BASED FUCKING PAULINE DOES IT AGAIN

BASED FUCKING PAULINE DOES IT AGAIN

check this vid lads, skynews.com.au/video/program/program_featured/2016/08/29/muslims-with-four-wives-on-welfare--hanson.html

she redpills people on how muslims are taking a shitload of our taxes because they have four wives and heaps of kids

fucking mad bitch

btfos nick xenocuck too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SxFc37h6js
austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s45.html
police.qld.gov.au/programs/weaponsLicensing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Sheila.

How does this women know about all these crime acts and shit, SHE DOES HER FUCKING HOMEWORK ONYA PAULINE

Good stuff Pauline.

If they ever released the figure for the amount of muslims on the Disability Pension it would shock a few people. They are the biggest rorters out there.

Based Pauline

>facts. they are awesome.

I thought tasmania was it's own country. didn't realize it was part of australia. I realized something else similar recently: that sri lanka is it's own country and not a part of india

Man, I love her but she can't speak for shit. She needs someone a bit more articulate or she'll never be taken seriously.

How can one woman be so based?

I fuckin love Xenophon.. y..you can't just single out one group.

I would have said, its an example, cunt. We have unsustainable welfare practices and this is an example. Fuck right off.

The only person with the courage to call this shit out. Why are politicians such cucks

Loved the salty tears when she got into the senate

do muslims in australia have multiple wives? Is there anything to back that claim up?

That's a Tranny.

Strewth, look at that manly jaw!

She's not very good at debating but she brings up the necessary topics. Pretty based.

no.

Pauline and her party really don't know much about anything. She's from a town called Ipswich which is the incest capital of Australia (I'm a Queenslander and grew up nearby). Her career experience is running a fish and chip shop. Our State is like the Australia within Australia. Everything people say about Australians is what Australians say about Queenslanders. I love and hate this State

woops I thought I saw a burger flag, sorry fellow aussie

about 0.7% of muslim men marry more then one women at a time (the ulrta-rich). so no.

>Ipswich which is the incest capital of Australia
wut

my gf is from queensland and shes the best wife material ive ever seen. raised by her dad, a real mans man. from what i hear from most strayans is that the major cities are full of fags and darkies and its shitty anywhere BUT the rural areas. so idk man.

The incest capital of Australia is Tasmania.

>Ipswich
>Incest Capital of Australia

Citation needed

Day one parliament is back and Pauline's red pill's are trending on kikebook.

Top kek

Good god that jaw

It's illegal so I don't think there's much behind it. However they do have a fuckton of kids and the women don't work that's paid by welfare. There's more than enough evidence to make that pretty much irrefutable.

Strong jaw, strong mind.

Based

VIC parliament BTFO

>Her career experience is running a fish and chip shop
Literally more appropriate experience for an MP than 95% of them. Small business is hard and gets you in touch with all of the most important issues.

Fucking based. It's about bloody time somebody inside the system called these fucking disgusting rag heads out on their shit stain of a culture.

is there a full video of this?

We don't like to talk about tazzy

I thought she did ok here

*Xenocuck. We're on pol here not the abc

So 7 in 1000? That's A LOT!

>Incest capital of Aus
>Ipswich
>Not tassie

7 in a 1000 for shitskin countries where you need to pay for your own shut.

NZfag here, I'd go to her fish and chip shop (yes yes fush and chups), it's hard to find good fish and chips here and the ones you do find are expensive as fuck.

>you can't just single out one group

How are you supposed to fix anything if you can't single out the problem?

Literally the problem with the western world today

Back alley abortions are illegal to, didn't stop me from giving your mum one that resulted in you.

Prove it ain't happening he Ajmal.

No idea why how expensive are potatoes and fish.

Nice try, fuck off you illiterate cunt.

about time someone got this shit out into the media

apparently new zealand is australia too according to aussie constitution or something?

Remember when everyone was shilling Xenophon? Jesus Christ.

Think I'll stay muzzie lover. Why don't you show this to your endless supply of lebbo cousins

Bunch of Sup Forumsacks unironically voted for a guy who's senate voting record is near identical to the greens.

Nah we're just in an alliance. It used to be so close that all aussies were NZ citizens when they moved over and vice versa but that was abused for gibs and shit.

Good, but she also needs to call out the shit going on with Apex too, they are just as bad as radical islam

New Zealand can join Australia at any time if it wants. according to the Australian constitution.

I voted for her, I also loved the tears. "People voted for someone I don't like?!?! This is outrageous!"

Kek, I lived in Australia when this was on the radio.

youtube.com/watch?v=8SxFc37h6js

Can't believe she's still at it.

Let's hope her party doesn't fall apart like Palmer United

Was not aware of that section of victorian law she brought up. I'm guessing Melbourne is to blame for that.

>One more reason to nuke it.

Read the constitution Sione.

