"We Are In A Simulation" - Elon Musk

youtu.be/2KK_kzrJPS8

Reminder that nothing really matters because life is a simulation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KcPNiworbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking hope it's a simulation.

When I wake I want to go back in and do all sorts of shit, and go for a redo.

>This game doesn't matter cuz it's just a game!
>loses game
>no reward

Life being a simulation would make me stop thinking about relativity and quantum mechanics

Why would an NPC tell me this? Elon Musk isn't capable of breaking the 4th wall of reality.

they are sucking Elon's dick SO FUCKING HARD

I actually just posted a theory on /sci/ about how the doubleslitexperiment might proof that this is a simulation, might be bullshit, but maybe im on to something

We might be in a simulation, but we also might be a part of it, unable to leave it.

Think of it as training, so when you "die" you come out of the simulation with the knowledge you gained here

>When I wake I want to go back in and do all sorts of shit, and go for a redo.

You're not outside of the simulation.

You ARE the simulation.

We're all like the NPCs in video games that become nothing when the console gets turned off.

That's about as helpful as saying that your mind is a hallucination. You may be right but what do we learn from the theory? I feel like I'm missing something

getting caught is part of his plan

wow what a fucking original thought. never heard of this before

bet he has a nice feminine penis

pie is irrational ergo it is not a simulation

if we acknowledge/prove it, we can then begin working towards breaking it/molding it/getting out.

>implying I'm not a user

Fucking pleb get on my level

Joe Rogan and Duncan Trussel buttfuck each other while screaming "no homo just a simulation"

not true by the way.

If its a simulation then there is probably no way out.

A simulation is irrelevant and changes very little...besides maybe that there actually might be a god then.

Existence is fucking perplexing and too hard to comprehend anyway

Oh so that's why when you pass oncoming cars now without dividers at least any paranoia of their turning into you subsides because YOU are driving. After his dystopian bullshit? Say one thing they don't like? Oops you ded. Driving is so difficult and hard work. Depressing pedals and pushing buttons. My country just privatised healthcare. Nuke us

Man, if only there were some sort of action movie trilogy about this that got progressively shittier after the first one.

Oh wait, there is.

It's a little lesser known series you might have heard of it's called LORD OF THE RINGS

oh so pie is rational top kek source please

If you're a user, then back out of the simulation, you fucking transnigger.

Who else rolled shitty stats? T1 diabetic only earning 34k a year. And of all the times to roll white, I rolled it in 1991.

>not wwi

>i-it's just a simulation!

This is what happens when atheists face mortality

i rolled good stats but a great starting area.

It isn't my time yet. So much to do friend.

nonsense. We've already discovered super-symmetry in quantum mechanics and in high level physics.

In any system, the more advanced it gets, the more susceptible it is to exploitation, no matter how much they patch it.

And our reality is obviously the most complex thing ever.

Hey guys when u die it just means the Xbox turned off

you okay there, leaf?

This

I think it's pathetic when any human tries to answer one of the top three questions of all mankind
>what happens when you die?
>Is there a god?
>what is the origin of matter?

We will never know, we are too small to know these things. We have millions of years of evolution to go before we get close. Life's mysteries and thinking about them makes my head explode

The dude made PayPal and in just a few years is shilling for the space industry as well as explaining the universe. Check please.

kek is the god in the machine.

what is the difference between a god and a programmer?

>rrod is the true end

pie is irrational friend it would take an infinite amount of processing power to simulate reality ergo we are not in a simulation

Is he was known to experimented with hallucinogens?

This is all bullshit to make people question their faith and to lose sight of God. Don't buy into what they're selling.

That guy Worries me too. He seems really... Hysterical...

The plane of existence. A god can only exist on the highest plane. Anything below is a programmer.

The fuck does that even mean? There is a system to pie, this is fucking multiple decades old already.

In any case, anything you perceive to be irrational, is something you simply don't understand yet.

>we are in a simulation
He literally never says that you fucking nigger
He says "the strongest argument for probably being a simulation"
kys faggot nigger cuckold

also, how does he do it?

I don't think that's necessarily true. What if God is who set up the 'simulation' to begin with?

I really wish he didnt use the word "simulation"

Also, there is a theory that states that pie actually is the way it is to deal with red shit - or the natural expansion of the universe.

pie is irrational friend, yes there is a system to calculate it, no this does not take away from the fact that in order to simulate the universe it would take an infinite amount of processing power because of that fact

>.besides maybe that there actually might be a god then.

yes its actualy the year 10.000 and we are in a simulation in the basement of a 14 year old neck beard . Say hello to your god

>In any case, anything you perceive to be irrational, is something you simply don't understand yet.
So bug chasing is rational?

Rich people can pay for hair restoration

Regular people just start balding in their mid 30s and have to deal with it

we're in a dream and the dream is god its all fake to us and knowable to whatever god is made out of

>implying anything, including you, mattered anyway

life advances too rapidly to ever feel comfortable and happiness is only a temporary break from pain.

Where are both your balls? The fuck is wrong with everybody. How the fuck is relinquishing control or privatising the only country without private health good? How? You all see the degeneracy and the cuntknockery and you piss on MY face for reminding you how shit and gullible you are? Is that it? Take your feigned irony and shove it up your ass

Funny thing is that having fear of death is just a state of mind . Everyone fears death

Why the fuck are you all calling it pie?

Not really. Pi would be a side effect of an accurate simulation.

The problem I have with the idea of a simulation, is that I'm not convinced consciousness can arise out of information(Or symbols).

