You get caught with this in your pocket in your city/state/country

You get caught with this in your pocket in your city/state/country

how fucked are you Sup Forums?

Not at all because I live in Colorado and I have some of that in my pipe next to me.

Well, I live in San Fransisco, so I'd probably be okay. Also, I'm white, so I wouldn't be caught in the first place.

they'll just take it frome me and tell me to beat it and give it to a CI for intel

I'm in Oregon nigga

None because I'm white

bingo

California bitches, I've got some medical herb in my pipe next to me.

If I were in Virginia, which I may or may not be, the penalty is 500 bucks and a month in the clink.

Just a ticket and it gets confiscated

>1 gram
Carry on law abiding citizen, please enjoy that responsibly!
>thanks officer, you have a nice day.

t. Oregon

Nothing because I'm not a fucking useless degenerate faggot stoner who would ever have weed in the first place maybe tumblr would be a better place for you

>City
Hands up Maggot! You were trying to sell it, Weren't you?
>Province
Look, We have bigger fishes to handle... Just don't do it again, Kay?
>Country
Breaking news: Entrepreneur gets Private session with Prime minister. Justin Trudeau, Rosy eyed from recent allergies says he'll take all his suggestions in note.

Depends on who I'm dealing with. Could be ticket, probation, or jail time.

>being this assmad over a plant

Just breath user. It's gonna be okay.

Honestly, I don't know. I don't smoke weed. I live in NY though, so maybe someone can enlighten me.

>where did you get this shit bud

>try this fyre

I'm not a dumb person, I never carry my weed on my self walking around. I have my dealer always drop it off to me. If I do bring weed with me I have to be in my car and I only bring enough that if a cop flashed his lights I could quickly and discreetly swallow it without the cops noticing. Liberal and Blacks need to stop complaining about getting arrested for this shit. Everyone knows that smoking is illegal. If you take the risk, you have to be calculated so that you wouldn't be caught.

However, if I was stupid enough to be caught I would be fucked since I go to college in Nashville, TN.

>Utah
The Mormon police would take me to the state rape dungeon

Decriminalized so all I get is a 100 dollar fine

Pretty fucked,but thats why it doesn't leave my house.

I've lived where it's legal and seen what it does to the community.

I moved to start a family in a palce where it is not legal.

there is a reason for that. I understand I am braking the law and if I get caught I plan to take full responsibilities for my action.

A law is an agreement between te government and the people, and to ignore a law is to show disrespect to the people of the land. I'm trying to quit, but the shits addictive and no one believes you, and I'm married and afraid to tell my wife I'm hooked to it cause she wants kids and so do i, But I got to stop if im going to have a family.......

>help me Sup Forums , I want to get better, but I keep falling into the same old traps.

I got caught 6 months ago, just got off probation and was arrested and the whole deal. State decides recently to decriminalize.
>illinois
>FUCK them gimme my $500 and night in jail back

Along with 6 months suspended license.

I would get arrested and more than likely fired from my job. I still smoke tho cause dude weed.

Missed that one. That would be extra shitty as I drive my kids to school.

thats wht Im saying.
the shits addictive.
no sane person wouyld take the risk we do.

1 year prison

>I'm not useless faggot
>cartoon picture
>being this much of a sperg

>risk childrens life and education quality so you can get high

kill yourself nigger, at least I realize what I do is wrong.

drug addicts detected

>what I do is wrong
You sound like you have a paper asshole. Go start your family already so your wife can cheat on you properly.

Psychologically addictive, Yes.

Washington state. As long as I wasn't "driving under the influence" all would be well and I would carry on my way. Sometimes I forget weed isn't legal in other states.

>smoking the herbal Jew

>go to tumblr
>literally anime picture with tumblr filename

i dont smoke either but you are fucking hilarious

>under 25g is small fine of up to $50
>26g to 200g becomes problematic with fines up to $1000 and possible jail time

Not good for those of us who buy 1-3 oz. at a time to stock up....

Not much just say goodbye to all cash in my pocket, wich isn't usually more than 200 pesos (10 dlls)

I got a $300 fine for having less than 25g and a pipe

>how fucked are you Sup Forums
A virgin

>Alaska
Totally legal now. You're fine if not driving or being a general douche. Just like alcohol really.

HAHAHA FAGGOT

It gets confiscated.
Damn pigs

That ain't too bad

Same in the 50

>Los Angeles

I get that shit delivered to my door nigga

No. I have a green card.

>1 gram
>no priors

I'll be fine. I will be polite to the cop, refrain from acting like a little bitch or blaming the cop for my own stupid mistake of getting caught, and he will most likely just ignore it or destroy it. He may give me a ticket, just on principle, but it will be for something minor like littering.

SOURCE: I have been given a ticket for littering by a cop who caught me smoking weed.......THREE DIFFERENT TIMES BY THREE DIFFERENT COPS

just don't act like a nigger and you'll be fine.

I quit a month ago, never going back to the pot jew again, rather have a brew like a man.

>Drink lot of water
>exercise
>cut back gradually

Why are you projecting? Your mom didn't give you enough love when you were a kid?

its legal here so i'll be fine

one time,before it was legal, a cop saw me smoking and just laughed as he walked by

I was in my car too.

They didn't swab me though because I'm on my P2's and its a instant loss of license wew.

