How come congress majority is always Republican every time the country goes to shit?

How come congress majority is always Republican every time the country goes to shit?
Gerrymandering is the most recent ploy.

I thought it was muh democrats and muh obama's fault, I'm pretty sure its lobbying and congress that is killing this country, not the nigger in the whitehouse.

>inb4 executive orders (can be shot down easily)
>inb4 dems are evil (true but beside the point)
>inb4 vetoes.

How come Republican majority always try to shutdown the gov over budget disputes and want to defund social programs? (just because a lot of niggers abuse it , it doesn't mean it should be gone when there are plenty of honest people taht need them).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY
youtu.be/YmpV1VQLn-4?t=59
youtu.be/AidBugvVqpw?t=14
youtu.be/nz_JxXEp5vw?t=2
youtu.be/NDnCOxr8ZYQ?t
youtu.be/5IJeemTQ7Vk?t=2294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Funny you right wing retards are waking up.

Think about it.

Republicans have dominated the House, Senate and presidency all at the same twice for 2 major periods in the last 100 years.

The 1st was from 1921-1933 and it led to the Republican Great Depression.

The 2nd was from 2001-2007 and it led to the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression.

The facts are in.

Republicans cant into economics.

Even Trump admits the economy does better under Democrats.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY

>republican party wants to shut down the government over budget disputes
>blaming one party for all of congress' issues

Both sides refused to budge on that. Both parties are to blame. Shill thread detected, sage and move on.

OBAMA LEAF WINS AGAIN

1 more to top things off.

I'm heading out for a coffee. I'll be back in a bit to btfo you right wing retards.

Oh and when the Democrats controlled the House, Senate and presidency all at the same time for basically the entire 1960s, it was the greatest economic decade in American history.

sages over 1 point, ignoring the rest

Nice .

Lol watch this thread die because they won't respond.

All saved. Thanks.

They fear me.

>How come congress majority is always Republican every time the country goes to shit?

>vietnam war
>70's recession
>american involvement in both world wars

Op is retarded

>they fear me
>autismo really believes this

Also
>saving a proxy of himself blowing himself
Leftists are truly mentally ill

>>american involvement in both world wars

This retard thinks FDR started WWII.

You fucking autists.

Actually you can quite clearly see the burger is replying to my posts and complimenting me. You're just butthurt because you get fucking destroyed by me everyday.

I don't use proxies. Everyone knows that. Could you be more mad that you get fucking rekt everyday by Obama Leaf.

Cause democrat policies are pro white and when Dems are in power rich whites thrive

>oversaw invovlment of us invovlement of both world wars
>Democrats did both
>democrats passed the japaense oil embargo that caused us to enter
>Democrats have gotten us into the 3 biggest forigen wars in our history
>leftists are so retarded that they even dispute that
You are not fooling anyone you are sad autistic turning a american proxy and saving your own screen shots because your a sad retard

Go take a shower autismo

Sir I think what you are doing is great but could you please not use that slur?

Can't you just say "right wing dummies" or something? There's really no reason to use offensive language. I expect better from a fellow leftist.

You're a sad retard

Typical anti-American conservashit Hirohito apologist. Japan attacked America and you right wing retard love them for it.

>inb4 the Japanese Empire dindu nuffin

YOU LITERALLY FUCKING REKT YOURSELF. You are indeed a sad retard.

Sorry I've lost all patience for these right wing nimrods. In my defence, many of them are in fact retards and should probably be institutionalized, starting with their dear leader.

Because people like a democratic president with a republican congress. Look how Obama has fucked up the country, but congress is powerless. That's why we need a republican president, or any non-democrat

Even you admit you're a sad retard LOL

You have already been beaten dude. FDR' desire for war with the axis is well documrnted and articulated by his own words with no historian I have ever seen disputing that. Without the embargo there would have been reason for them to attack jusitifed or not is entirely irrelevant to the causes. So like I have said you have already been blown out, democrats have gotten us into 3 biggest outside wars in our history and you are austistic retard who feels the need to repeat himself unnecessarlyTypical leftist ladies and gents why don't you dream up a way to get us into another world war

Japan attacked America and you anti-American right wing piece of shit love them for it.

You hate FDR because he won WWII and ended the Republican Great Depression.

Even you admitted you're a sad retard.

