Why is a porsche the classic mid life crisis car? it looks a lesbian mobile

why is a porsche the classic mid life crisis car? it looks a lesbian mobile

Because they're within reach of the working middle class and are memed up as a kind of status symbol

>not corvette

Theyre gay.
This kitty has claws tho. Literally the only good car thats close to affordable.

>not jaguar

I prefer the Charger Hellcat. It looks a little more grown up and is sort of a sensible family car that just happens to have 700+ horsepower.

Porsches look like Ferraris for soccer moms, never got the appeal.

why will there never be a 2 door charger ever again?

Feels bad man..

>looks like a lesbian mobile

bitch you don't even know what lesbians drive

oh but i do

>hair dresser the car

Theyre nice, but I wish they threw back to the original chargers. Also I dont like how theyre considerably more expensive than the Challenger

Spot on.

>automatic

I don't know, the four door is really cool in its own way. There are plenty of sporty coupes out there already but how many sedans are there that can drive grandma to the airport in air conditioned comfort on Friday and turn 11s in the quarter all day Saturday?

> it looks a lesbian mobile

Well, if you buy it in white....

Lesbians drive Subarus. Porsches are similar in culture to the Mustang, people who are passionate about the Brand/name either drive a classic or an older one with a stickshift, people with money who like driving fast cars and don't care what get a brand new one with a stick or flappypaddles, and casuals/hairdressers/trophy wives/douchebags drive any of what's left with an automatic.

saw an obnoxious bright fucking orange one in my redneck town the other day.
would rather have a supra 2bh
a 4th gen that is
i already own a mk3

Honestly don't need one of those. I have a big fat cock.

>2 payments behind on the lease: the car

[spoiler]most likely a black person driving too[/spoiler]

what car gets the most pussy

they are surprisingly affordable compared to other sports cars that look expensive

it's the new MX-5 now that everyone knows MX-5s arent expensive

jeeps right now

they're hot

>tfw you will never drift in muscle cars because roads here are tighter than a virgin's asshole

Women like brand new recognizable nameplates like Mercedes or Lexus. If they're genuinely into cars, '30s and '40s iron really seems to click with them. Most women don't give a shit about old European sports cars or American muscle.

>I prefer the Charger Hellcat. It looks a little more grown up and is sort of a sensible family car that just happens to have 700+ horsepower.
>only in automatic

Nice, so you can take your wife's kids to soccer practice in your fucking automatic

Christ I want the boomers to leave.

>affordable

No, they are not. A porsche is extremely overpriced for what you get

Why would anyone buy a car other than a used Toyota or Honda? It's like you want to throw away your money to compensate for something.

No. The CEO in an interview said they will not make 2 door chargers again. AWD is being worked on though.

it's overpriced but it's no ferrari or bugatti

a porsche is within the grasp of the middle class; a koenigsegg is not

yeah but for the same price of cayman GT4 you can get a CTS-V with twice as much HP

Even then it's a stretch. Everything from tires to the slightest repairs or spare parts and even insurance are all absurdly high for what youre getting.

>CTS-V
had to look this up; it looks like shit

>twice as much HP
no one cares about horsepower, these people are just posing. it's a mid-life crisis car, not a track toy

>tfw just bought a V8 Manual 2003 Mustang for 5 grand

80k miles, just needs some new paint dudes ex keyed his car.

That's not a Mercedes

I thought Corvettes were the midlife crisis car?

Speedy enough, high status, handles well and is within reach of the middle class.

these are the cars you own when you want to show off you're balding and impotent
seriously, get some fucking taste
I love American cars when they deliver but this thing looks like it was designed in the 1960's...because IT WAS
it's great to take pride in your past but it's getting cringe worthy, and borderline man-child, how many people want to bask in the 1960's (boomers mostly)
the stingray and mustang and viper are great cars though. even the newest camaro looks pretty good
this boat meme should die though

You mad my automatic will kill your shitty manual without effort? I like to jack off while I drive I have no time for shifting

Roush's

Post pics or you're lying

>Post pics or you're lying

Lying about owning a mk3

Nice boat