is a 7/10 without makeup and she has an amazing ass and good titties. Really cute face too, and thicc. I love her, but she’s got those thicc genes that are going to make her fat in 15 years so I don’t think I can marry her

fucking

Attached: 51.jpg (2304x3456, 598K)

pathetic

Attached: t3_2pnu2o.jpg (1280x960, 307K)

gay

Attached: 464.jpg (1930x1296, 856K)

Fuck off

Attached: 1502300492942.jpg (1280x1707, 1.27M)

>Worshipping women because of facial structure

What a pathetic person you are

Attached: 3C2CFD8B-01EF-4300-885A-B2AEF49AAF5C.png (644x800, 15K)

she looks ill

>Worshipping art because of marble structure
What a pathetic person you are

Attached: LaPieta-MichelAnge.jpg (2853x1902, 2.36M)

>is so fucked up on soy that he can’t see the beauty in the natural female face.

Really like this jew

Attached: 1510669452138.jpg (1280x853, 159K)

>liking girls is bad

Attached: soy.gif (480x360, 82K)

you fucking leaf

Attached: Taylor Swift No Makeup.jpg (1098x1650, 207K)

You see, this starter pack is weak is just a bunch of random things thrown together under the weak “theme” of being enjoyed by numales.
For example you have the contradiction of the politically correct buzzfeed paired with blacked.com, which sjws would consider to be problematic racial fetishizaton. Rick and Morty is more associated with neckbeards than soyboys. Che Guavera was literally the opposite of a numale.

Fuck you sound like reddit. Nu-males like emasculating stuff and nu-atheism. Most people that wear Che Guevara shit don't even really know who he is

(Continuation) How is Prozac numale? It’s a fucking medication. Is ibuprofen numale too? You see, memes need to be specific in order to be effective.

Attached: soy anime.gif (500x368, 2.97M)

How is atheism numale? All of the new atheists I’ve come across are overwhelmingly right-wing. I made valid points. Sorry if you think that’s “reddit.”

There’s nothing more soy than denying facts to suit you agenda. Feminists and SJWs do it, and right-wingers do it equally.

Attached: 3C555806-235D-4D71-A97E-E124A4C85595.gif (360x242, 711K)

>How is atheism numale? All of the new atheists I’ve come across are overwhelmingly right-wing
Nu-atheism are the people that make atheism one of their pillars in life like the people that browse r/atheism. They are for the most part social rejects that have to find satisfaction in their believe that there is no God and how fucking cool is science,which they probably have never practice.
Your points are retarded as you misunderstood a characterization. You sound like reddit

Literally nothing in this pack is immaculating besides the pussy hat and maybe TLJ. You sound insecure, which is an aspect of soyhood.

the people who obsess about soyboys tend to be self-loathing soyboys

>BLACKED
>Current year man
>manchildren stuff
>compensating masculinity with beer because doing actual sports take an effort
Oh wow spotted the numale

That’s kind of the joke.

Blacked promotes brute masculinity.

Op is right. Nothing more soy than putting pussy on a pedestal

Attached: 96A448DFAAFD48658F140104BEA1B7EF.jpg (720x542, 108K)

It’s literally just a list of things edgy Sup Forumstards don’t like. I wouldn’t look too far into it.

>Blacked promotes brute masculinity
I bet you FUCKING LOVE steaks,beer with some tofu

Attached: xbwavjj4n4zz.png (1080x694, 965K)

GAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

You talk about science like it is a religion (mate, it's not a fucking monolith one "does") while chastising those for merely discussing religion outside of an apologetic context online as being akin to zealotry. Christ I hope your post was some form of post irony and that Americans on Sup Forums aren't this out of touch with reality.

Accept for the feminism and having woman friends, this could easily describe the average pol user.

>knows intricate details about various subreddits
Sounds like you need to go back.

>science like it is a religion
Pal for a lot of people it is

No it really isn't. You're being incredibly disingenuous. Are you religious?

>No it really isn't
>I don't eat this because this study from X universoty said that there is a chance that I might get cancer
>I can't wait for the new iPhone
>Did you know that science says that...
People use studies that they don't understand as dogmas and instead of praising God they just praise the new piece of technology that comes out from their favourite brand. There is not a genuine love for knowledge,just a new source of dogma. Hell most studies get contradicted between each other all the time, and people just pick whichever they like better

Science is science because it follows the scientific method, which rigorously tests for the answer. Religion is just blind faith and mindless tradition. Religion and science are literally opposites.

Consumerism isn’t science dipshit.

(((Science)))TM is a religion for the lactose-intolerant

Attached: lel.png (684x594, 538K)

>Science is science because it follows the scientific method, which rigorously tests for the answer.
Oh boy here we go. Most researchs stop being valid after 10 years. You are just using a disguise to justify your new God
Creating all your set of morals and dogmas based on """"science"""" is

There has to be an easier way to proclaim to everyone that you’re mentally challenged.

Beer isn't masculine anymore? Nothing better than having a couple coors or a tall glass of Guinness bro

>che guevara and shillary together
Why are normies so bad at politics

holy shit, is this real?

No, it's an edit.

name?

looks like my mom desu