You got rekt leaf cuck now that you are autstically replying to yourself I see that I have rustled you bad see that I have beaten you so I will let you turn on a proxy and jerk yourself off all night after just one simple question.

Was the OIL embargo justified? Because you are a proud leaf and therefore likely a chink so I can see why you feel the way you do, but do you really feel like american lives are so undervalued that they need to be put on the line for you chinks? Because I don't think so, and I believe the majority of americans wouldn't want their sons to die and have their nation attacked because "muh poor chinese :(" personally for me a million chinks lives are not worth one american let alone battle ships lost on your war probing embargo.

>Was the OIL embargo justified?

According to you anti-American piece of shit, apparently the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was justified. Wow you really hate America don't you.

Also I would remind you that you called yourself a sad retard. The only thing you've been right about in this thread.

Dodging the question I see
Leftist debate skills and intelligence for all to see ladies and gentlemen.
I think I have proven that right wingers are superior. I say would we should have kept selling them oil for profit and avoiding millions more dying in the Pacific for the democrats blood lust. I mean for all the leaf cuck rants about how smart democrats are they should have known that japan wouldn't take the embargo laying down right? They knew that a UNJUSTIFIED attack would happen right? Maybe it's because leftists are the biggest warmongers of them all?

Have you realized yet that you called yourself a sad retard. Which is exactly what you are.

You're blaming America for the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

You're a typical right wing retard America-hating piece of shit.

It's sad how much you hate your own country.

And the maroon leftist cuck repeats himself once again because be know he got rekt and is too afraid to answer the questions. I will take my intellectual victory over you and call it a night. Feel free to kick on a proxy and make some screenshots of yourself, you great debater you.

The fact that you think your hatred for America and defense of Japanese aggression and the slaughter of thousands of American soldiers is a victory for you... is just fucking sad.

Typical right wing Trumptard America hater. That's all you are.

You called yourself a sad retard.
Are you aware of this?

Dude he rekt the shit out of you. Japan wasn't going to invade america you fucking moron. I know autism means you can't admit when you are wrong, but wake your mom up, tell her to make you some tendies and move on. Start another obama black cock worship thread and you'll feel better.

>Japan wasn't going to invade america you fucking moron.

Where did I say this?

You just rekt yourself.

Also, he even called himself a sad retard.

>canacuck
>defending obama and leftism

Why am i not surprised?

Go watch ahmed fuck your wife silly faggot

You said defense of japanese aggression ergo you are defending the democrat embargo of oil. He was right that we would have been better off our number 1 resource at the time being sold to a thirsty empire and that it would have been better to have then as a trading partner. There was no reason to embargo them and poke and frenzied aggressive empire for the sake of the chinese or islanders if they were no threat to us. Simple as that.

>I know autism means you can't admit when you are wrong

Please show me where I was factually proven wrong.

Go ahead I'll wait.

That dude made you his bitch, that's why you went into hyperbole about him hating america lmao

I said the right wing retard was defending Japan for attacking America you fucking mongoloid retard. Which he was. Throughout this thread.

You're doing the same thing. You hate America so you justify and love it when other countries attack the United States. It's pretty sad how much you right wing retards hate your own country.

Yeah you're making it pretty obvious that it's just you here flipping proxies and you can't even do that right. Holy shit you've fucking destroyed yourself in this thread.

Wow dude. You called yourself a sad retard.

SeeDemocrats and leftists:intellectually dishonest and cowardly as can be

ayy lmao yall getting rekt by this leaf.

I'm not even a liberal, or hardcore as he is,but holy shit.

I was just curios why the right lacks so much self awareness, but holy fuck.

Even if leaf has tendencies of austim, you others have more than just tendencies of stupidity and blindly following idiotic republican politics.

You got rekt cuck I just love poking you. Keep ranting about how I hate america because I make you look stupid

Nice samefag leaf
Don't forget to screenshot

You can't even flip proxies properly. Seriously are you missing chromosomes?

I have no clue what happened to this thread but all I know is nuking Japan was justified fuck the nips

>gerrymandering is the most recent ploy

sage

You got rekt cuck I made you my bitch. Never forget

>it's the leaf defends obama episode

Lol see how mad he is. He thinks that because he flips proxies, that must mean I do it too. Can you please continue making fun of this autistic retard.

I don't use proxies but it's obvious you try and fail at it.

Remember that time you called yourself a sad retard. That was funny.

