Anyone else completely fine with bullying?

Anyone else completely fine with bullying?

It's usually light and often friendly, similar to the jive term "roasting"

All it really is is on pointing out flaws - without this type of discourse, self-improvement is impossible

The big outcry against it is a result of the feminized state education system run (taught) hugely disproportionately by females. I'm sure regulations have some effect too

It's a natural human interaction, and is very likely a result of evolution to create fitness.

It has many positive effects

>The scrawny kid who's bullied tries harder in school to equalize the ego
>The kid with bad hygiene learns self-management
>the slut acts less slutty
>Teaches kids how to deal with problems and tough situations
the list could go on and on

In any case, it seems like a terrible idea to sugarcoat the understanding of how people behave, especially for young people who's brains are still figuring that out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pfvch4o7_aQ?t=2m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

t. Chad

bump

OP can't bump his own thread, nigger

>zombie simpsons

you can after someone else posts

luckily it made you bump it though

Yeah but you can take bullying too far.

you are a retard

Context?

God yes, especially with all the fucking autists roaming around free nowadays

Bullies teach a kid to stand up for himself. If a kid lets himself get pushed around, maybe he deserved it.

It is a shooped SJW sign

You can take anything too far. People have overdosed on water. Too much oxygen will kill you. That's a dumb fucking argument and you know it.

tfw no bully bf

>like I wouldn't sage this thread

I was a weirdo in middle school and would have come out more rounded if I was bullied desu rather than completely ignored.

Bullies solve the sjw and liberal problem early

We removed their natural predators and now they're spreading like kudzu

Hey man, I appreciate the (You)!

> constantly harassed and mocked by your peers every second of a 7 hour school day.
> it doesn't stop there, they call your house and leaving disgusting messages.
>some chucklefuck looking for validation slams your head into a wall
>everyone around you laughs and cheers him on.
>finally you have enough and go to the principal
>"Well we asked and they all said they did nothing."

>All it really is is on pointing out flaws - without this type of discourse, self-improvement is impossible
no it fucking doesn't there's a difference between calling someone out on their misdeeds and shortcomings than harassing them day in day out for your amusement. Im glad bullying isn't as popular, it doesn't lead to self improvement it damages the psyche

Of course you can take it too far but if you punish it too severely people become afraid to do it at all and you lose all the benefits. Has macro effects.

''Bullying'' is a catch all term that we should stop using.
There are different kinds of behaviors and actions that get clustered together.

Someone making fun of you hair? Bullying.
A neurotic fuckhead who just goes around and picks fights with people? Bullying.

This is why the world is shit. Because we don't use language as an effective tool to convey information. This is absolutely retarded.
Just take the word ''racist'' for example.
If I acknowledge that races are different, different IQs, different behaviors etc then I am a racist. If I own slaves and gas kikes then I am also a racist.
This does not make sense. You can't bundle together two completely different things and use the same word to describe them.

Have another

I was bullied and I think it was better for me in the long run. It taught me how to deal with social pressure as someone who was normally shy. I also feel it taught me how to stand up for myself.

yes and no

>HURR DURR DA WEAK SHOULD FEAR DA STRONK ITS ONLY NATURAL
so go live in a fucking cave it's natural and has a lot of positive effects too.

fucktard.

SHART

at a certain point "stop bullying" campaigns just became bullying bullies and now we're suffering an epidemic of nerds on account of it

>tfw Trump experiences this everyday
It hurts mang ;_;

the problem is "zero tolerance" policies that stop the bullied from actually fighting back. Which has ironically led to male bullying becoming mostly mental rather than physical, since bullies can get away with it and not have to worry about any reprisals.

All a direct symptom of women controlled education

If the solution to bullying was still "get strong and kick their asses" like most of our fathers taught us, there wouldn't be a bullying "problem".

I'm in my 20's and "zero tolerance" bullshit was just starting to really rev up when I went to elementary/middle school in the late 90's/early 2000's. Beat the shit out of a kid calling me names on the playground and got in trouble but was never "bullied" again. Middle School took the "defending yourself is bad" bluepill and got bullied by a little asian faggot I could have beaten up. Highschool hit puberty and perpetuated the cycle of "bullying" with the normal socially acceptable hazing that always occurs between upper and lower classmen and never had a "bullying" problem.

the reason why "zero tolerance" is such a failure is that it is meant to teach the bullied that you can't solve problems with violence (a lie) but actually teaches (bullies) that there are no consequences to being a pissant in a nonconfrontational society. No one learns the "there's always a bigger fish" lesson anymore the hard way; getting your ass kicked by someone you shouldn't have fucked with.

