Sup Forums BTFO

Why do Americans think they need assault rifles to fight the government when the government can bomb rebels from miles away with an unmanned drone?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/08/65-year-old-woman-takes-out-drone-over-her-virginia-property-with-one-shot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they can.

What is Guerilla warfare for $200?

so you're saying get bigger guns...

fuck off shill

They can take our guns
they can take our personal freedoms
but they can never take our sharts

FPBP

Also a drone at that altitude would be very vulnerable to gunfire, just saying.

>i don't know dick about COIN and i'm being paid to post this, the post

Right. That's why ISIS was defeated so easily.

then why are we still in Afghanistan?

>liberals advocate the murder of Americans on US soil because they support gun rights.

This shit truly is worrying.

BRB, buying or building a drone.

>Reply
because we innovate to take on drone missiles

Suck a nut, red coat.

>ITT: small-dicked manlets who need firearms to feel secure about themselves

mfw when based hillary takes your guns away and deprives you of your manhood

the same government losing drones to rifle fire from islamic goat fuckers in the sandy handbasket?

OH LOOK, THE EXACT SAME THREAD WE HAVE EVERY HOUR EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

REMEMBER TO SAGE, IDIOTS.

Why don't you ask again tomorrow? And the day after? And after that? Surely you'll get an answer that will satisfy you eventually.

Look at my stupid flag. I don't have a gun...
I'm kind of glad the burgers do though. If things get pushed too far at least they could maybe revolt a little, or something.

I'm pretty sure revolutionary types would take away her face if she did that, including military and paramilitary. Not a single true American supports gun bans.

toothless ragheads in the middle East have been causing headaches for every superpower who enters the area with their rusty beat to shit aks for decades.

She isn't going to do shit, and if she actually tries she'll fail miserably, and this is assuming she actually wins the election.

What is COIN then?

Even if they can over power us we can still stand some what of a chance against them rather than just roll over.

(((>assault rifles)))

>enemy is stronger than you
>Give up your only defense because they're stronger than you
>Now there's more of a distance between them and you

Sounds like a good plan.
It's also not like we've never been defeated in war by people with worse weapons

Yea m8 just gonna spend a million shekels to bomb one guy with a rifle. Surely I can just print enough money to do this x 300,000,000

>Drones beat guns every time
>What about 'war on terror'
>You got a small dick

kek

Whats stopping you from coming south buying one and taking it home? In terms of the logistics of not getting busted.

Whats the abbreviation stand for? Tried looking it up but im just getting articles about $

>Arrogant prick who assumes that the police, military, and national guard will consider leftist order to be lawful and obey them without question. As opposed to just joining the resistance and fucking the leftists up instead.

this is the most conformist comic I've ever seen

rofl. the only people who push for war with iran are conservatives. you people got rekt when jimmy carter wouldn't invade.

>all muh-gun rednecks are actually military vets who train harder than the actual military does
wow okay
>2011
USA has a whole lot more drones now than it did then

If that's is so true then the US Gov should mind children throwing tantrums with pea shooters right?

Please remember to sage troll threads

>USA military killing American civilians
Then having a gun would be completely justifiable in this scenario

>Whats stopping you from coming south buying one and taking it home? In terms of the logistics of not getting busted.
Heh I probably could get one here. I just never looked into it desu. I will someday though. But I probably should hurry the fuck up, the laws will just keep getting more strict. :/

>mfw most libshits live in stack cities that are on the wrong side of the river
>A few daring freedom fighters can Bane the city and have it rioting and starving within a few days

Everything the bootlickers do is tacitcaly unsound.

The only way you are going to get fellow Patriots in the miitary to bomb other patriots is if Obama is personally controlling the drone.

There were also only 70 guns per 100 people then too.

Now it's 112+ guns per 100 people.

Are you really advocating using drones on Americans citizens?

That won't help much considering they've already posted several threads before somebody even replied to this one

Faggot who needs the government to protect his sissy ass detected.

