Which GoT characters would you like to rule your country and why?

Which GoT characters would you like to rule your country and why?

>Watching this meme show for bluepilled normies

>using "pilled" in your argument

Obviously stannis baratheon

>Two macedonians in one thread
I detect proxy same fag

That makes me think mellisandre would be the modern day jew on his shoulder controlling him

roose is based

We all love Stannis here, bros

Eddard Stark with his head or Stannis the Mannis without the Red Bitch Mel.

Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of her name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals, and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons

The only worse choice is Cersei. Which really makes me think..

Stannis and Davos.

The only correct answer is the High Sparrow.

He was taken from us too soon. He was just about to dish out justice to those that deserved it the most. Damn I miss him so much already.

cuck choice rofl, not because shes a woman but without the dragons and her council of people that make 99% of her choicer other than I HAVE DRAGONS and I CANT BURN LOL XD, Shes too kind and stupid and is prob gonna die later in the show because of that

Fuck this Mary Sue character who would have burned down cities had it not been for Tyrion telling her not to. Fuck this Mary Sue character for being just as bad as her father were there bad advisors surrounding her telling her to burn and destroy. Fuck this Mary Sue character period.

That little nigger, for the lulz.

>HS dying
>womyn everywhere: YASSSSSSSS QUEEN

littlefinger

>no reasons given.

image talks for itself.

Honestly, I think Jaime Lannister 2.0 would be a great king.

reddit needs to leave

King in the North!

Littlefinger, Varys and Tyrion will be all good.

>
Bronn or tywin lannister

Bronn would make a terrible king.

Seems like a cool guy.

Every knee shall bend to the True King of the Seven Kingdoms, Stannis Baratheon.

>burned his child alive
>died dishonored with nothing and no legacy
nah

The whole show is actually a subtle redpill.

It starts off baiting you in with the whole "lol all the honorable and noble people get murdered! chivalry is for plebs!" crap until you get about halfway through and start to realize everything's falling apart because all the sneaky schemers and plotters have backstabbed all the good, decent people who are the only ones keeping the world from going to shit.

The people running the world right now are the Boltons and Lannisters and Littlefingers of the world... and unsurprisingly the world has turned to shit. Time for the Starks and Stannises of the world to retake power.

Hello Jonfag

Davos.

Everything required for good leadership

An older Arya possibly.

>Let's pretend Jon isn't the obvious correct choice

Cersei is fucking based though

Tywinn Lannister of course.

He did rule for a while and he died.

This. Objectively best character.

Literally the best character in the show.
Was only killed from betrayal while taking a shit.

as if there's a choice

>cuck: the character

>Peddles degeneracy for a living
>deals in secrets
>intentionally trying to drive the world to chaos so he can profit.
>pretends to be but a humble merchant

Jew: The character.

Could we take this gay shit to /TV

Looks like the average Finn to me. Is that your president?

the obvious choice

the obvious choice is for lil john to rule Canada

Ramsay Bolton is the true warden of the North.

>plebs who only watched the show

the books went to shit, but the first three were actually very good. Too bad fat fuck screwed his fans, and will most likely never finish the series.

Tywin was a shit person and a son of a bitch, but he is a strong leader.

But I'll go with Stannis. It should be noted that in the book, he doesn't burn his daughter. If it happens in the books it will be unknown to him for a while.

I don't watch GoT (for shame I know), but I know there is a guy who has his dick cut off. I will take him for Canada because we already have a PM without a dick, might as well have another.

I mean... It's 2016 after all.

WHO OWNS DA NORF

>ice puns from a Finn

Why am I not surprised, go back to speaking gibberish please and thank you

Midget Trump obviously.

maester aemon

If you say anything else, go into your local welfare office and declare yourself a retard so that it's on record if it already isn't

>slaughtering innocent people is bad
>a few shit head attack your city
>"I'LL BURN THEM ALL."

I hope her invasion fails, the dumb bitch is attacking in winter in a country literally chest deep in war and snow.

Sounds like you need to chill out, brah.

Meant for

Lady Mormot because its 2016

Littlefinger's a big guy

for you

This is the only right answer. Roose was firm but fair. He saw that the North needed leadership to have peace, because the Starks shit the bed.

For her...

Varys will never lead, and I doubt he wants to. He knows there is more power behind the throne than on it.

yes

The caliph of GoT?

pittki puttik ottui simma pitouksima perkele matta sumo

the finish language all in one post

biggest cunt on the show

>invading Westoros
>Danaerys Bonaparte

Saladin

WE DO !!!

tyrion is a liberal. his entire political philosophy is of pragmatic liberalism. mirrors obama

Honesty, I hope the white walkers wipe every fucking family off the continent that has a claim to the throne, just so Davos can pick up the pieces as peasant king and start a new lineage.

God I'm still fucking mad. If the sand snakes don't fucked up before the end of the series I'll be so pissed. God damn the writing was so fucking dumb in season 6.

>blond haired
>blue-grey eyed
>kind hearted
>10/10 shota
>voluptuous lips

too bad he fell to the religion jew and his mom's a psycho

Eddard stark. True honor and a respect for culture and tradition. Nationalist northerners.

This, he's the only character in that shit show I would follow.

YAAAASSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAY

You forgot vittu saatana, but that'll do, pig - that'll do.

This thread is full of show normies. Only the books show the true contenders.

The list of people you want to be ruled by are:
Eddard Stark
Rhaegar Targaryen
Tywin Lannister
Stannis Baratheon
Kevan Lannister
Jon Arryn
Howland Reed

I am getting sick and tired of people thinking Stannis would sacrifice his only daughter for a religion he doesn't even believe in. You people are into some really weird fanfiction.

Brynden Tully or Davos Seaworth, Tywin pretty good as well.

Actually, the only ruler we need is Donald 'The Trump' Baratheon.

There's only one option...

>Labelling GoT as a TV show
>Calling somebody a normie
Choose one buddy

wow trolled

Daneris loves shit skins. Shame. Otherwise she'd be good.

I'll take the dwarf he's a good liberal man and is good at making compromises so no shit skins.

Tywin lannister, roose bolton or stannis baretheon. Basically every authoritarian militaristic leader. Jon snow is literally a nigger enabling snowburner/traitor.

This

He wanted order more than anyone, people listened and respected him, he could have been the one to unite the kingdom

love this

That fight was shit he would have been dead in a second. Faggot.

Go samefag somewhere else.

Yes, muh vagina in chief who brings with her an army of shitskins. Good goy.

Yeah but he put too much trust in that bastard and got his own ass killed. Should have seen that coming considering his son is a known sociopath with an inferiority complex and desire for power.

This bitchs acting is just down right awful. I have to constantly cringe through any scene with her.

The only choice.

Also a dumbass for ignoring the incest going on between his two spawn and neglecting his only competent offspring which ended in his own death and the eventual fall of house Lannister.