I wanna bully lisa simpson sexually

>kick his ass in the school parking lot as retribution for the months of bullying after the official channels and school has failed you
>2 weeks suspension
>potential expulsion
>must apologize to your bully for fighting him
>etc.

Unusual flag speaks the truth. "Bullying" has become a buzzword to represent anything that you don't like at school, analogous to "sexism" in the workplace.

I am strongly anti bully unless it's towards online strangers

>YOIo

chicken nugget scoon

It also creates builds a sense of reliance on others in order to solve your problems.

I'm not saying you shouldn't go to other people if you need help but every human being should aspire to be able to take care of themselves and their problems to the best of their own abilities. This is how you become a better person.

>Hey guys, remember all those rules and laws to stop being a bunch of degenerate savages and become a modern civilization?
>Yeah fuck all that and lets become degenerate savages again.

Have any of you watched the "Bully" documentary? While I can see how bullying can be a positive thing for mature and intelligent people, teenagers and kids often lack the reasoning and stability to handle it with grace.

nonviolent "bulllying" is a great way to make sure degenerates know they aren't welcome in society.

it's sad when you think about it. we've probably lost an entire generation of bullies to this bullshit dogma.

No joke, but I have actually argued with friends and family that bullies are necessary. Otherwise we end up with an over protected youth that can't be challenged. Even if the bully is wrong, they challenge a person and if we don't have that well, we end up with more generations like millennials with safe spaces.

Good point ice cream sandwich.

In order to be fine with bullying, I'd need to know what they mean by bullying.

I was bullied a lot as a kid, mostly it was my own fault (long hair in my metal phase and a chubster, but was also bullied for a limping leg I have) and i can see why I was bullied, having usually only two friends at the same time my entire life made me inexperienced with people.

Other than that it taught me to toughen up and get my shit together, i have a good job and am bulky, have a small but loyal circle of friends, but for some reason i distrust people a lot and i am still a virgin, and I feel really inferior for my limping leg, i always think it's the first people notice.

So in my eyes, bullying in moderation is okay as long as it is the fault of the target, but don't bully people over stuff they have no control over.

You shouldn't push kids to straight up kill themselves, but at the same time, it's very valuable for young people with autistic tendencies to learn the value of social conformity, especially in a setting like school. A child can perform well at what one might consider the surface-tier essential tasks of school (i.e. grades) while performing poorly at socializing, which prepares them very poorly for workplaces where there's less structure and exponentially more value on connecting with others and seemingly inherently trustable and relatable from the very first impression - consider that first impressions are typically made in seconds, and are practically permanent in many cases.

My only problem with the current sate of bullying in schools is that if you defend yourself, YOU get punished.

You can tell faculty, but they don't do shit. I was terrified of authority as a kid, I don't think I've even been to the office once, but if it was allowed, instead of taking it like a little beta bitch, i would have fucking gone off on them, doesn't even matter if i lose.
But now the liberal school (((teachers))) wil report you to authorities for school fights. It's fucking bullshit.

Age?

absolutely agree. fucking kids will go into the world and get the shit beaten out of them and turn into fucking losers if they can't toughen up. As edgy as this sounds, it's true. In the real world there is no teacher or hall monitor to work out your bully problem, assuming that they aren't doing anything badly illegal.

That really is the problem.

I feel like the people in this thread who are ''anti-bullying'' are talking about getting piled on by assholed and getting their head caved in with a hammer, while the people who are ''pro-bullying'' people are talking about someone making fun of them forcing them to change their behavior.

Kids making fun of kids should be fine.
Kids assaulting other kids should not be fine. In adult world that's called battery.
Forget about ''bullying''. Let's use real words and clarify what we're talking about.

This, I had few friends at the beginning of middle school, very few, and I was bullied often, I eventually learned how to act right by the end of middle school, but it would have gone faster if I had been beat up instead of emotionally tortured and made fun of constantly. Then the one time I got hit by a bully, I got a longer punishment because he said I had hit him when I hadn't, and for yelIing and cursing really loudly at him, sperging out again. I fought him for real later that year and he went down.
I really hated my life. I was alone all the time, ended up reading a lot.
Hell, I was/am still on the fringe, but I'm not a regular sperg.

this fuck should have been bullied to hell

I'm for it.

I was bullied a lot as a kid, i almost successfully hung myself in the 6th grade.

But the reason was not that I was bullied, it was that my hands were tied. I couldn't fight back. I had been raised by a masculine but largely distant father who never taught me to fight and a mother who... well she was my mother so obviously no pointers.

