UNLEASH THE Sup Forums MEME MAGIC ON 8/31

ON 8/31 IN CINCINNATI OHIO, UNLEASH ENOUGH MAGIC TO GIVE HER A SEIZURE.
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok, i'll scream "praise kek" at her rally

I heard those 4+4 chan faggots were going to show up at her events with noise makers, air horns and even small strobe flashlights to try and make her seize out.

Shit's getting crazy. I doubt they'll get vanned for it, but imagine if it works? Anyone who does this will prove the secret she has been hiding and it will change the entire election.

How about scream as many Sup Forums memes like "really makes your think" and "what does she mean by this" as you can?
I'd really like to see more than one user at the rally so when they are screaming, it sounds like its coming from all directions.

This would really be effective. Good idea user.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

I hope someone does airhorns at debates, like the jeb videos but irl

In that case, the fellow anons have to find a way to sneak those into the event w/o getting caught. Wonder what the security's like at her events?

Battletoads

Screencapping if you do it.
Wear some sort of infared camera blinder, user.
I don't want you to commit suicide by two bullet wounds to the back of the head.

Wonder if flash photography is ok?

Allahu akbar will raise less suspicion

or "HILLARY AKBAR"

Hillary Clinton will fall asleep during her own speech

Wow great plan Drumpfkins. I'm sure this will totally work!

They better sneak those in.
To add in, the fellow anons have to find some way to be on Sup Forums at the same time for contacting so that we can time this correctly so that all anons can scream, do airhorns, flash photo, strobelights, etc ALL AT ONCE.

So you are planning a coordinated attack on Hillary at one of rallies?

Dude, it's not like we're bringing bombs and firearms there.

you got me this time nigger

The only thing needed to induce massive seizures in HRC is for someone to sit in the front row with an infrared pocket strobe light.

Hillary is a MESS
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

>in cinci

Oh lawd kentuckyfags please get up there and make a ruckus

God damn traffic is going to be a mess.

HEY Sup Forums I FOUND OUT WHERE THE CONVENTION IS TAKING PLACE.
Duke Energy Convention Center
525 Elm Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202

Strobe light app

bumpin this thread for discussion on how this is gonna go down

>Strobe light app

OH SHI-

How is Sup Forums gonna sneak into the event?

Oh hey, I live in Cincinnati. I have that day off, too. What should I do, Sup Forums?

Shit nigga, I live in dat 513 too

Her body has aged extensively due to all the pressure on her which will exponentially increase from here on out. Literally begging donors on ideas on what to debate Trump on. Shes due to die from organ failure anyday now

Offering my dubs to the happening chalice. I love these.. But it's for a good cause.

Someone smuggle a strobe light into the speech and shine it on her while she is on stage.

So Sup Forums what's the plan? Are the anons gonna meet up at a specific place, sneak in together, and then spread out all over the building?

And another thing, what time on 8/31 is Hillary scheduled to speak?

fellow 513 fag reporting

Listen to this Sup Forums, the day after hillary speaks is when trump is scheduled to speak at the same venue.

If Hillary comes to my city I will recite spicy memes at her rally and sneak in a giant poster of anime girls for Trump.

holy shit there are 31 months in America?

Someone scream "WE KNOW ABOUT MOLOCH, KEK IS COMING FOR YOU HILLARY"

I want to see her reaction to it. Please
Someone

Funny how her website doesn't say what time she's scheduled to speak at certain events.

why not realizing living frogs in the audience? they wont catch you, its not a felon, media will report it.

>HILLARY, WHAT ABOUT BATTLETOADS??? DO YOU SELL BATTLETOADS?

you rang?

So it shall be.

Go to Hillary events.
Wear a jacket.
Get seat up front.
When Hillary talking...
Take off jacket.
Pepe t-shirt.
Hello seizure.

Will you fly from Weeb Land to join us in our fight? We need as many meme soliders as possible to meme Hillary to a seizure.

>those tabs

PLEEESE DONT DO THIS

EVERYONE BRING UP STROBING LIGHTS ON YOUR PHONES

BRING ANYTHING THAT CAN CAUSE PHOTOSENSITIVITY SEIZURES

What time is she supposed to be speaking? I want to be awake when this happens.

oh fine reply

>chants of "PEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" ring from all corners of the venue

Also I need to mention that whoever is going to be there needs to be on Sup Forums at all times to be able to time this perfectly.