Baltimore hits 200 murders for 2016

You did it, guys! And it's still August!

To compare, Baltimore has close to the same city population (620,000) as Vancouver. Vancouver has 5 murders so far this year.

Yay niggers!

Democrat controlled, majority black city. Seems par for the course. Working as intended.

FUCKING RACIST COPS!

>Franswhaun

To be fair, if I were a Republican, I wouldn't even WANT to be mayor of a shithole like that. Unless my entire goal was to collect bribes and then retire before the FBI got too close.

So if I hate niggers do I vote Democrat or Republican?

News keeps saying that Republicans hate niggers, but Democratic controlled areas have so many black deaths.

And he was born in 1974. When did American blacks start giving their kids bizarre, made-up names? It must have been around that era. Late-60's; early-70's.

Of course, no honest Republican could stand a chance of going against the "progress" they have made. Its a shame I've read Baltimore was once a great city, just like Detroit, just Like LA. They get their hands on it and it turns to shit.

That's like New York City having a murder rate of about 2600

We're getting more blacks in Vancouver now unfortunately, along with the slimes, soon we will know pain.

Which came first, the word or the behavior?

You've got Truuaeuduaeua

You've suffered enough.

Poor ol' Canada

If NYC's murder rate in 2015 were the same as Baltimore's rate, it would have had 4,772 murders rather than 335.

And that 335 is still pretty high by developed-world standards. It's about 3 times higher than London and twice as high as Toronto.

F
what ever happened to the ones you guys took during the civil war, did they become bix noods and burn down your city's or did they leave.

meanwhile in chiraq

>tfw there are still single mothers pumping out more niglets at a rate higher than them getting killed

it will never end

Wow, police are killing at record levels.

>stabbing for 200
>not shooting

Goddamn niggers can't into anything

Bunk and Freemon have their work cut out for them.

Im sure Rawls is flipping his shit

They're all up at slave lake, they're pretty domesticated, it's the new ones we are getting that live in the major cities that are causing problems.

I live in Baltimore. In the ghetto part. I was lib before I moved here.

Well London pretty much bans anything that looks like a weapon, even a butter knife. That and London has to deal with the amount of rapes and assaults by niggers and Muslims that don't get reported.

Toronto is just like London pretty much, almost a splitting image. Except the police aren't useless so you got that.

And as for Baltimore, so much for the dindus thinking the riots were gonna help the city. Thankfully its Stephanie Rawlings-Blake last term, so maybe someone else can fix the damage she did

Kunta was around in the 1800s

well, holy shit, look at this.

1%=5 murders
ratios to
63% = 310 murders

Vancouver still has a higher ratios of murders to blacks.

NYC and others must have lots of wounded from shootings. If I remember Chicago has about 2,500 shootings.

>fix Baltimore

Good luck with that, it's essentially a lost cause by now. Best one can do is to wall the city, wait for it's populace to die of hunger and rebuild.

Now just how the fuck did you end up there of all places?

Keep the blacks locked up.

Don't know about Baltimore, but in Chicago gun offenses are seen as a joke. They usually don't even serve half their sentences.

>notice how OP stopped responding once the demographics of the 2 cities was posted by me, liberals have no answer.

every
single
fucking
time

You know, the police there should just shoot black people on sight...

>I live in Baltimore

200 is not that much

#BringThemToHeel #OurKlandidate

This is Sup Forums; we know damn well why this stuff happens and how it works.

The shocking thing is bringing this up to non-pol cucks and having them recite ridiculous dogma about "underfunded schools" or "the drug war" or the Democrats" or any other colorblind explanation to avoid the obvious facts of the matter.

That's actually a tough question user. On the one hand, Libs aren't just bringing in large numbers of mudslimes, they are bringing in ton of niggers too. So voting for Trump would help top them from coming here.

On the other hand, Dems are pro abortion, that plus gun control is wiping out huge numbers of niggers.

So it is kind of a win win desu.

Underrated Post.

Its almost as if niggers are a problem.

White Baltimore resident here.

>only 200
Not nearly enough.

hmm i wonder why

That is good though. Right to bear arms should remain unassailable. The blacks' status as citizens is the issue at hand.

Is there a source for this incredible redpill?