Holocaust denial

How much of Holocaust do you deny?

1. 6 million is too high a number. Fewer people died.
2. There were no gas chambers.
3. Gas chambers were built but not used.
4. Gas chambers were only at test stages. Only a small fraction of the dead died in gas chambers.
5. Most Jews died from food shortage resulting from Allies blockade.
6. Most Jews died from hardship from forced labour, lack of medical treatment, communicable diseases, or food shortage that started prior to the Allies blockade.
7. There was no forced labour in concentration camps.
8. Concentration camps were optional. Jews weren't forced to go.
9. Concentration camps didn't exist.
10. No Jews were killed by the Nazi regime.
11. Jews were not persecuted by the Nazi regime.
12. No Jews were hurt in World War II or in years prior.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3
pastebin.com/S73Wn2x6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's generally accepted that the 6 million number only exists for religious reasons right?

>6.
It's obvious the Nazis rounded up the Jews because they were enemies of the state. I just doubt that there were any official documents signed for the purposeful extermination of the Jews.

Somewhere between 5 and 6

I'm sure the 6 million number is very favorable to the ADL, but it's pretty undeniable that Hitler gulag'd the jews and a lot of them died. I'm sure executions were carried out extremely liberally, and a culture of collective punishment permeated Germany at the time.

What I think is funny, is that nobody cared that much about the jews at that time. Nobody fought the nazis because 'omg theyre killing jews'.

>Soviets massacre more people in history than any other group
>every single death camp in existence was found and "liberated" by these people.

This is the one that really did me in. It's like if Ted Bundy showed you a couple of bodies in his basement and told you it was his neighbor

I just believe that 6 million was too high a number. I also think that the gas chambers were only for those who weren't able to work, and that most jews died as a result of poor treatment in work camps (which is associated with the hardships that came with the war). The Einsatzgruppen and the activities of Eastern European collaborators in killing jews is pretty well documented, so I think you'd be a fool to say that the Nazis didn't kill jews en masse.

The allies didn't really know what was going on other than that they were being sent into camps. A lot of the "they gas chambered all of them and turned them into lampshades and soap!1!" myths were just used for denazification purposes.

It would be more like if Ted Bundy showed you a couple of bodies in his basement and told you it was his neighbor, John Wayne Gacy.

well 1 for certain, number is almost certainly exaggerated.

5. I probably partially true too, although not most, but many would be more accurate.

>1. 6 million is too high a number. Fewer people died.

Agree.

>2. There were no gas chambers.

Disagree, the chambers existed but for delousing purposes.

>3. Gas chambers were built but not used.

See #2

>4. Gas chambers were only at test stages.
Only a small fraction of the dead died in gas chambers.

See #2 and 3.

>5. Most Jews died from food shortage resulting from Allies blockade.

Agreed, a majority of deaths came after the
Allies started closing in.

>6. Most Jews died from hardship from forced labour, lack of medical treatment, communicable diseases, or food shortage that started prior to the Allies blockade.

Disagree, though I wouldn't doubt in the least bit that there were occurrences of this because no one was fond of Jews. I wouldn't put it past anyone to fuck with someone you dislike in any of those ways.

>7. There was no forced labour in concentration camps.

Disagree, if you have a workforce why not make use of them instead of just sitting around absorbing needed supplies? This would be common sense practice.

>8. Concentration camps were optional. Jews weren't forced to go.

Disagree, the Reich saw Jews as a threat for many reasons, if you were caught then you were rounded up to ensure you couldn't do any harm, just like the US with the Japanese internment camps.

>9. Concentration camps didn't exist.

Agree, because they were internment camps, not concentration camps.

>10. No Jews were killed by the Nazi regime.

Disagree, Nazis saw them as a threat. The issue is that the massacres are highly exaggerated. I wouldn't doubt at all that some just outright killed Jews.

>11. Jews were not persecuted by the Nazi regime.

Disagree. In many of Hitler's speeches he speaks about the parasitic semites.

>12. No Jews were hurt in World War II or in years prior.

Disagree, people have hates Jews since their very conception as parasites, who the fuck wants to host such a thing? They get driven out because they're scum and for good reason.

