Within the first 100 days, she will ban them. Are your ready?

She will get elected, and we will loose the majority in Congress.

Its almost certain they will be banned. You guys brushing up on your machining and wood working skills?

What are you doing in anticipation of the ban?

Considering that people are stockpiling weapons and ammo, will the ban have any effect?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostgunner.net
theverge.com/2016/8/29/12692756/voter-registration-hack-arizona-illinois-election-security
youtube.com/watch?v=mhB6bup8q1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They said the same thing about Obama, and Bill Clinton, and Jimmy Carter...

Its gonna happen this time for real. Plus they will overturn Heller.

Clinton (1) did ban them

I support Clinton in some ways, but as a Serb I can never vote for such a monster.

how effective would a wooden lower receiver be?

Who cares. At that point I'll just kill everybody and appoint Trump God emperor. Fuck the presidency.

The the wake of a gun ban the black market for gun will be bigger than the illegal drug market could ever be.

The average American does not buy drugs off the black market but in the chaos of a gun ban the average American will likely buy a gun off the black market for self protection. Listen up all your entrepreneurs a gun ban is a great business opportunity so stock up on parts and reloading equipment while you still can.

Actually pretty effective, the lower doesn't take much of a beating from firing in an ar platform

no one is taking your guns. Stop shilling for gun manufactures. Your a jew but instead of fucking us with high interest rates, your fucking us with overpriced weapon.

Love the wooden furniture.

>Bans guns
>Wait for the inevitable mass shooting with a homemade gun

If you used hardwood and reinforced the pin holes and receiver extension threading it would last at least a few thousand rounds I'm sure

I didn't see why a wooden lower wouldn't work. Just use a super hard wood and coat it with some sort of epoxy for easy cleaning.

Can't be all that bad, not a whole lot of pressure is put on the lower. I'd still refrain from shooting it more than a few times just to be safe, though.

>tfw guns get banned and me and my mill suddenly become everybody's best friend

It would be the same as any other AR-15. Polymer lowers do fine too.

Lock stock and barrel is the old 3 components of classic firearms.

>collecting 300,000,000-something guns from people who won't comply
lol good luck

>Guns illegal
>Border opened more than ever

Cartel's dream comes true

How would it become unsafe?

Worst case is the action breaks in a way that it fires your magazine full-auto. You're already pointed downrange so its just a waste of ammo.

I don't mind Russia hacking the election if Demshits think they can get away commiting massive voter fraud.

I would suggest everyone stock up not only on guns but spare parts as well. Springs and barrels and so forth. You're going to want to have plenty of extras, especially if some kind of war were to ever break out where it might be years before there is peace again.

Not in the slightest.

If wood was effective for anything apart from structure, firearms wouldn't have been metal in the first place.

this,

who's gonna collect all those guns too?

I was gunna ask this in /k/ . I've wanted to get one for a long while but im afraid ill drop $500 bucks on everything at it wont even fit together

im leaf so I am a gun noob, but as until the holes are drilled no law is broken

Mexico 2.0

You leafs would be so fucked

There is absolutely no way a gun ban will ever happen in the united states.
Even if, by some retarded miracle, congress is idiotic enough to pass that kind of legislation there is no way in hell they will ever collect all the guns currently in public hands.
Then there's the pandora's box of bullshit that's opened by amending the bill of rights out of existence....

Have you ever seen an M1 Garand?

Theyre not made out of wood because the BCG and Upper requires moving mechanical parts you dumbass.

>retards on Sup Forums actually believe this

They wouldn't ban all guns, just neuter all the good guns so all that's left are single shot bolt action rifles.

You guy's really do need to build that northern wall

Spics can dig tunnels, only to pop up in the middle of the woods and get shredded by a bear

Keep your guns and join the rebels and overthrow the government.

Thats pretty funny

Are you openly advocating for terrorism and murder? Wow.
Nice knowing you.

>go ahead ban them

"No"

This.