Still, $300 is too much. I literally had the tiniest bit of green dust left and my pipe only had resin.

- losing driver license for one year instantly if you inhaled it before
- you need to visit seminars twice a week to receive your license back
- these will cost you about 5000€
- you will also lose your job probably
- or and get a trial against you (depends on county laws, in Bavaria they might try to send you to jail)

Legal for me to grow because I'm a sickfag

Depends on the cop really

Legal and for commercial sale in Oregon ;^)

Fuck, you sound like a massive gaping asshole.

>that projection

wew lad.
Family comes first, and I know that in my mind I have weed ranked higher,
why else would you partake if you live in a state in which it is illegal?

you risk your ability to take care of your family.

You are still in the denial stage of your addiction, you need to grow a lot as a man to get to the next step where you can fix anything.

Do you realize that in this world their re higher powers than yourself, in the spiritual sense?

>Africa
You can easily bribe most of the police here with peanuts.

It's remarkably not the herbal Jew. Not a xenoestrogen, bro.

Now cigarettes... If you don't roll your own natural smokes, you're a cuck.

The only punishment for doing any kind of drug in Brazil is a verbal admonition.

this.
I only smoke when the withdrawals set in.

NJ. A maximum of 6 months in jail and $1000 fine.

>weed 0 calories
>beer 150 calories minimum, 300+ if full bodied

>weed no hangover
>alcohol feel depressed for most of the next day

>weed overdose = chill and relaxed
>alcohol overdose = R.I.P.

>weed libertarian operated by small business
>alcohol federally taxed supports foreign wars and domestic surveillance

You guys are actually huge fucking pussies

Jelly as fuck.

Wish it was legal here as well.

Well this would be my second offense in Texas so I am fairly certain I would do a short amount of jail time. Not fun.

2 months without weed here. It is so amazing to have my brain, at least what is still left of it, and my energy back.

on probation now because I was caught with 3g in NJ. I'm white too. Someone needs to pop chris christie

Get caught?! By whom might I inquire? You never specified, so I don't even have to reply! ha ha ha ha

It's decriminalized here, so it gets confiscated and I get a fine.

>thinks that breaking the law and it's consequences don't apply based on personal belief and opinions.
>thinks wanting to get high is more important than guaranteeing your families safety and income.

you sound like a nigger millennial.

Probably have it taken away from me if I am just in public.

MAYBE charged with a DUI if I am driving high while in possession of it

Windsor Ontario

>le weed vs alcohol memes

Weed overdoses are one of the most uncomfortable things to experience, you can get extreme nausea, dizziness, diarrhea, etc. Legalizing weed and taxing it would fund foreign wars and domestic surveillance as well. Stop being a faggot

this reply is so stupid all i can do is laugh

>87080124
agreed

>thinks obeying laws that infringe on life, liberty and pursuit of happiness is just fine
>not marrying a stoner chick

wew lad. just wew.

Meme president murdolates me because apparently I struggled

Mississippi: Confiscation and maybe a small fine. It's decriminalized under an ounce.

you'll laugh until your ready to have kids and then you will grow up real quick, kiddo.

>when you meet the right girl all kinds of switches are gonna go off that you never knew you had

Shit mate. Cops aren't too hard on Weed here at least. What state?

>kiddo

Oh thank christ, I actually thought all your posts were serious. Carry on, faggot.

>thinks my chick isnt a stoner chick but still realizes that CPS will take that kid away at the blink of an eye if you get caught with that shit.

Its called marrying one that is almost as smart as you while still being ridiculously hot.

Nothing I have my medical weed card brah

white and never have more than an eighth in my possession, so at most a ticket if I can't doe-eye my way into just a stern warning (kek)

Slap on the wrist, paperwork is too much for police

Either let off completely or given a citation
PA

>thinks it a joke

clearly you have no male role models in your life.

like I said early, Millennial nigger detected.

probably not fucked at all. most likely cops take it/dispose of it and tell me to get lost

what part of Alaska bro?

lawyer? or law school? should consider if not

>doe eyeing a cop

only works if your a woman. admitting you fucked up seems to work well the cops though. I just say "damn, I messed up, my bad" and they let me go.

not even white kek

>california
>trying to get into car that I locked myself out of
>ounce of weed I just picked up from dealer in pocket
>fire truck rolls by and stops theyre very suspicious
>firefighterhs wound up grabbing slim jims and help me open door when they heard i locked my self out
>say dont smoke too many blunts bro have a good night

firefighters are bros.

the cop takes it and smokes it

Colorado checking in. Not fucked at all. Cop says have a good day

In Suffolk County NY the cops would take it and tell you to fuck off

>Friend and I waiting for someone else to go innawoods and drink
>Cops roll up, question me and friend
>Friend's car reeks of weed
>One cop talks to me another to my friend
>Cop literally says "Go smoke weed somewhere else"
>Not even smoking, just drove away

They have better things to do than deal with weed

i give it to the police, pay 100$ up front and be on my way

misdemeanor :(

either fine or jail time, depending on the judge / prosecutor i reckon.

Life

1gram probably the minimium fine possible (no idea what it is). I've been caught with 8 grams and I got 110€ fine for that. That was 2 years ago.

>police take it off you and tell you to fuck off