Probably the least intelligent race on this planet are mexicans

I've never met a mexican that was intelligent and well spoken.

They're incapable of this.

All they are capable of being is loud, rude, violent and vulgar.

They're also some of the fattest motherfuckers in this country, and their children are terrible ogres.
My dog is smarter than most of their children.

Why haven't we deported these sad excuses for humans back to the shithole they crawled out of?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
realmenrealstyle.com/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mom! I posted it again!

Kek, what are you going on about?

t, Pedro

>I've never met a mexican that was intelligent and well spoken.
So why are they so good at having multi billion drug empires? They sell drugs all over the world.

s
Who pays you to start this thread over and over again?

>Mexican
>A race

I'm calling your bluff.

Screencap of """"""""""previous"""""""" thread.

You don't really believe the masterminds behind their drug empire are originally from Mexican do you?

>mexican intellectuals.

>none

Give me a fucking break....

Did you not see the propaganda?

Some spic was valedictorian of some spic invested school so that means shit maggot puke spic scum is really smart.

Yes they are.

Nice answer faggot.

I didn't know this was a thing, google this:

>Juan Rulfo
>Marcos Moshinsky
>Octavio Paz
>Guillermo González Camarena

I you're a leftie Lázaro Cárdenas if not Carlos Salinas, not to mention the one of the richest guys in the planet Carlos Slim.

And also, mexican migration has decreased since 2008 and the crisis, people from central america keep trying to get through, but according to the latest numbers the tendency has been confirmed to have changed and we actually have something close to migration balance where we receive back as much mexicans as we send.

Mexicans are my least-favorite demographic in the U.S.

It's a shame, because Sup Forums kind of overlooks them and only rants about blacks all the time.

MEXICANS

are not a race

Well fuck you sir

No fuck you!

You are the ones that suck.

You are the shit people lowing the bar for the USA.

>Not niggers

Mexicans are street smart atleast.

I haven't crossed any Mexicans but I'm willing to bet Abos have them beat.

> mfw mexican/mestizo math and cs double major who can speak 4 languages

if i had to choose nigs or mex id choose mexicans. They're music is somewhat tolerable than nigger ooga booga from shekelstein records and they work hard for their money providing convenient amenities.

>Mexicans are dumb!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

this. mexicans got dank ass food and their ancient civ was kind of killer

Nothing?

You have the cerebral proficiency of a kumquat.

>intelligent and well spoken

This. Most of em can't speak proper Spanish either

OP is a coal burning faggot. seems to like niggers more than beaners, when beaners actually work as opposed to gibmedats

>mexican
>race
Yes, you are the intelligent one.

no
please change your ideals of intelligence

t. j diamond

>Ancient
>~500 years ago

granted 500 years ago could count as ancient,
Modern European is considered to be around the time the Aztecs were around

I'd count Chinese, Greek, Middle Eastern and Egyptian ancient

are those pomegranites?

that shit is worth more than whatever that NIG is holding

you're right you're right. ancient in terms of America i guess.

They both use gibemdats, beaners just use them slightly less so than niggers.

Great, why not do that shit in YOUR COUNTRY faggot maggot worm food trash!

Ok then fuck face, then why is it racist to not like mexican shits?

>Yes they are.

No, they aren't. You know how the Los Zetas fucked the Gulf Cartel in their shiny wetback asses? The CIA helped them, Most of those wetbacks wouldn't be able to form groups like that without the CIA's help and in fact the CIA practically shits out these fuckers for the entire world to enjoy.

Those are Natives you moron.

You're welcome to visit some of our outback towns that are full of abos, you'll quickly change your mind.

Just let the spic wetback pepper belly invading faggot have his fantasies.

Perhaps the mexicans you meet in the us arent the smartest of the bunch considering they're most probably poor and with little to no education? Talk about cherry picking and selection bias. Guess what dumbass, mexicans arent even a race.

China was literally the same shit until the 19th century.

>what are manchus
>what are mongols

>I've never met a mexican that was intelligent and well spoken.

Im dying to meet you user

I'm half Mexican and I am a college educated, employed, conservative ;^)

every illegal here is called a "mexican"
doesn't matter if they're from Honduras or El Salvador they're all "mexicans" to us.

You are the fist sacks of shit to run you taco holes about racism when we point out how much you fucking suck.

Trump is a racist yet it is not a race, fuck yourself spic cunt.

I am dying to deport you.

Sure, most of them are stupid. Not the nobles and generals, obviously.

Despite this... However... Mexicans are Honest, Hard-working and they love God. There is great hope for the Mexicans right there. You survive Los Muertos if you have that much going for you. They know to stay home and inside when there is trouble outside. So maybe not so stupid, after all, eh?

That's enough for me. On Day of Rope, they will make it big, and they will be free. As free as they can handle -- provided that they can read, or someone around them can read -- and that they understand the rules as posted.

=Winners.