Plus it'd be all out war against civilians AND soldiers. The overwhelming majority support gun rights.

That's like removing CCTV from England or breaking every rule Germany has.

Oh no...i know they wont collect them, but they will try to ban and force registration which is a predicament in itself to deal with.

The great part is law abiding citizens would be the ones getting disarmed while gang members would continue to fight as they always do with black market guns from wherever the fuck. To make things worse if we continue this black lives matter garbage they'd likely be targeted less for suspicions because it's deemed racist to have instincts that bad people do bad things.

If she does ban guns you should support it. You can't just follow laws you agree with and disregard laws you disagree with.

>She will get elected

Maybe, maybe not, difficult to see is the future, always in motion it is.

>we will loose (sic) the majority in Congress.

Maybe, but I don't think so. It would take a pretty big landslide for us to lose the House. The Senate is more in play, but with the high "dislikes" for both Presidential candidates, it seems likely there will be limited, if any, coat tails from either. More so than in some Presidential years, I look for some ticket-splitting at the top of the ballot -- either in a conscious attempt to restrain a "lesser of two evils" Presidential vote,, or just because neither Presidential candidate has high enough favorables to drag people in behind them.

Banning guns in the USA is as dumb as banning AIDS in Africa.
The only way for the (((goverment))) to do it is by force.
He will get suicided by a couple of well placed sniper rounds before he gets into office, the globalist won't allow it, Hillary will bring the second American civil war.

Lol no

They can go full California at the federal level and overturn Heller.
I know they wont collect them but they could make semi-auto rifles illegal to possess or require registration.

They could just restrict and license ammo.
same basic effect.
If (((they))) want to disarm you, they will
and they want to disarm you.

...you didn't really ask a question. But if you're worried about messing up you can get this thing and have it do everything for you. It's probably illegal in leafland though ghostgunner.net

Yeah and it used to be perfectly normal to segregate niggers from the white community

Oh hello there

I am (((interrested))) in the marvellous (((science))) behind what you have posted! do you have any """blueprints""" for this particular """machine"""?

regards, a no gunz cuck

they'll do it the slow way, they'll let people who already have guns keep what they have but they won't let anyone buy anymore guns. this way the gun owners will be more complacent, any resistance wouldn't be on a national level, they'll just grow old and die off instead. they'll also offer people a thing where they can hand in their guns voluntarily for some extra cash or something. path of least resistance

>she wouldn't flat out confiscate.
would regulate the crap out of it
after a few shootings by sponsored crazies

you know the majority of long guns have wooden stocks right?

Hi, FBI!

>What are you doing in anticipation of the ban?

If it's time to hide them, it's time to use them. I'll kill a goon or two before they get me.

This, latest reports are that the voting machines have been hacked by the "Russian hackers" too. It seems like the Dems are laying the foundation for calling the election BS too... it's not a good sign if both sides are priming their people for an "it was rigged!" announcement.

theverge.com/2016/8/29/12692756/voter-registration-hack-arizona-illinois-election-security

>Withdrawing your consent to be ruled by a tyrannical government
>Using force to defend your God given rights as a free man
>Terrorism
Nice try shlomo

If she even hints at it then shit will hit the fan so hard she won't be able to clean it up without consequences. She'd be a fool to even entertain the thought.

Trump will win

checkem

>Russian
sure
This is insurance in case hillary loses, which she will, and is ousted for fraud, which she will be.

>I would have gotten away with it if it wernt for you russians and you little asange too!

Hilary literally said she's taking the guns.

They could do it slowly. Start if "common sense" gun laws. Then question the "necessity" of lethal arms in the house hold. Then they would stack red tape on purchasing a gun, making the "cool down period" longer and longer. The next step would be restricting inheritance gun ownership, and in 50 years we would be as fucked as Europe

Tbh, I'm inclined to believe you're right. If he wins the elite and globalists are completely fucked in the ass.