It wasn't until I stood up to my bully and wacked him over the head with a chain swing that I finally realized he was just picking on me because I was an easy target. We've actually gone out drinking a few times and I can say I feel closer to him than just about anyone else I went to middle school with.

>TFW all my old school friends still salty as fuck, unhealthy, and neckbeard as they were in high school and I'm partying with the kids that used to call me a faggot

Bullying wouldn't exist if everyone just toked

hanged*

You should kill yourself.

Holy fuck are you me
Transferred to a new school for the last year of middle, knew no one except the kid who lived across the street from who was my closest friend growing up. He developed into a social person, I turned into a sperg and he refused to associate with me.
Basically wound up all alone, and got shit on brutally each time I sperged out. Learned a LOT about what to take seriously and what not to, and about taking minor roughhousing without bitching about it.
Had some actual friends by the end of the year that I felt confident enough to relax and joke around and they all said that it was like I'd come out of my shell. I felt happy, confident and adjusted like I never had in years. Bullying was literally the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Early, and often

not me, OP.

Same.

literally this.
When I was 9, I got bullied, like bullying that would get a documentary about you type shit. people damaged my stuff, ripped out pages of my books, threw old milk on me, broke my pencils/pens all the time. My mom would call the principal at least once a day, and I would tell the teachers too, but they couldn't give a shit since it wasn't fist-fighting. Eventually I realized that if I wanted it to stop, I had to fight back. So one day when the main bully came up to me, I grabbed his hand and just snapped his index finger. He went down almost instantly and his friends punched me in the face a couple of times, but it was worth it. I got suspended (still the only time I have ever been in serious trouble) and I came back to school expecting him to be mad at me, but he came over and apologized. he says his "friends" would tell him to make fun of me and others or they would make fun of him, and that he didn't mean to be so rude. He started talking to me, and it turns out we had a lot in common, I was just a sperg. So he started teaching me not to be a loner, and now I'd say he's my best friend and I'm not a sperg any more.
Fighting back was one of the best things I have ever done, if I didn't, I'd probably end up a neckbeard permavirgin who'd shoot up a school or some shit.

I don't understand why you'd seek the approval of the people that treated you and others like dog shit.

not an argument. You have classified it and suggested downsides, but that says nothing about its usefulness

youtu.be/Pfvch4o7_aQ?t=2m5s

>be you
>tell bullshit stories on /pol that didn't happen
>everyone laughs

>t. someone who dodn't fight back

My buddy and I have been saying this for a while.

21 years old, pretty recent

I guess i am quite young compared to the rest here

>morbidly obese "friend" in high school follows my group of friends around
>Literally smells like week old cheese
>Tell him on several occasions that he smells like shit and nobody wants him around us
>told him it would be great if someone pushed him into traffic
>still followed us around until we all left high school

bullying does work though desu senpai

doesnt*

>not carrying a roofing nail stabbed through a pen cap easily concealable in the hollow pen tube
I was not a smart kid. Its a good thing no one ever tried anything to me or I'd most likely be in prison to the day

If you're unable to defend yourself you're just a pussy
I was only bullied once in my life, the first day of highschool
On the second day I almost got suspended for beating him with my keys, scratching his face with them and threatening him with a switchblade
Suffice it to say, the dumbass learned his place

I was bullied a lot in elementary school, not by guys though, I played hockey so I had hockey players backing me up. I was bullied by girls, my problem was that I couldn't fight back, hitting a girl is fucking taboo. But the girl that bullied me was literally psychotic, killed lots of her families pets and abused her sister, forcing her sister to also fuck with me.
Shit fucked me up, I now distrust women to the point of almost full avoidance.
I'm on the wall about bullying because of that.

Dunno. I wasn't good with words in school, but i was pretty big. Occasionally someone verbally bullied until I beat them up. But then teachers intervened, but I noticed the teachers never intervened when it was just verbal. Maybe if it is made clear that verbal is ok but not physical, otherwise it's just confusing.

what the fuck is wrong with americans

those are some third world tier type of stories

>Bullies solve the sjw and liberal problem early
They are the bullies. What it does solve are the weeb problem and the loser male virgin problem.

