It's the distant future. Do you join the communists who will destroy the world...

It's the distant future. Do you join the communists who will destroy the world, the scientists who will destroy the world, the capitalists who will destroy the world, the soldiers who will destroy humanity, the bible-thumpers who will destroy science, the hippies who use psychic aliens to kill their enemies, or the incompetent buffoon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85Gf4k_dn8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not seeing the good attributes in each of these glorious human leaders
>Except Lal, good god man, why do you exist again?

OP is clearly alien scum, get off our Planet

What's the good quality of Yang?

>"yes"

I would join Gaia's Stepdaughters for the long orgies with Deirdre

first and best waifu

I choose the hippies, mind-rape the rest.
youtube.com/watch?v=85Gf4k_dn8s

Not sayin I'd follow the man if I had a choice, but...

Yang probably understood more than anyone how useless past human ethics were on a planet that was aching to kill you for simply being human. That I admire, probably the only thing I admire about him though. The guy has a pretty brutal but still neat communist state going, ensuring no matter how many lives he expended, humanity would live on. Heck, his quote on Recycling Tanks is one of my favorites, explaining when you die, your body gets harvested for resources, to help the people live another day. Fuckin brutal, but pragmatic. A dictator with the people's best interests at heart, y'know, if you rewire their brains to match your interests. That's when it gets seriously questionable.

Also, if you go Human Hive, pic related is easily achievable, and you can pave Planet in concrete and buildings.

>Implying that Gaia's Stepdaughters don't treat men the way Sup Forums treats women
>Implying Deidre would even give you the time of day
>Implying you could live ecologically enough that any of the Gaians would give you the time of day
>Implying you can understand thick Scottish accents

Where's the sea pirate guy? We need to install the expansion, then choose.

lal was best but Sup Forums will go for morgan or miriam

>Implying Sup Forums would ever willingly join this man

I always played Spartans. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

>SMAC leaders all have their own personalities and ambitions
>Beyond Earth leaders are all cookie cutter generic people who flip flop on everything except for the one russian dictator warlord

Sup Forums overwhelmingly supports the jews

Eh, I personally enjoyed BE: Rising Tide better

>The man who basically ended up running Africa
>Made mad dosh off blood diamonds and suffering of Africans
>The ship that leaves Earth was funded largely by him, and rich enough to where he buys his way aboard despite contributing nothing to the mission.

The guy is capitalism personified, black or no

He has transcended ethics and will shape humanity into something that can thrive anywhere. It won't be against or despite our natures either, since he'll grind those down and reshape them as is necessary.

I will join the frogs that rain urine and memes on humanity

The Spartans: A faction of survivalist warriors commanded by a female spic. Women and roaches are known for being weak and shit at warfare and survival.

The Morganites: A faction of capitalists commanded by a nigger. Niggers are known for being poor and low class and biologically incapable of making wise financial decisions.

The Lord's Believers: A faction of Christians commanded by a woman. The Bible forbids women from positions of leadership.

The United Nations: A faction of diplomats commanded by a sand nigger. Sand niggers are known for being implacably hostile to everyone.

Gaia's Stepdaughers: A faction of environmentalists commanded by a Scot. Scots are known for not giving a shit about the environment, or anything.

The University of Planet: A faction of scientists commanded by a Russian. Russians are known for being stupid.

The Human Hive: China, commanded by a Chink.

Data Angels are for you son.

Shitpost on other faction's internets all day and occasionally commit chemical warfare and cyber terrorism

Lal is Indian, not Arab.