Who should vote for

Sup Forums decide who should I vote for in florida primary

inb3 having spanish as second lang == cucked

Rubio.

First of all, Florida is too politically divided to gamble with that Senate seat by nominating a no-name.
Secondly, Rubio did ultimately endorse Trump, despite their differences...unlike Rato.
I think he deserves some credit for that.

Screw off faggot. Rubio is fiscally irresponsible as hell and just a fake pos. Carlos Beruff did an amazing job in Florida and he's a businessman like Trump.

I am torn now

That chart is ridiculous.

First of all, Skull and Bones is Yale, not Columbia or Princeton.

And I work in arts and culture, the Met isn't related to that at all.

Do a quick wiki search on the candidates.
Rubio wastes all of his money, misses all of the votes, brown-nosing career politician, and never passed the bar exam.
Beruff is a multimillionaire real estate developer that saved a LOOT of tax payer money working for the state, Pro-Trump.
Rivera is a bible thumping retard.
Dwight is just some cop that's on the fence about Trump.

You act like I'm a fan of Rubio. I'm not. It's called being PRAGMATIC.
Florida is a swing state. Why would you gamble with that senate seat by putting up a no-name when Rubio has incumbency and national name recognition?
Do you realize how tenuous the GOP control of the Senate is? Now is not a time for idealism. Rubio may not be a solid conservative, but he's a hell of a lot better than any Democrat.

Oh and vote Mark Busch, small business owner and biology major. Mica is an education major and career politician, who's done nothing with his life.

>Hell of a lot better than any Democrat.
Rubio doesn't even bother to vote. He just does favors and wastes his corrupt earnings away on stupid crap.

Shove your pragmatism up your ass, Trump winning is just as idealistic, stop being a cuck.

But Rubio literally doesn't even vote in the senate. He just sucks cock for campaign contributions.

Make sure to tell others to vote for Tim Canova if they're democrats, you can't have fucking DWS again

He was focused on running for President. Not excusable, but it's a very different situation now. He pretty much has to rebuild his entire political career after Trump raked him over the coals. He bent the knee though. He kissed the ring. I respect that party unity, and believe in rewarding it.

>REWARD KEKING.
HAHAHAHA OMG YOU'RE A JOKE KID KYS.

VOTE FOR AN ACTUAL BASED CANDIDATE OR GET OUT MORON.

OP who did you decide to go for?

C U C K. Goddamn filter, thought they removed it.

im torn between rubot or carlos id like to avoid another dws

Anybody but Rubio

>"Republican" Ballot
>3/4 spic names

can we just have a fucking civil war already

Republicans vote (R), that's all that matters.

fuck you Cubans are based

it's the mexicans and sudacas that are the problem

lubio for the memes

>implying marco isnt white
>implyhing carlos beruff isnt white

Rubio's name is more likely to hurt him than not.

VOTE FOR THESE!

I actually feel bad for Rubio. Most people in the MSM don't understand what he was trying to convey, and only an enlightened few on here get it. Obama isn't some dumb nigger he's just a nigger. He knows what he's doing with his policies. He knows what he's doing pitting blacks against whites. He knows what he's doing when he nominates a moderate liberal to the SC so dems can bash Republicans up for elections in swing states (Eg., Grassley, IA). He knows what he's doing when he places Clinton as SOS. she wasn't qualified but it's politics 101 to keep potential competitors close to you. He knew what he was doing when he said in 2011 that terrorism was on the run, and he knew that wasn't true because he knew about IS IS

the tl;dr is that Rubio was cautioning Americans not to believe the redneck Right narrative that Obama is just some idiot. To do so is dangerous and dismissive. It is dismissive because it ignores the inherent dangers of his policies

Of course, no one on here would get that either and Trump/Bush/Christie were more than happy for an attack line. Should he have kept repeating it like a retarded autist? No of course not, but it had to be frustrating as hell to put it in the most simplistic terms possible and have people still not get it

And let's not pretend Bush and Trump don't get or agree with Rubio's assertion. They know it's true

*ISIS fucking phone

Marco Rubio is a lucky bastard, his wife is hot.

Was he really gay? Was the bubble boy shit true?

exactly how i feel
pic

No, Obama's a retard that destroyed the middle east and doubled the debt because he was just a community organizer that did heroin while majoring in liberal arts.

see pic

Whoever has the best chance of beating the Democrat

1)The government doesn't even realize how badly they're getting ripped off by pharma/insurance companies.
3)Bush increased the debt just as much as Obama.
4)Implying police aren't good people and that the military wouldn't overthrow the government instead of stupid hillbillies.
6)Smart people don't teach at public schools, what do you expect...?
7)I'm agnostic.
8)Yes, we should be taxing the rich. wtf.

So what's your point? How is this even relevant?

Obama has no idea what he's doing half the time and Rubio is a pos.
Just a a couple months ago Obama sent troops to help the Kurds and they got btfo by Turkey. He has no idea what he's doing.