You will get shot and die. Americans are to stupid to organize a real coup. When was the last time you even won a war?

She's asking for a death wish for doing that.

We won the last war we fought retard. If you want to input on American politics learn American civics Ahmed

why the fuck did we even let you live after ww2? fucking useless poland garbage

>If wood was effective for anything apart from structure, firearms wouldn't have been metal in the first place.
Wood is not used in anything because it's anisotropic, warps and in general a ***** to work with.

Someone do me a solid and post the png of the 3D printed guns with the blueprints embedded

Why would you post that?

You are the only nation that claims that. Al-Ka'ida and ISIS are stronger than ever. Murdering leaders of your allies and arming terrorists does not count as a victory.

you have aids now man

Good luck, cucks.

>Considering that people are stockpiling weapons and ammo

>censoring yourself on Sup Forums

Your a fucking idiot, when did she ever mention banning all weapons. She wants to make it harder for niggers and autists like you from getting weapons, i.e. stricter gun control. Swallow bleach you fucking moron. This is coming from a third party voter that despises shillary. Your literally braindead.

>70 years ago

That would be WWII.

Poland got shellacked-twice.

And, fucked daily by your communist shit government.

>a *****

Americans dont charge tanks on horseback poland

He is mad because he knows that USA is no longer great.

and now clinton's people are saying it about clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=mhB6bup8q1k

>Work in a gun store
>People constantly coming in to bitch about shillary (which is great)
>Get a package today that feels too light to be a gun
>Open it up
>Image is inside

Excellent.

She wants them; all Dims and some Repugs, as well.

It's a Globalist thing, you wouldn't understand.

If she did it would only be a 4 year ban. Everyone would go nuts, more people would turn out to vote than ever before. Someone even crazier than Trump(by liberal standards) could easily win that election.

>a *****
Go back to whatever shitty board you came from

So? We won more wars than you. Using nukes is cheating.

This is what I'm thinking as well, if she loses she can claim fraud, if she gets caught cheating she can claim it's just the Russians planting evidence.

i think this is great.
people are going to make guns, FUCK YEAH
fuck the faggots and there (((bans))).

i am all for making them, but how do we get the ammo. or can we make that to?

because the cunt wont just ban the gun she will ban the ammo to.
the cunt will ban every thing in the end, in the end we will have to make our own every thing, i like that idea tho. fuck em. MAKE IT YOUR SELF.

good fucking luck.

Square up fag

Don't worry UK this is normal practice in America its just we know we are about to have a terrible next 4 to 8 years and anything can happen. Unlike many of the cucks in your neck of the woods here in America we don't fuck around.

Besides in the case of a major uprising in America standard firearms will only play a small part in the festivities.

baseless conspiracies. Like i said, brain dead. Fear mongering faggots have overrun this shit forum.

We saved UK. Without our pilots Allies would get fucked. In return for our help you sold us to Russians. Also we broke Enigma for you.

>*****
That's my favorite trolling technique.

The communists fucked you so badly, you have to immigrate to the UK, just to get a job.

And, who gives a rat's ass how many wars you've won? Most of your leaders were either Russian or Lithuanian..give it rest, Polack

ahmed is really trying hard guys. looool fucking sand nigger refugee.

HOWS THE BLITZ FOR YA BITCH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU LOST WW2 IN WHAT 2 HOURS?

2 HOURS FAGGGOT

LMAO

PUSSY

Either way you look at it, its a trap.

You can still fire harden the wood and probably get some more out of it.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™ but that so called Common Sense™ gun control wont do shit to keep guns out of niggers hands. Common Sense™ gun control doesnt address ANY of the ways criminals obtain firearms.

CTR on-scene.

Fuck you and Fuck Hillary, you cucked faggot.

Not only that, but control of the internet is being moved to a foreign power so it can be more easily censored. There will be attacks on free speech.

And they have pushed for it like mad.
Obama talks about banning guns every time he hears a loud noise.