America can't even defeat the Middle East or the Viet Cong. They could never defeat the American people

>Hillary Clinton Pushing for escalation in Syria
>Syria ally of Iran
>Wikileaks show US attacked specifically to weaken Iranian influence

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Fuck off Shill

>mfw Hillary gets shot in the face by an ex-marine for trying to take guns away

Ask Erdogan

>Whats stopping you from coming south buying one and taking it home? In terms of the logistics of not getting busted.

The biggest problem would be the border. Theoretically you could maybe take it to an Indian reservation and get them to smuggle it in for you, they do it all the time, but it's a big risk if you get caught. A lot of guns you can get stateside are banned outright here (AKs, PTR-91s, FALs, AUGs, SCARs), or restricted severly (AR-15s). Semi-auto magazines are limited to 5 rounds (although there are ways around this for some rifles).

The most retarded thing about our laws is that they were passed in the 80s, after a guy shot up a college with a Mini-14. Today, the Mini-14 is non-restricted, the easiest class of gun to obtain in Canada.

You know what I only collect antiques but because of you I'm going to get some modern guns. People like you only dislike guns because you're too much of a wimp to actually try shooting one.

I'm not sure what's funny about terrorising a civilian with a drone. Besides, if Afghanistan has taught us anything, it's that even a group of poorly armed and poorly trained civilians can take on tanks, drones, etc if they're willing to risk their lives.

If american military tried to bomb Americans then the entire pecking order would fall apart. it just wouldnt work. It would be more like the shills hiring foreign troops to police civilians and a huge us military coup to fight against them

Apart from just glassing america there's no real way to take over. Thats why japan never invaded in wii. The populous here is just too densely armed. Fuck the military has spent years and years fighting arabs in shits holes in the middle east. insurgents who barely had anytrhing. Imagine american insurgency.

Also kikes would never do it because it would truely unite the american people which would ruin their schemes, schlomo. Best they can do is balkanize and hope to trick people into giving up. sad!

Pretty much this. Texas alone could send their kids with modest munitions and the problem would be taken care of in a matter of hours. Let alone the rest of the highly armed populace.

COIN means counter-insurgency

Don't directly engage OP. He's either CTR, a troll, or someone who genuinely believes that the US military are mindless drones who would murder their own countrymen for practicing the rights enumerated in the Constitution they are sworn to uphold and defend from all threats.

Why do liberals see an American old man being killed with a drone as a desirable thing?

Because we have more guns than people here and even if only 1% of the US participates in a government overthrow, that's more than three million people.

you can't enforce a police state with drones
a drone cannot kick down a door and raid a possible rebel safehouse
a drone cannot enforce a no-assembly edict
a drone can two only two things: provide recon or kill people
you can't rule a nation of corpses

I always laugh when leftists believe the military is on their side.

>gun cucks best reply is a fourchan post
KEK

>The whole "muh superior government tech" myth

Vietnam, North Korea, Algeria and even the American Revolution.

Guerrilla tactics ALWAYS triumph over superior technology and fire power.

Look it up you uneducated faggots.

Also, the cartoon faggot and the OP are pushing and supporting government tyranny. There is nothing more cowardly and disgraceful.

In situations were government tyranny runs amok, sycophants are the first to be killed because they can't be trusted.

In situations where revolutionaries take control, sycophants are the first to be killed because the sucked up to the powers that be.

>replying to b8 threads

not all "drones" have to fly you fucking mongoloid

holy shit it is this thread again, I can't believe this shit

>liberals think this is an argument against gun control

>she survives the gunshot wound in a mixture of crooked luck and access to the one percent's miracle medicine
>She uses this incident to strengthen her resolve
>she continues speaking with massive hideous gunshot wound on her face
>she forever bears the scar of the shot that could have saved America to remind us of our failure to stop her.

so the military, whom is made of southerns, is going to fight for the liberals? get your shit together shill. Also who the fuck are they going to bomb? People will be living in their houses. You going to random bomb peoples houses?

You think people, weither they agree or not are going to like the DEAD economy and no power?

get fucking real, shut the fuck up moron

100 million gun owners in America

Threatening citizens exercising their constitutional rights with domestic bombing. If they ever did this, I would go to the nearest air force base and start skinning families alive. Don't need a gun for that.