(Plus they pass Citrus Test.) Most stupid people around Universities are not so smart. As your average Mexican. Oh, won't we see who is smart and who is stupid on that Blessed Day.

That is because they are all the same low iq rape babies.

Their national boundaries change nothing.

Those are central americans, mexican carteles and gangs don't tattoo or look like that

Without mentioning the national boundaries why don't you go ahead and explain the difference to us?

You cant deport me under my entrepreneur visa

>Carlos Slim

Wow, a crook that has a monopoly on telecommunications that overcharges the majority of the population of Mexico for a basic service.

Wow, what an upstanding individual.

Proof Mexicans are the dumbest people on this planet.

You have to go back to Europe

>average Mexican

>explain the difference to us

Mayan rape babies
Aztec rape babies

Mexican carteles kill for money, drug control and territorial power, maras kill just for the sake of it

Don't make me laugh.

To be honest, all anglos firmly believe ms13 are Mexicans.

Ok execution then.

Does not work that way invading faggot.

The typical response of a low iq spic, you heard someone else say it and you like it so now you say it.

Never mind it is completely intellectually dishonest.

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

Except that is not at all an average mexican you cherry picking cunt.

The brown people with tons of tatoos on the face and body ate from central America, not Mexico. No one in ops pic is Mexican. Also the Mexicans that illegal Immigrate to the US are a bunch of scum and failures, that's why they are migrating, they are the niggers of Mexico, they are not a fair representation of the average mexican

>they are not a fair representation of the average mexican

No they are a perfect representation you cherry picking faggot.

Attention: Stop feeding to shillary bait post.

This new reverse type of attack try to make Trump Supporter look bad

Is if i take the worst average walmart shitting red neck and think that's the average white person. That's the type of Mexican Americans are getting, just a bunch of the lowest denominator of people

Hating shit mexican trash does not make anyone look bad.

Also the media has already smeared Trump to the point that no more damage can be done.

Yeah, Mexicans are shit. They're just Spanish Indians and I don't know why we don't treat them like we've always treated them anymore. They're wild fucking savages from an alien Spanish empire that we generally want nothing to do with. Some how these feral fucking barbarians that used to run around in loin clothes became our "equals". And that's just lunacy from a historical perspective.

your ancestors used to run around in loin cloths like savages too

The point is we came here to civilize this place and these Indians were always in the way. Just because these particular Indians speak Spanish and come from a desert area doesn't make them special Indians. They too are in the way.

They're right, faggot. Last time I was on Sup Forums there was at least 3 threads about Mexicans, and they were all started around the same time.

How badly were you cucked by a Mexican? Why does it hurt so much?

your an idiot if you think europeans came to the Americas' to 'civilize' it as their primary goal. It was for the cheap resources and the fact that the resident population couldn't put up much of a fight to defend it, so it was almost free land. why pretend it was for some altruistic motive?

It is called a timeline paco, look into it.

You are right, I mean there is no reason at all for people to hate shit puke fuck maggot mexican trash, it must be a just some pissed off gringo.

Viva la raza holmes.

And what you described is precisely bringing civilization to this land, you dumb fuck. Do you think the settlers got here, looked around at these naked heathens living under animal skins and said, "yup, that's for me!" No. They immediately built and began expanding a real civilization. That's why you're here, you fucking sissy communist faggot.

And amid all of this civilization building, trees had to be chopped down, animals had to be killed for profit, and Indians had to be removed. Because they are in the way and their way of life is insufficient for us. And always has been.

Just look at how Mexicans live. Look at their complete fuck-up mess of a country. That's not an accident. That's what Indians live like.

Civilization is not altruistic nor was that even implied you stupid spic.

You are highlighting the problem here.

>butthurt illegal mexishit

>21 posts by this ID
Maybe it was two pissed of gringos.

THE ONLY decent spic I know of is this guy
realmenrealstyle.com/about/
I live in Texas and all mexicunts I met were shit in some way

>monopoly
you ignorant fuck. Virgin AT&T Movistar used to have nextel iusacell many more
He's actually an awesome example of economic liberalism
>buys wrecked state company
>pimps it up
>becomes one of the richest people on earth
>with competition as big as AT&T

Check your facts fucker.

>tfw
Almost finish with my engineering degree, already got a job at a mayor automotive company, no student debt, know english and german, white gf, drive a bmw.
Lifes good south of the border.

lol mexicans openly celebrate being stupid, just read that shit!

>already got a job at a mayor automotive company

You are welcome scumbag.

Hopefully Trump will fix NAFTA and you subhuman scum can fuck right off.

It should not be a problem right mr degree?

Why are beaners so ok with being degenerates

ayyy corona y modelo all day manggg

this is just fucking great.

Not at all its a german one, btw still hoping for trump to win we need our cheap labor back.

you're most definetly a nigger, sir.

>shes smarter then all u basement dwellers your just jealous that someone sexyer than you is doing sonething with her life. Or are you mad she would never give you the time of day, go back to fucking your hand drumpfkin!

T. Lefty faggot