That's not the argument. The argument is if the oil embargo was justified and led to the attack on pearl harbor.

The answer is no and yes

im op you tard, i left thread after posting because I've tried making this thread before and dint get more than like 5 replies because you right wing idiots always ignore shit that fucks with your bias.

You called yourself a sad retard and have been doing damage control ever since.

Sure you are leaf ;)

You got rekt cuck I made you my bitch. Never forget.

>The argument is if the oil embargo was justified and led to the attack on pearl harbor.

Actually that wasn't the argument or what this thread was about.

That's just what you started splerging out about cause you're obviously fucking autistic and you love that Japan attacked America for some reason.

"only republicans gerrymander"
"democracy is good"
"bubbles and keynesian inflation equal real growth"

Opinion discarded. Only private rational and self interested entities can effectively and efficiently allocate resources. Its the democratic banking system that is responsible for the vast majority of economic crises in American history.

opinion discarded kys

Youre looking at a glass of water and insisting the straw really is an inch across.

You see the paranoid retards Trump has supporting him. It's no wonder he's going down in flames.

You got rekt cuck I made you my bitch. Never forget. You entire argument is that I hate america you are like 2004 fox news lol

You got rekt cuck I made you my bitch. Never forget. You entire argument is that I hate america you are like 2004 fox news lol

Go ahead and same fag some more

You called yourself a sad retard.

How can you possibly proclaim victory here? Your entire argument (which has nothing to do with this thread) is that Japan was right to attack America. How much do you hate your own country?

Your level of autism isn't even funny, it's cringeworthy.

Becauae I objectively beat you?
>austistic leaf calling the kettle black
Once your argument is that I hate america because you can't admit you are wrong

This is the most confusingly retarded Leaf thread I have ever seen. Sage

Japan had every right to aggress against a nation preemptively which gave every indication it was about to go to war with them.

Just as we had every right to blast the nips back to the stone age and would have been justified in incinerating everyone of the stubborn bastards.

Once again the leftist fails to form a lucid point. War is not justice. The only discussion is the rationality of their casus belli. Which stands solid.

Why do you continue to ignore the fact that you called yourself a sad retard, which is what you are.

I've seen you in many threads and I know you post op pic quite frequently. You are most certantly same fagging and nobody is falling for it.
Why must you make canada look worse than it already does?
>Inb4 conservashit won't even debate me
I've seen enough to know debating you goes nowhere

lol wtf

> democratic banking system that is responsible for the vast majority of economic crises

The Fed has literally admitted to causing both the Great depression and 2008 recession through their manipulation of the money supply after each bubble burst

Seems like you dont know shit kid,.

This thread proves that Sup Forums is full of normies.

The overwhelming autism on display is just too repellent.

So you admit that Japan attacked America which was my point all along.

>federal reserve is responsible for these depressions

>"heh kid, youre wrong, the FEDERAL RESERVE is to blame"

holy fuck youre retarded

... what

Yes Japan attacked America you ignorant fuck muffin who the fuck was disputing that? Cite the post which asserted that.

duh, cause repugs only know one thing: how to make the rich richer, they fail on every other economic metric and have done so for 100 years, they are economic illiterates and incompetents. you would think their followers would catch on, but maybe they sort of have by appointing Trump to kick the GOP's ass.

And now even that argument is gone and you focus on the same grammar and spelling correction I made to a post like 2 hours ago.

It's pretty amusing you consider yourself some kind of intellectual giant.

He literally comes in and spams his canned arguments every six hours. We blew him the fuck out every day for two months and then lost interest.

>capitalism and capitalists responsible for nearly every major boom and advancement in human progress since the dawn of fucking time

>repuglicans r dumb hehe *high fives himself*

He is just a autistic leftist. The funny thing is I know he knows he is wrong he just doesen't want to admit it to us.

Jesus christ this is where the retard's autism started.

Are we going to continue to ignore that this retard already admitted he's a retard.

Seriously he already destroyed himself long ago and it's been nothing but autism ever since.

I know you morons hate America and think it's justified for other countries to attack it whenever they want, but I think you're just fucked up America haters.

What did I say that was wrong? Go ahead find me a quote that I actually said that was wrong.

Go ahead I'll wait.

Meanwhile you admitted you're a sad retard.

