Mix meme

girl on right really likes me, she is ok and fun and all but I dont want to race mix. what do I do, im pretty bored and need someone to hang out with.

Kill yourself faggot.

meh she's white enough

she could tell me she was spanish or italian and I wouldn't blink

She is basically white you fucking faggot.

Is the one on the left single?

I'm not American. What race is she considered?

also she is an anchor baby, adopted father deported and im a trump supporter

At least she's not a nigger.

she is mexican

saged and reported

Are you trying to make a baby with her, you dumbfuck? Quit being a dumbfuck and hang out with her.

She looks half Mexican.

I'm that dark and I'm white. "Mexican" at that point is pretty much a Spaniard.

I'd date it and hit it til a white girl comes along. Even though she's mixed she's easy on the eyes.

Just don't knock her up.

White enough for me, you autistic fuck. BLEACH her and make even whiter babies.

Plus Mexican girls can cook.

the problem is that every mexican girl seems to be attracted to me, im not that tall and i have a large upper body and a beard, also im white. it seems to easy to get them.

what if you get her pregnant you dumb nigger? She has daddy issues already and look at her eyes, she looks nuts. She'll want you to fuck her raw for sure.
>I still might hit it doe

For those of you nodding off on opiates, this is what a thread made by a teenage normalfag looks like. Do not encourage him unless you want this place to become another Sup Forums.

she is nuts, she talks really fast and always laughs way 2 hard at all my jokes and runs up to me and stuff constantly

Use this chick to make white girls jealous & snag yourself an Aryan qt 3.14

will do, thanks pol for the approval

Interracial dating is a bad idea for a lot of reasons but jeez she's really pretty.

go for it. I dated a Mexican au pair of similar skin tone. She just went back.

also this. I paraded my mexican girl around at bars and white girls were giving us dirty looks.

>tfw racemixing with a white girl.
>tfw bleaching your genepool one generation at once.

Am I the only one here who doesn't care about racial purity? Don't get me wrong I loathe niggers v Wyatt Girl pairs.