>implying most of the military wouldn't side against the government

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/08/65-year-old-woman-takes-out-drone-over-her-virginia-property-with-one-shot/

the Korean war was more along the lines of too many god damn chinks at once to overpower UN firepower. AKA human waves. Theres a reason why Mc Arthur wanted to drop the A Bombs in Korea.

For the same reason some filthy rice farmers kicked our asses with rusty AKs when we had guided missiles and air superiority.

Has the man in this comic even broken any laws? If the government has started to drone law-abiding citizens, that's exactly the kind of government the 2nd amendment was intended to help citizens overthrow.

Butt blasted deflection.

Not an argument you boot licking faggot.

This is under the assumption that A) The government would go all out agianst citizens and B)Most people would support this sort of shit.

How many people do you are willing to die over their right to keep a spooky looking AR-15? This is my issue with gunfags and this whole "we can beat the government with gorilla warfare" shit. Its never going to happen because like it or not its the current year, people aren't starving and are generally happy. Oregan prove that these types of faggots get laughed at. Sup Forums delusion at its finest.

I don't get it. Is that surveillance drone crashing by accident?

>give us your guns or we will kill you

This is exactly the reason why the 2nd amendment exists. How ignorant can liberals be?

100 million gun owners vs 1 million Military and 1 Million Law Enforcement. Then the 1 Million Military switches sides. Hmmm? think all those Officers who Liberals care nothing for are going to just start killing civilians for the Gov. Think again. (I'm adding to the comment; not arguing against it)

This comic only reinforces the idea. Your logic is also flawed.

>big guy has a gun
>big guy has a knife
>big guys are hotheads
>big knife guy forfeits his weapon for no reason

What a completely cucked cartoon. This actually pisses me off.

>How many people do you are willing to die over their right to keep a spooky looking AR-15?

A lot. Probably 75 to 100 million people.

1% of the country caring is more people than the entire armed forces of the USA combined.

The Oregon protestors had nothing to do with anything anyone cared about, and had to do with what a few people thought was a harsh prison sentence. No one gives a shit.

Oh look, it's this fucking thread again.

>DO NOT RESIST, PEONS. YOUR PUNY WEAPONS WILL NOT SAVE YOU FROM OUR IMMINENT TOTALITARIAN DYSTOPIA. MAY AS WELL SURRENDER NOW AND LET YOUR BONES PAVE OUR GULAG HIGHWAYS AND YOUR BLOOD OIL THE TREADS OF OUR TANKS

Hey, this flag isn't Norwegian! What gives?

He's just pointing out that the Korean war wasn't lost because of guerrilla warfare, it literally was because China threw every body they possibly could at once.

>300 million americans
>11000 UAVs
>a few hundred qualified pilots

The military is hugely outnumbered. Not to mention a big percentage would defect when ordered to shoot their own population.

>How many people do you are willing to die over their right to keep a spooky looking AR-15?

How many cops or soldiers are willing to die over an order to take it away? They aren't fools, they'll know that a rifle in a homeowner's closet is not inherently dangerous -- and they'll know that they are being used as expendable pawns in the government's bid to consolidate a totalitarian system.

>>More jewish tears.

Bottom line-- We still have our guns.
We keep buying more guns. Your tears flow.

Why do tyrants think they can protect themselves with drones and bombs when any random citizen can just put a bullet between their eyes.

>memegenerator

>it's a "dumb ass gun grabbers still don't understand just how many guns are in america and how many people are willing to die for them" episode

>Why do liberals see an American old man being killed with a drone as a desirable thing?

It could also be asked why liberals think that drones and other sophisticated military hardware doesn't have to be paid for ultimately by the same people the government is proposing to massacre en masse. Annihilate the taxpayers, and who will fund the war machine? But then, libs and logic were always like oil and water.

>How ignorant can liberals be?

Just watch the news.

You can't send a drone into a populated area to deal with one person. Nor can you send tanks to do the same. The fact is, unless you pose a great enough ideological threat to the government, you have proven to pose an imminent threat to a massive number of people at once, or you're in a rural area, they will not use drones.