The holocaust literally never happened. Hitler was too much of a naive soft hearted person to let the British escape when he ambushed them, he was to soft-hearted to not go against the other world powers when the Reich was at the peak in the 40s, he was too soft hearted to not actually commit a holocaust and gas the 6 million kikes, but he instead planned to deport them all to Madagascar and isolate them from the world.

But then, the kikes played their role, got america into the war as per the agreement and started pumping anti-nazi propaganda forcing america to support the commies and go against Hitler, just to get that stupid piece of land in Palestine, and Hitler played along, forming the labor camps and sending these kikes to Palestine as per the Havaara Agreement.

Hitler did nothing wrong, Holocaust literally never happened, the "gas chambers" aren't had chambers but labor camps, they didn't die due to hardships either, they were treated way better, the Nazis even cared for their POWs and the Jews will face a real holocaust this time, soon enough, in the near future.

They have been kicked out of 110 countries till date, and soon, they will be kicked out of existence.

According to some Judaic saying or prophecy, it goes along the lines of, "6 million Jews shall (((vanish))) for the creation of Israel" or something.

That's because those filthy kikes asked for it. They destroyed glorious Russia, brought eastern Europe into shambles with communism, and even troed to perform a communist takeover of Germany some time after WW1 which broke out into a fucking civil war with the Jews on one side, and 15 million dead Germans on the other side. No one gave a shit about them.

13. The Germans were persecuted by the Jews and a fake version of history was written.

14. All of the dead were actually non-jewish Germans

15. The Jews also invaded Russia while wearing SS uniforms.

16. The Russians refused to fight back but the Jews slaughtered millions of them anyway.

>2. There were no gas chambers.

>3. Gas chambers were built but not used.

Which is it you dumb canadian faggot?

There either were no gas chambers or there were and they weren't used

You dumb fucking shit.

The fact they throw people in jail for denying it is proof enough for me it didn't happen

If it did genuinely happen as they say it did, those who deny it would just simply be labelled as "crazy" and everyone would move on - The problem with those who deny the publicly perpetuated story actually can prove many flaws in the established narrative, thus they are silenced and suppressed

>pic related
The math makes it hard to agree it happened. Just call a funeral home and ask how long it takes to cremate a body, there is just no physical way for it to have taken place on the level they say

>reminder it was 20million who died in the Holocaust©
businessinsider.com/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3

Sucks that other thread archived, I was really enjoying the guy telling the Jewish population statistics from the World Almanac were bullshit because they 15 million before, during, and after the war and obviously he didn't think that homogenous populations have growth stagnation. I didn't get the chance to mention that Japan has had stagnant population growth for almost 15 years before the thread was archived.

I'm just gonna leave this here

pastebin.com/S73Wn2x6

They had the holocauster bruh. That thing was super efficient.

Read the question better, he is asking everyone else how much of the holocaust THEY deny, he isn''t saying those things are what he believes.

This

i belive they started out like the american camps for Japanese, however the allies bombing and cutting off supplies and overall attitude of the guards turned the whole situation into a gitmo and faluga, but magnifed. the logistics of the holocaust just dont add up or make any sense what so ever.

I don't deny anything

Why deny the führers greatest achievement?

We need to re create it on a bigger scale and this time we will throw Muslims in along with the Jews

Nobody denies holocaust.
The prolem is that jews over complain too much about that, while they don't give a fuck about people of all nations who died in the war.All they do is claiming mercy and people to cry for them, whereas they don't care for anyone except them.

Assuming that they killed them all singularly.
>I'll start at 3155040 mins.
>Assuming smallest ratio of jews per chamber are equivalent to the smallest gas chamber that could house (which i found to be about 20)
>gas took 15-20 mins to kill, assuming 15 mins as a lowest case senario
>(3155040*15)/20 = 2366280 jews for just that one chamber alone (assuming 24hr workload)
>still dont think it happened, but i hate wrong math

fuck, i made a mistake, my bad im drunk af
>(3155040*20)/15 = 4206720

There was no plan to gas jews ,they might have gassed the sick from thypus later on

Number 6 I settle on. And that Jews were forced into gas chambers but not all 2.5 million of them. I don't deny it never happened cause I'm not bat shit delusional, I do know about the Harvarra agreements and other under table contracts Israel signed with high ranking German officials.