Say what you will about his intelligence, but the his administration knows exactly what they are doing, and they're playing you for a fool. It's easy when Republicans are so prone to saying "he has no idea what he doin he just a communi-tay orgenizer!" And then he can enact his disastrous agendas under your dumb nose.

So you're saying Obama's unwavering support of an authoritative figure is just a mere lil coincidence? Ok there champ. Easier to ignore when everyone writes him off as either a martyr or a retard. History will not agree with your pov

Not an argument, you're not even making sense, I know his agendas, Lubio shill.

Yeah, I'm thinking this too. Also Rubio won the Hispanic vote in the primaries, he could really help Trump with Hispanics. I hope this all isn't an act though.

If you know his agendas, and you realize he is pitting Americans against one and other under such guises as tolerance, ending oppression, equal pay...then why are you countering my point? He's not an idiot. His agenda and the policies in and of themselves are idiotic. There's a huge HUGE difference there and if you can't see it, you're part of the problem.

Write in Jeb

Coincidence? Wtf are you even saying you dumb Lubio shill? Who cares if he supports him, he's still a retard and I just told you why, he's not doing a lot of these things on purpose. History majors are liberals idgf.

You don't have to be smart to do that lmao.

>Who cares if he supports an authoritative dictator that limits free press, and stages a false flag coup so that he can destroy the Kurds under the guise of destroying ISIS, who he all but basically supports.

Wew lad....I think its your bed time. Leave the thinking to the adults.

....you completely and totally missed my point. You're either a shitty troll or a retarded person

Are all these picks the right move for a Trump supporter?

lyin ted slingin shit

>carlos
>rivera
>rubio

jesus christ what a disgusting spic infested state. and the other guy sounds like a nigger.

Repubs have become just as bad as dems with this racial pandering shit

They're the best options imo, I support Trump and I'm voting based on merit.

SENATOR
Carlos Beruff (Businessman, Pro-Trump)
STATE ATTORNEY
Mike Satz (Incumbent, “tough” fella)
REP CONGRESS DISTRICT 23
Martin “Marty” Feigenbaum (More exp)
REP CONGRESS DISTRICT 24
Randal Hill (Cop, Homeland CSI)
STATE SENATOR DISTRICT 29
Kevin Rader (Insurance agent)
STATE REP DISTRICT 92
Whitney Rawls (IT Major, consulting company)
STATE REP DISTRICT 95
Roxanne Valies (Biz and Tech Major, Systems engineer)

CIRCUIT JUDGE:
G9
Maxine K. Streeter (More exp)
G15
Matthew Isaac Destry (Incumbent, Chair force linguistic, Math major)
G23
David A. Salomon (More exp)
G24
Michael Lynch (Not a single mother)
G2
Kal Evans (Former hobo now J.D.)

COUNTY COURT JUDGE:
G3
W. Dale Miller (Navy Seabee)
G7
Ian Richards (Accounting major)
G8
Stephen J. Zaccor (More exp)
G13
Mark D. Kushner (Valedictorian)
G14
Samuel D. Lopez (Former cable salesman now J.D.)
G21
Russell M. Thompson (Shipping dock CEO)

SCHOOL BOARD:
AT LARGE - SEAT 9
Sharnell Selena Jackson (Broker, Postal Ops)
DISTRICT 2
Patricia “Patti” Good (Incumbent)
DISTRICT 5
Nathalie Lynch-Walsh (Accounting major)

NO. 4 CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT
YES (Less taxes)

>false flag coup
Yo tin foil hat is showing m8 haha. I'd love to silence stupid libtards, the 1st ammendemnt is for c u c k s like you.

Obama actually believes in those things, he's not doing it to trick people. Obama is just retarded get over it.

Don't insult my fucking state leaf I'll nip ya m8

I know he actually believes in those things how are you STILL not getting my point?

I'm a Trump supporter because he threatens and oligarchy. If Rubio were the nominee I'd have a VERY hard time supporting him. If you don't understand why, I can't explain it to you.

Even those on the left agree it was a false flag so.

You are Obama's wet dream to be quite frank; a Republican so warped you can't be analytical about anything. You're the dumbest person I've ever met on here.

What's your point? You're not mentioning a point at all, you're just saying Obama knows what he's doing. He doesn't, he's stupid. Obama supports the Kurds and Turkey and you agree with the left and mainstream congratz.

Analytical about what? You're throwing around conspiracy you moron and I'm voting (R) no matter what but to vote Rubio in the primaries is just stupid.

> Voting for people based on their college major

Are you actually retarded?

Oh and he supported the Kurds directly with special forces until Turkey attacked and he doesn't support ISIS dumbass, he armed them by accident through the FSA because he's stupid, that's it.

t. liberal arts major.

By all means, vote for the cat ladies or glorified paralegals.

This isn't common knowledge? Just like how Obamacare was purposefully made to usher in single payer. He knows he's untouchable because he's the first black president.

I will, because a cat lady with a law degree is objectively better qualified to be a county judge than any asshole who just has an undergrad STEM degree.

All of them have law degrees besides their STEM degree... Trump doesn't even have a law degree, just STEM...

Man, you're really butthurt over your libtard degree aren't ya.