You got rekt autistic cuck. Your entire argument is that everyone who disagrees with you hates america lmao.
>autism
Oh the projection

you need to chart wealth concentration if you really want to see what the republicans are actually good at

SeeYou don't even have a argument. It's hilarious, you refuse to answer even basic questions that is how autstic you are. I bet you smell disgusting

That's not my argument. My argument is that the fact that you cheer for the Japanese attacking America is proof that you literally hate America.

Most importantly, I would point out that you went off on a tangent about Japan and WWII to distract from the original point which is that Republicans cant into economics.

Like I said, you already admitted you're a sad retard

Everything since has just been damage control and you embarrassing yourself.

Democrats controlled both chambers of congress when the economy collapsed during Bush's second term.

kys you fucking idiot

youtu.be/YmpV1VQLn-4?t=59

youtu.be/AidBugvVqpw?t=14

youtu.be/nz_JxXEp5vw?t=2

youtu.be/NDnCOxr8ZYQ?t

youtu.be/5IJeemTQ7Vk?t=2294

(the source and transcipt are linked in the youtube vid for the last vid)

fucking ignorant idiot

I bet you think you're redpilled.

Yup agreed.

All Republicans stand for are tax cuts for the rich and these right wing retards fall for it every time. They're useful idiots. Nothing more.

cite
the
that Japan did not in fact
attack the United States of America
you soft skulled limp dicked cumguzzler

This is fucking gold. Thanks, leafy, for doing the work I'm too disgusted to bother with anymore.

>Tries to find a problem
>Huh it must be this ILLEGAL thing called gerrymandering which is blatantly obvious and overseen by nonpartisan committees.
>Ignores decades of politics in which the outgoing party tends to have some losses, but keeps strides made at second term elections

I give your logic: 1/10

on the last vid skip to 38 minutes

literally Bernanke admitting fault and the source is in the description of the fuckng video

Youre very stupid I hope you realize

I asserted that the Federal Reserve is responsible for those economic depressions

youre response is to tell me Im dumb and that the Federal reserve is responsible for the economic depressions

When I point out this sheer lack of basic 1st grade reading comprehension

your response is to post videos proving my original assertion

that fed is responsible

Do you eat crayons and drink glue?

Where did I claim that they didn't?

Why are you fuckers so autistic holy shit.

Seriously you right wing retards got btfo in this thread that Republicans cant into economics so you turned it into a pro-Japan anti-America thread. Wtf?

Are we going to continue to ignore that this retard already admitted he's a sad retard and everything since has been pathetic damage control.

>Democrats utterly embrace supply-side economics that they supposedly hate and abandon even the pretense of leftist policy
>Trend continues unabated

The funniest part about all of this, really, is that nobody seems to have noticed that the Democrats blew lefty cucks the fuck out ever since the Clinton administration. Each presidency has been a massive step to the Right in fiscal policy. They're literally just republican-lite now. Obama's policies were just Bush's policies amped up to 11.

If you're arguing that the Democrats are good at saving the economy, you are admitting that the Republicans were right for 50 years, and that each concession the Democrats have made to them was good for the economy. Before, every time the Democrats got into office they would fuck everything up with dumb Keynsian bullshit, and then the Republicans would inherit the problems just as things started to go bad, often after a pointless war.

The Leaf disguises this by saying Democrats and Republicans--the reality is that while Socially the country has been sliding to the Left, Fiscally the country has slid hard to the Right. There is no longer any place for Bernie Sanders or other losers, instead, the two parties have become functionally identical fiscally and the country is better off for it.

It's because they don't tolerate bubbles like Democrats do.

> democratic banking system that is responsible

nothing about the Fed is democratic.... literally nothing

> That's not my argument
> My argument is that the fact that you cheer for the Japanese attacking America is proof that you literally hate America.

>my argument is literally hate america and cheer pearl harbor that is how autstically hyperbolish I am

>rut ro I am getting my ass handed to me better go back to my daily spam shit

>thread is about how things go bad under republican congress
I reply with this

That is how weak you are intellectually. After you get your shit slapped for hours and saying everybody who disagrees with you hates america you change the subject because you are a pathetic tard

Thx I always appreciate the compliments but honestly the autism in this thread from America hating right wing retards is too much even for me to handle.

...am I being trolled?

like is this a ruse?

Samefag again don't forget to screenshort yourself

Obama is so cool he's the best with the economy!!!