See:

>mods are asleep
POST NUDES OF PAULINE

Might be in other states too. I remember an abbo elder getting off real light for kidnap/rape/assault/torture of a girl because "he believed they were married under aboriginal law" or some nonsense.

Forgot to say that it was in NT.

Pretty clearly not her. My benis laments...

>No
>Yes

HAHA get a load of this cuck too

She's an epic failure. She's not an appropriate ambassador for the right wing. She knows nothing about politics or economics and continues to make a complete fool out of herself by sprouting confused misinformation. Wake the fuck up.

S. 45(4)(c) amended by No. 2/2006 s. 9(1).

(c) the accused satisfies the court on the balance of probabilities that he or she believed on reasonable grounds that he or she was married to the child.

austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ca195882/s45.html

She know a FUCKTON about politics you turbonigger. How the fuck do you think she managed to get 4 (nearly 6) senators elected, despite being reviled, broke and a pariah.

For someone who hasn't had any legislative accomplishments and is economically illiterate she has been a huge success.

Fucking hell Victoria

She's come a long way from her days in Kindergarten Cop.

Based AF.

Inherently racist law, because no one would believe an Asian or White who said "I thought we were married.

Law can only ever protect coons, niggers, mudslimes and poo in loo's

>police.qld.gov.au/programs/weaponsLicensing/
>On 1 September 2016, the Weapons Regulation 1996 will expire
Anything we can do to make the laws lax?

Cunts like her and all the other cock sucker politicians take 100 times more of our taxes on their salary and pension than all the people on the dole combined.

Really poor quality argument and opinion there m8.

Lift your game.

Anyone gonna watch Insight tonight? It's a pretty relevant episode. It's all about how politicians don't give a fuck about things and why people are voting for Pauline etc instead.

> 1 posts

t. melbcuck

what channel? Hardly turn on the t.v nowadays.

I feel its true. A lot of people are voting independents instead of labor or liberal because how fucked both parties are.

I know this is a shill, but i'll respond any way.

Centrelink is the #1 expenditure in the country. More than a quarter of the budget is spent on the dole.

Polygamy is illegal under Australian law

Polygamous defacto relationships cannot exist

If some muslim cunt with 4 "wives' is on welfare then only one of them is getting any kind of consideration and the others may as well just be not be in the house for all the fucks center link gives

I fucking hate Muslims but lying about shit just makes you look like a retard when there is just so much more real anti Muslim shit you can talk about

What time does it start?

So's using drugs, you dumb cunt, but people still do it.

insight is on sbs
yeah it is illegal but they get away with it in britain
the wives collect welfare

It's on right now if you're in the East.

If you've ever seen expose's on this kind of rort, they never live under the same roof, and the muslim husband uses seven different spellings of "muhammed bin ahmed" to get around Centrecunts.

>Doesn't know anything about basic geography
>classic American

w-what?

The point Pauline is making is that he IS married four times, NONE are state recognised, and ALL wives are receiving the benefits of a single mother despite not being one.

Don't know why you'd think cenno gives more money to women w/ hubby who work mate?

You're either a shill trying to derail the thread, or so retarded that you needed your handler to type that for you. So, which is it?

more manly than any of your politicians cunt.

medical doc working in a Melbourne psych ward reporting in
>lazy fuck does drugs, usually ice or synthetic cannabis
>becomes psychotic
>CAT team/section 351 brings this deluded fuck into hospital because he started smashing up his neighbours house or his girlfriend
>some dipshit lefty psychiatrist believes this druggo fuckhead when he denies using drugs
>diagnosis schizophrenia
>bonus points for no criminal charges because "mental illness"
>WE DSP FOR LIFE NOW
please fucking nuke this city

Fuck. Missed it. Foreign Correspondent's doing a doco on the last few white people in London's east end over on ABC. Could be good.

When I was in the ward I started talking with the nurses. They have a term for this demographic of people who are usually above 40, lifetime drug abusers with no thought of stopping and just use the wards as a place to get some free drugs and a place to sleep for a few nights and of course they have to take them in. Probably just say they have symptoms of schizophrenia or whatever.

There was this one guy who looked about 55 and he had his abo friend come in every day and slip something wrapped in al-foil out of his sock and give it to him.

I was in there when they changed the laws to crack down on smoking and they all flipped their shit.

>Medical doc
>Works in psych ward

Feel good wasting that doctorate you worked so hard for?

>doctorate
That is not the term usually used for a medical degree m8.

It's just for a few months before I can get where I want to be

MD, whatever. It is still correct regardless of the common colloquialism you use.

Now answer the question Fong

Obligatory shitpost

Didn't see this, ignore

What kind of doc you wanna be? Cosmetic surgeon and rich suburb GP seem like the only good two.
Too may poor or sick people otherwise.

I voted for her. Fuck off Muslims.

Like how Cuba is part of USA

Sounds like he's getting some medical experience before moving on to his actual career, get off the pinga's mate.