Which state has the most state pride?

Which State has the most pride in itself? I live in Michigan and everyone loves fucking Michigan. People are more loyal to Michigan than the United States itself.

Just look at how crazy everyone is about our lakes, willing to fight and die for them.
I really can't think of any other State than Texas that can compete.

probably Texas

>Texas

>Florida

Michigan fuck yeah

New Yorkers love New York City, Upstate New Yorkers love Upstate New York. Everyone hates New York City

pennsylvania dipshit, BLESSED BY GODS OWN HAND, its in our state song.

California for sure

MARYLANDMARYLANDMURLANDMERLINMARELANDMERLINDMUHRLANDMARY-LANDMDBMOREBAWLMOREORIOLESRAVENSMONSTERJAMBOWIEBAYSOXFREDERICKKEYSAMERICAINMINIATURECHESAPEAKEBAYEASTERNSHOREANNEARUNDELCOUNTYPGCOUNTYBAWWWWLLLMORE

What city you from? Im from dearbornistan.

Everyone in new york is pretty proud of their identity as new yorkers, especially so if you're from the city.

The middle of PA is pretty based. The counties closest to NJ are OH are full of niggers and cucks, who sadly together have more people than the middle of the state.

At least your state is waking up and realizing that Tom Wolf is becoming worse than Tom Corbett

Stop voting Democratic

This guy knows

Cus you know, Only PA and MA contributed to American greatness

Yep

lol have you been there now? Everyone from PA moves into northern Maryland. I only go to PA for Hershey Park and Knobles. MA is so fucking faggity

>PA and MA contributed to American greatness

Willis Carrier inventor of the air conditioning, the single best invention ever, born in Angola, NY, went to Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. gfy NY saved this country.

ROLL
T
I
D
E

Fuck Austin. They can be their own country or purged.
Fuck Oklahoma too. If we leave, you're coming with us though, along with the rest of the old south and New Mexico.

Not Bucks County it's pretty fucking nice

This.

Texas is the absolute most patriotic state, despite living next to us they keep their American culture and pride.

Too bad Austin is lefty as fuck but whatever.

So you can be fat and not let your body try to sweat out all the hamburgers?

>ny
This guy ovah heeeaaaah

texas but they're all fucking retarded and spics

Middle of pa is full of hicks and Puerto Ricans

I also forgot to mention thanks to Texas humans made it to the moon, put that back on the licence plate faggots.

>Shitigan
Ohio against the world baby
Dumping

DOMINO'S OP???

GOD DAMN FUCKING DOMINO'S ARE YOU RETARDED???

WHERE THE FUCK IS BUDDY'S?

MA user here. My state is far beyond cucked. Makes me very sad. Ever heard of the Minutemen? You know, the peasants and farmers who at a moments notice were ready to fight the imperialists? Buried history now.

You're all right today Mexico. I would gladly help you build the wall for betterment of both our countries.

Canada

Michiganfag too here.

The roads are shit and don't drink Flint water, but other than that, LAKES WOOOOOOOOO!

Stop ruining our state bro. Move to the south.

cozy thread

Colorado or Texas are neck and neck. Only people I see flying state flags are from those two states, mostly Colorado in my area.

Ky here, the weather is typically garbage but most people native kentucky either stay or venture off in the world only to return later. This doesn't apply to everyone, I know several young people who dislike the state, but most of us are raised with the belief that we should take care of our home instead of abandoning it...also many of us have crippling alcoholism and who doesn't enjoy having access to cheap whiskey?

>mfw North Virginian
Kill me.

Anyone have an idaho one, or I'd idaho that underated

I live in new jersey and this is pretty much true. Six flags is nigger central. i dont hear of anyone one havig a gun. Single moms every where. and no one looks at new jersey as prideful here its just a "place"

Let's not be too hasty. Do we really want Oklahoma?

Florida is besto after pre-transplant infested Colorado.

sweet baby jesus this is good

Fuck Butler? Why?

>GE

heh

I can tell you what state has the least pride in itself

michigan can go fuck itself. every single person ive met from michigan was sjw trash, and i hear nothing but terrible things about that shithole

why is GE a meme here?

North Carolina excluding the faggots in Raleigh-Durham, Chapel Hill, and Asheville.

Thats it boys, feel free to add any that I'm missing

Underrated post

What is a Texan without his hat?

>Signed by George Wallace
As an Alabamian, I approve

lots of niggers

>rare state constitutions
pretty based

I mean if my hat were covered in shit I would just get a new hat.

state flag checkin

glorious
>LaRue Tactical
glorious

fellow michiganfag reporting in with a public service announcement for all anons itt: fuck off, were full

Would you rather deal with shit on your hat like Oklahoma, or shit on your crotch like Austin.
We can only fix one, and Oklahoma is just a shitty north Texas.

Even the Japs agree.

Michigan has too many liberal fags.

Wisconsin is better by far. The UP should definitely be ours. They already want to split off from you and have Escanaba as der capital der hey.

NYfag here we have no pride.

Where NY?

Die already...

PA is pretty based if you ignore Philadelphia. Nice rural areas full of blue collar workers who love to drink and hunt, pretty comfy.

You from Oklahoma or something?

Which state should i move to when Trump wins lads? Here's my criteria

>legal or mostly legal weed
>guns
>big ass forests and shit
>no lefties or sjws

>Niggervania
>white guy

Why is this image trying to troll so hard? Isn't bait supposed to be subtle?

Alright, I'll wear the shit hat if we can get rid of the crotch lice.

UP IS RIGHTFUL MINNESOTAN CLAY

theres always room in texas friendo :^)

>alabama

AHAHAH are there still white people there?