Dudes been smoking so much weed since hes become a billionaire that he literally believes he's a character in a game.

wtf kind of simulator is it? a nightmare simulator?

because it is yummy
do you understand how rendering and processing power are related?

leaf, we're concerned because you're rambling and not putting together coherent sentences. You people normally shitpost, but I can't tell if you're just drunk or mentally ill

We're not seeing a "render" of the world. Photons bounce around, hit our eyes, which cause electrical signals to run through our brain.

If our world is simulated, it would probably be done so at the most basic level possible, not some abstract level.

Not the Samurai

>wtf kind of simulator is it? a nightmare simulator?

Think of all the fucked up video games we've made.

This reality is just a fucked up video game on a much larger scale.

Fuck off. If you don't understand me then don't fucken open your fat face you zygote. I NO SPEAKEE DA ENGHEE. I don't got time for your strained peas bitch. You uneducated lying shill right wing twat. You're going to wipe us all out and ask me if I give two shits you ungodly fuck

I know its bad, like really bad. And im not even saying becoming hysterically isnt appropiate, hell wonder we arent insane yet. But its just not healthy and wont do you good.

So it's grand theft universe 1

> what teh fuk are u sayin
> do you know what simulation means
> photons are some abstract level

nigga what you have no idea what you're talking about

Is there such a thing as original thought?

and this is why leafposters are the worst on Sup Forums

But it was my job and I'm a people person and I don't like people who fuck up literally everything you can think of just to rob everybody. You have civil law. We have it so that ONE GUY can make a claim and have unelected judges change the STATUTES for everybody! Why don't we have rich people police they can hire only for them the rich people. And they can steal from us and most people get angry at me instead rather than say anything. I don't care about what's good for me or what anybody thinks is crazy or bad

Why else would this whole thing feel unfinished, rigged, and completely unnecessary?

You're expected to be the world's asshole. You're babylon. You're fucking garbage

But we didn't privatize health care, so you're a fucking retard.

This guy is a joke

If this is a simulation should I still go to my job interview?

Yeah, and heaven is reality and hell is the mental dumpster for all the rejects who don't make the cut. Tell me something new.

>'m not convinced consciousness can arise out of information(Or symbols).

literally what else can consciousness arise out of?

Holy shit.

This leafnigger is out of control.

Harambe Patrol is now on notice to put down a feral Poutine-eater.

Does procedural generation count as original?

Thing is, only way to change it for the better is to make people aware lf how fucked up the world is so we can gather then with torches and pitchforks, like in thengood old times, and finally get rid of all the corruption. And when you are babbling along like a lunatic noone will ever listen to you and much less believe you. Keep a calm mind, think carefully of your next step.

I'm saying you would simulate at a fundamental level.

Example: In a video game, you can't zoom into an object and find atoms. You can in real life, though. That would imply a very minimalist level of abstraction if we were living i na simulation.

if it hasn't been procedurally generated before yes

Either way I don't think this guy's high score will be surpassed any time soon

it would simulate at every level friend that's how simulations work

LOL

I don't even know what flag you are sparky. Some colony of ours I imagine.

Boomers. Private care. In States? Started as public. Went right wing private. Back to here. In the 40s one province went full blown public. In the 60s the fed did it. No problems. We have federal national interest superiority here in our Constitution. No wait times. Higher expectancies and outcomes. Far lower costs. Then the righties came in. Hacked it. Pushed for loopholes. Opened clinics. And now one beaknosed fucker after FIFTY YEARS goes to court because he's a fucken brokeass with his private clinic. And now. The common law shitgates are opened. If he loses? Chaoulli case from 2005 and Québec puts onuses on the provinces. They did nothing. One motherfucking party. One. Has ever won here federally. Fucking Gooks have more rights than we do. It's all gone bud. Even if we win. They took the case. Why now? And Supremes will have a say either way. And start payin bud. And start fuckin dyin on the floor like you're meant to. You can thank beaknose and common law and appeals

So since I'm just a dumb Political Science/Pre-Law major, can a STEMIGGER help me out with this: The crux of his argument is that because we've been able to rapidly develop technology for video games at a somewhat rapid rate that keeps advancing through more and more photorealism, that eventually when they become fully immersive at some point down the road, they will not be distinguishable from "normal/base" reality itself, so this could mean we're basically playing a hyperrealistic video game for the most part a la the matrix or something similar.

So its basically the most realistic second life ever then?

>Reminder that nothing really matters because life is a simulation
non-sequitur

Why cant I simulate myself infinite sexy chicks who want to bang?

What are the smallest things we can find?

Solid? No lol, vibrations of energy. There is nothing real found yet.

Lol you bitch at me for typing to make me think anybody in this electronic age of my ass would actually notice to even do anything close to that. To the pitchforks etc. We scratch our asses and eat pork rinds all day and join mgtow movements. Muh refugees that I brought here with my false flags and bombings

This is what happens to loony rich men disconnected from the reality on the ground.

Life must seem like a simulation to him for sure.

Information(Symbols) has to have a consciousness to interpret it in the first place. Just because you run electrons through a brick of silicon we call a processor in a way that makes sense to us, doesn't mean that the universe magically grants it "consciousness".

Would we get consciousness if we decided to do the calculations on paper by hand, instead of a computer?

but what is original?

just a new combination of 1s and 0s?

what he's implying is that virtual reality has no technological ceiling or limitations which is completely false, our limitation is processing power

Delayed choice quantum eraser is better..

Here

youtube.com/watch?v=7KcPNiworbo