Trump is going to lose, isn't he? All of our support is going to be for nothing, isn't it...

Trump is going to lose, isn't he? All of our support is going to be for nothing, isn't it? It's gonna be another 8 years of democrats ruling our lives, isn't it?

I wanted him to win so badly. It's not fair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The odds are definitely against him but it's not over yet.

PRAISE KEK

Show us the way, Kek...

praise Kek

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

Yes Trump will lose. The only way he could win is via meme magic. Burnout bernie, lose cruz, little marco, yeb, sleepy ben have all fallen victims. You would have to meme your way to victory.

Just wait until Hillary sharts herself in the debates, after Trump keeps dropping WikiLeaks bombs that the (((media))) can't filter, and the normies get exposure to.

Yes, he is going to lose.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

I share your worry. But I think he will win in the end. The polls aren't everything and we still have a ways to go before they vote.

I'm not a Trump supporter but I always thought Trump was going to win. I mean if he doesn't wouldn't there be riots? Think about it. Poverty continues to grow and people continue to become more desperate. If Hillary wins that's another win for shit and people will get fed up. Anyone else think this way or have an argument for why it won't go down like that?

>2012
>Sup Forums says romney will win
>he loses

>2016
>Sup Forums says trump will lose
>?????

kek confirmed :^)

That's it I'm betting $300 on him winning the election!

what do you want me to do with this info? is this supposed to change the outcome of the election?

what is the purpose of this post?

We've proven that a couple of the major polls actually are being rigged. Pic related. So I am really not sure what's going to happen. The suspense is pretty difficult to deal with. I still think he might win. The real problem will be making sure he gets the important states, like OH and Florida. Get enough of those and the little guys like Oregon or Kansas literally do not matter. I actually believe at this point that Trump might--even literally today--win the popular vote, but not getting the fucking electoral college will still cause him to lose. I just don't know.

forgot pic, sorry

>Trump is going to lose, isn't he?
Probably
>All of our support is going to be for nothing, isn't it?
No, we've started a cultural shift. People are waking up. This is the beginning of a new world.
>It's gonna be another 8 years of democrats ruling our lives, isn't it?
4 at most.

In addition to the contents of that pic, what you also need to know is that not only is the Dem to Repub ratio absolutely out of whack in Hillary's favor, so is the Indie figure. Current demographic info suggests that the Indie number in the USA right now could be as high as 40-50%, with Dems and Repubs both around 25-30%, Dems several points higher.

And current research on Independent voters suggests that more of them go for Trump than for Hillary--about 60/40.

So by minimizing not only the Republican numbers counted for the poll, but also the Indie ones, Reuters/Ipsos heavily stacks their 2016 polls.

There is a big difference between Trump and Romney. Romney is a massive establishment cuckservative from fucking Massajewsetts. Trump is a billionaire businessman who isn't bought by the likes of Soros and Goldman-Sachs, and is attracting not only Republicans, but even Democrats.

Nope, Canacuck, now get your fucking shit together and stop being a pussy who already admits defeat when there's absolutely no reason.

Seriously, over 9 weeks left before elections and some of you keep forgetting about the inevitable "October surprise" while believing nonsense skewed polls. I thought some of you were above this shit, but I guess not.

hey, you kicked ass in the primaries, so there's that

>4 at most

isnt that what Sup Forums said about obama? are you just going to be wrong again?

lol a fucking leaf

She's shit m8.
She's the George Bush Sr to Obama's Regan.
Not even Democrats like her, she lost to Obama, and the only reason she has a chance now is because of the collective billion dollar effort to paint Trump as a nazi.
in 4 years she will be the most hated person on earth and some nice, modest GOP shill will be propped up to take her place.

If she wins her first act will be blanket amnesty and permanent democrat majority like California.
Honestly if she wins now after 8 years of Obama then America was already gone.

Even if enough red pilled Whites went out and manged to outvote the vast mass of immigrants, blacks and white liberals.
Even if enough went out to vote and managed to beat all the vote rigging.
Even if Trump managed to escape the assassins who will be sent after him.
Even if Trump is truly as red pilled as we all hope he is.

Even if the stars align and everything works out and Trump is our president, then it wouldn't matter. Because one man, not even the president, can stop this evil system that has had free reign for decades.

The only way White countries can be saved at this point is violent revolution and a purge of most of the government/media class.

>Mentions Republicans
>Dismisses them and cucks for Trump
WE are Trump, it's time we start acting like it, and taking back what's ours, what we built.

it's in the bag. don't be a fag.

>Mentions Republicans
Nobody mentioned republicans. Do you just have a bunch of pretyped messages that you post in random threads?

>redpilled whites
Quite a few are republican, as well as only the dankest of True Proud Whites