>2008
>English class
>Someone behind me is being a massive cunt
>"Oh yeah, you know how user smells like shit and is a downy?"
>Teacher is hearing all this shit but does nothing since he's 70 and just wants to pack it all in and retire
>Everyone is doing everything else other than work like being on their phones and talking except for the few girls in the corner of the classroom
>This cunt keeps throwing little pieces of paper at me
>Turn around and tell him if he doesn't fucking stop it I'll break his jaw
>Fat bitch right next to him shouts out "SIIIIIIIIIIIIR, user JUST THREATENED SOMEONE!!!!"
>"Get on with your work, user." The teacher said
>I turn around and start writing
>Five minutes later I feel a Sharpie pressing my neck
>I turn around and box the faggot right in the face
>He collapses onto the ground, starts bleeding and has a seizure
>Teachers burst in and drag me off
>hellbefine.jpg
>See Ambulance outside carting him off on a stretcher
>"OH FUCK!"
>Ten minutes into a lecture, the headteacher says I'm expelled
>I throw his mug across the room and call him a cunt
>He tries to restrain me
>"GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING PEDO!"
>Get thrown out the building
>Walk home
>Parents don't talk to me for a whole month
>End up becoming a radio host in 5 years
>2016
>"Alright, up next we have the traffic updates but I'd like to say something to an old teacher of mine. Mr (((())))), Happy 43rd Birthday! Thanks for expelling me, GUESS WHO?"

I got wreaked by bullies, and I couldn't fight back, I was tiny as a kid before puberty, they were like a foot+ taller then me.
Also if they are black the school will get mad at you.

At least you are aware of the dangers of the female mind. I reckon you just need a bit more confidence in yourself. There are things you can do that women would dream of being able to do.

Bullying is only a problem when combined with liberal parenting styles that discourage self-defense, confidence in strength, and all forms of violence even in play and hierarchy establishment while encouraging exaggerated sensitivity and sentimentality and the acceptance of even obviously flawed personal traits. Then the kids both internalize the bullying and cannot understand why it is happening or how to prevent it and they go crazy and kill themselves or others.

So stop being a cuck

Brutal physical bullying and excessive psychological bullying that makes the victim wanna kill himself is bad, but mocking people for their faults is fine as long as those faults are easily fixed.

You can ignore them desu. Also fight fire with fire. Psychological warfare isn't that hard, you can subtly destroy those insecure fucks that make you feel worthless

>you can ignore them
that doesn't actually fucking work, sheltered libcuck soccermom.

>fight fire with fire
>ZERO TOLERANCE FIGHTING YOUR BULLY IS WRONG JUST BE A LITTLE RAT AND TELL THE SCHOOL TEACHERS WILL HELP YOU
fuck off. people like you are why we've become a society of sheltered cucks who can't handle adversity and classless assholes who needed to get fucking decked in their formative years.

He's an aspie you have to try harder than that to get through his thick skull

Things that didn't happen for 1200

I was bullied the first two months when I changed of school. I beat them. I was expelled one week but it was worth it.

Yes. its fucking great.

it teaches kids not to act like annoying faggots.

it teaches weak, timid, but otherwise good kids to sack the fuck up and get shit done when the need arrises.

It teaches kids humility (nothing like a good asswhoopin to teach a cocky loudmouth when to shut the fuck up)
It teaches them the importance of picking and choosing their battles.
It teaches them about pride, going into a fight knowing your going to loose but you're not gonna hear someones bullshit anymore.

it teaches them to stand up for their friends and what they believe is right instead of being spineless faggots.

I hated "zero tolerance" so much. I actually got suspended for bringing in a metal fork to school to eat my lunch with. It stayed in my lunch box until lunch break, only took it out in the cafeteria. Their claim was something like "anything that can be used as a weapon is treated as one". I later found out they had also suspended other kids over bringing non-safety scissors, a metal key chain and an "unconventional" key. It took months to get them to drop the weapons charges off my permanent record.

bullies are only ok if the teachers are GREAT. if the teachers are mean and harsh as well as the bullies, then kids suffer. but if bullies are mean to kids but teachers are nice to them, they turn out alright.
Also there's two types of bullying.
one is where a single bully picks on weak fringe children due to his own problems.
and the other is where the entirety of a class or school makes fun of a single kid because they can.
the latter is usually more harmful, the former usually ends up being harmless.

It showed me what spineless faggots others are, they're now all scrawny fucks i could whoop with ease, acting all nice to me now that i am bigger than them and got a decent job for my age.

Also i agree that i toughens you up, but it made me a social retard i think because nobody talked to me for quite some time. Not saying that ut wasn't part my fault as well.

it's a two way street. The kids who get bullied turn out better than kids who don't, but the kids who bully turn into degenerates.

I'd honestly have more pussies than degenerates.

