American here

American here
Black Lives matters is a terroist group
Assuming they form another riot, as niggers always do
am I allowed, legally, to take arms up against them?
to expand on this; if I were to join the "line of riot police" at what point is killing these niggers illegal, and at what point is it legal?
>spoiler, I want to eradicate every BLM liberal I can, and I am willing to die for it

Other urls found in this thread:

HolocaustResearchProject.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pic unrelated lol

Obviously you are 15 or something but I have had the same thoughts as well. Typically you can only use lethal force when you are threatened with lethal force.

Lethal force is defined as blows to the face or the use of blunt or stabbing weapons. And guns ofcourse.

t. fat retard trained by navy mp's

I think it would be wise to go talk about these feelings with a real person. It'll put a lot of your thoughts in perspective and give you a connection back to reality. What you're suggesting here is extreme, even for this board.

Pussy

Deus vult

OY VEY!!! Why are you holocaust denying goyim always trying to fight progress?

BLM is just doing the work of G-D by killing of these neanderthal devils.

As a (((white))) man, I total think they are justified!

Fuck that shit, we race war now!

How so?
BLM deserves to get slaughtered.
We all love it when they get run over, injured, or killed because they deserve it.

you fucing nigger
How Cremation Works

How Cremation Works
First, you burn the body until only brittle, pulverized bones are left. These remains are pulverized into ashes,...

Cremation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cremation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Both of the aforementioned sites mention that it takes 1.5 - 4 hours to burn fully cremate one body.

To build off of this, it is claimed that during WW2, from 1939 to 1946, roughly 6 million jews were killed, and then another 6 million "misc" peoples (blacks, gays, gypsies etc) were killed as well. Not to say that these figures are untruthful, but rather to say the numbers don't add up:

7 years = 2555 Days (2556 accounting for a leap year)
2556 days = 61344 Hours
61344 Hours = 3680640 Minutes
12 Million killed divided by 3680640 minutes = 3.260302556077204 killed a minute, non-stop, for 7 years.

To expand on this, there were only 8 death camps in total during the entirety of the 7 years the war lasted. Auschwitz being the largest and longest operationg one, however, Auschwitz did not get gas chambers until 1943. Additionally, Auschwitz is undoubtedly the largest concentration camp, in fact, so large that it was broken into 3 camps. The Auschwitz grounds housed Auschwitz I (the most commonly referred to camp when speaking of Auschwitz) but also housed Birkenau (Auschwitz II) and Monowitz (Auschwitz III) within it's grounds.

The first gas chamber utilized in "Auschwitz" (actually Birkenau) was code-named Bunker 1, and was not operational until March of 1942.

The first gas chamber at Birkenau was the "red house" (called Bunker 1 by SS staff), a brick cottage converted into a gassing facility by tearing out the inside and bricking up the windows. It was operational by March 1942.
Auschwitz concentration camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Auschwitz concentration camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"This completed the gas chamber known as Bunker 1 or the Red House, became operational on 20 March 1942. After the gassing had been completed the corpses were buried in mass graves in a nearby meadow. After each operation the prisoners used in the burial are killed in the prisoners infirmary by a phenol injection into the heart."

Auschwitz Concentration Camp The Gas Chambers HolocaustResearchProject.org

Auschwitz Concentration Camp The Gas Chambers HolocaustResearchProject.org
Holocaust Education & Archive Research Team

So, if we were to look at the timeframe of 1939 to 1942 (pre-gas chambers), and take into consideration the "even" numbers mentioned above, we're looking at:

1095 Days
26280 Hours
1576800 Minutes

For 12 million people to die over 7 years, we're looking at 1,714,285.7 killed a year.

This equals out to:
5,142,857 Killed before gas chambers were even brought into the picture. Now of these 5,142,857 that were killed, with the information above about the real life process of how long it takes to actually cremate one body, the figure comes out to 8760 cremated prior to the gas chambers being created. Now lets go ahead and say the Nazi's were efficient, and stacked, 3, hell, maybe even 4, bodies in a crematory at once, our figures look like; 26,280, or 35,040 respectively. No where near the 5,142,857 that "statistically" were killed from the years of 1939 to 1942.

Finally, there are 2 things left to factor in regarding the calculated totals of deaths. These figures account for the time taken to cremate the bodies, and not to kill them, and we know that the Nazi's had also implemented Death Marches and Mass Graves, so where do those figures come in?

>to be continued

They aren't brave enough to riot in the suburbs since they know they'll get shot, so they destroy their own communities.

Which is fine, they're redpilling other blacks more than anything.

You have to go back

I'll admit it's pretty satisfying to watch them get hit by cars when they block roads, but I'd say that about white people too.

They're annoying as shit for the most part doesn't mean you should want to kill them.

Yeahno.
BLM is made up of criminal pieces of shit.
You sound like a faggot who wandered his way in here and doesn't get where he is.

CTR shill detected - do not reply to CTR threads and hide all CTR posts

Her name?

Anri Okita

Fuck that shit, to be quite honest. BLM is my enemy. I don't defend the rights of my enemies. That's nothing but cuckoldry and it's that sort of weakness that has brought us to this sorry state.

just came fo for the tits

i heard ontario is full of native subhumans

>Implying legality would matter if you weren't LARPing

Listen, m8, if you were serious, you would be on ParaZite or murdercube through TOR putting together a cookbook rn.

You can kill every person you disagree with moron.

>>Implying legality would matter if you weren't LARPing
nigger, what you even mean?

yes, the chugs are our niggers - but possibly even stupider and more prone to violence.

Maybe I misread but:

>At what point is killing blacks legal?
>Spoiler, "spoiler, I want to eradicate every BLM liberal I can, and I am willing to die for it"
>eradicate
>die for it

Are you trying to pull a Breivik or..?
Probably a honeypot thread either way. I'm out.

Says who? Besides, I'm not talking about killing some dummy who says stupid things, I'm talking about killing these terrorist niggers in BLM. They deserve to die. Don't preach to me from some 200 year old piece of paper either. I'm sick of that shit. Every white person in America ought to be sick of this shit, and sniveling little pussy facilitators like you who are perpetually yanking the leash of your own people for the benefit of another group of people who would just as soon cut your throat as look at you.

You cucks need to be driven out.

preach it

>muh special club where everyone agrees with me.

>nothing but cuckoldry

Might be time for a break from Sup Forums

OY GEVALT!!! STOP DENYING THE SIX MILLION!

These things are all antisemitic holocaust denial garbage.

You goyim still haven't even paid off your reparation debt and you're already shit-talking!

not anti semitic kiddo, just anti holocaust

you want my reprimands, come and take it you fucking niggers, thieves
>come and take it

You still don't realize where you are.
It's not about the echo chamber.
It's about the frog.

IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING STUPID GOY!!!!

is it? please, explain it to me, for I have inferior intelligence

dubs would suggest kek wants you to get outside more frequently

Stupid Goyim Slave. Go back to my plantation! You need to work really hard just to pay off the interest on your holocaust debt.

Thinking is for G-D's chosen.

Jew = holocaust = Israel = Judaism

Having an opinion in opposition to any of these things makes you an antisemite.

Noice. Fuck BLM.

Also moar? For research purposes of course.

Legally? No, not unless they're breaking into your house or threatening your life. But if you're willing to die for it, then what does it matter if what you're doing is legal? Just my two cents.