Where are the cities in Canada/USA where a white male can find an exquisite Asian female who is loyal...

Where are the cities in Canada/USA where a white male can find an exquisite Asian female who is loyal, honest and intelligent?

I'm reading asian but the addons you're looking for are only available in the white model

My data suggests loyalty is more prevalent in Asian women. Please elaborate.

A woman who even sees white men as an option are by definition not loyal.

asian woman*

Vancouver

Irvine CA.

Victoria would be your best bet.

white women are devaluing themselves by rampant infidelity, dozens of sexual partners, obesity and radical feminism. I fail to see where White women beat Asian women.

Kill yourself you race traitor scum. I hope your offspring look like slant eyed gooks.

White women can produce white babies. Try harder to find one.

Anywhere in BC. Winnipeg also has a massive Philipino population. I've probably been with 8 Filipina girls within the past year. I'm not sure about the states though.

Have you tried... Asia?

I can go into Chinatown or any Korean restaurant and start chatting up a cute girl or server I see, it doesnt matter where you are.
They are receptive to men being men and making the first move. But heres a tip
>so are all women
Stop looking for a yellow woman and look for a woman. See if she shares the same values with you and see where it takes you. There are plenty in every city just. Cultivate your garden and the butterflies will come to you.

Goddamn man. You suck. You need someone on a Nova Scotian fly tying forum to tell you how to find good girls.

NYC, LA, Hongcouver, Chironto, Any big will have ugly chinks and than top gook conservative chinks, just make sure you avoid the rich dumb ones

OP your kids will look nothing like you and all of your ancestors are cursing you.

>implying westernized asian women aren't even more hostile to fucking white males than white females already are.

asian masculinity pls go

Pretty much anywhere with a decent big university.

Lots of hot asian girls in the bay area of California, but you have to weed out alot of SJWs and hipster trash. I'm not really into them for the most part, but I have dated a few short term.

Yellow Fever is a mental illness.