>Also i agree that i toughens you up, but it made me a social retard i think because nobody talked to me for quite some time. Not saying that ut wasn't part my fault as well.

eh. social retardation sucks i guess, but it could be a hell of a lot worse. I'd rather be a grumpy hermit with no friends than a spineless faggot who has no real personality because he just sucks the dick of whoever their around.

I was "gently" bullied as a kid, but that just made me value other things and inspired my ego.

As a result, I cared a bit more about grades and such and ended up a better person.

Usually it's easy to avoid situations where you could actually be beaten to a pulp of have things stolen or whatever.

bullying inspires action and makes people far less pathetic on a macro scale.

It's OK as long as I can go full Sharia.

>Bullied all the way through elementary school
>Got buffed over the summer leading into high school
>Start to get bullied in the new year
>beat the shit out of bully in the caff. in front of everyone
>broke my three of my knuckles and his nose
>get suspended
>go back to the 2 weeks later labeled as the "School shooter"
>People literally were scared of me wouldn't make eye contact with me at all even some of the teachers

was bullied extensively in primary school, then i did the bullying in highschool and I am king of the bullycide bants in my circle of friends.

Bullying can be pretty hit and miss, when you're picking on faggots who are asking for it (like arrogant little knowitall shitters like i was in primary school) its pretty much good because it brings them down a few pegs, and when they inevitably fight back and get the bullies away from them they're usually humbled for the experience.

But there are also the instances where it goes a bit too far, when its degrading people and serves nothing more than the keks, that's problematic.

"Zero tolerance" policies also smoke pole and need to be stopped, because it makes the victims of bullies punishable for defending themselves.

also
>the slut acts less slutty
>implying it isn't the sluts bullying the innocent girl who then becomes a massive whore in order to fit in.

When you have degenerates, fatties and faggots being bullied its conducive to good things for society. Female bullying is never good, because its usually bitchy shit about who rides the cock carousel better. Where-as with guys its framed more in conceptions of masculinity. Though, I've not been back to school in a number of years so I imagine boys get bullied for not being faggots now.

My life may have been ruined by bullying but I am not anti-bullying.

The way I see it is it is a natural and even beneficial behaviour but there is a crucial point: the victim MUST be given space to fight back.

I remember, for some reason, I was stupid enough to accept the notion that "if you just ignore it they will go away." Women must never be permitted to teach children this lie.
I also had it in my head that my father with beat my arse if I got into trouble for fighting at school. In reality he would have been cool with it. I did not understand what would and would not get me a beating.

Many user claim bullying helps you but I would suggest it only helps you if you defend yourself. If you don't: part of you will feel like a weak faggot forever.
The bullying is meant to destroy weak people so they are less successful and it does its job well.
But the conditions of society at present make people artificially weak when they would have been fit before.

Very good thoughts.

> "if you just ignore it they will go away."
That and
>"Just walk away"

The feminization of the education system created these problems. From their female teachers, young boys are damaged by censorship of normal male things like fighting and war (as interests). Instead of reading fictional stories about battles or whatever they read about feminine things. Instead of being allowed to play tackle football they do arts and crafts.

>it only helps you if you defend yourself
I have personal circumstantial evidence that it does more Maybe it's just that it was not physical or too harsh. Depends on the type of bullying, but in general you would expect it to create less pathetic people than more.

I was bullied 24/7 in 7th grade by a classmate that was 2 years older than me (he had failed the same grade twice) and his gang of lapdogs.
When you're being openly bullied, no one really wants to be your friend since it's easier to simply join the bully in the laughs and try to simpatize with him. This made me hate that guy even more. I started doing push ups obsessively every night after school, to relief stress.
As the weeks passed the words turned into aggression such as sudden pushes from behind and stuff like that, in front a girl I liked. My anger grew. So one day I began putting a few rocks inside my backpack, thinking that the next time that faggot pushed me Id smash my backpack in his head. Thanks God that never happened otherwise I imagine my life would be very different.
What did happen is that one morning I arrived super early, a few minutes later bully arrived. As he was passing next to me, and about to pronounce the really offensive nickname he had gave me I got closer and punched him the strongest I could in his ear. He hold himself to a desk, probably to avoid falling, but right after that I punched him a second and a third time as strong as I could. He tried to punch back and actually did, but I think the contusion took away any strength from it. After that a teacher came in. Called my parents and I got a 1 week suspension. I used that week to keep working out because I feared that guy might try to take revenge. Amazingly when I returned nothing of that happened, and actually things improved a lot.
That-s my story.