Why do Korean girls hate white American men?

Why do Korean girls hate white American men?

I’ve never seen a Korean girl claim she had a crush on a white American actor, band, etc, or profess their love for American white guys. When they profess their love for foreigners, it’s usually a British actor, a French athlete, a nigger singer, etc. The S. Korean media even treats nigger males better than white American men.

Do they really hate white American men? Even though white Americans are solely responsible for liberating South Korea from the commies and indirectly made them rich & 1st world?

Attached: 7B461C70-ED5A-4198-B1AF-7ADAE9FD14E2.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jtseTVzjTLs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rx2whStnQsk
protectamerica.com/home-security-blog/spotlight/5-cases-where-the-burglar-sued-homeowner_14222
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/burglar-sues-homeowner-break-in-indiana-burglary-recklessness-criminal-a7145291.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's reverse uncanny valley when they see a person with deep facial features that hasn't had surgery, that's why.

you falling for Sup Forums meme.
youtu.be/jtseTVzjTLs

Here is why

Attached: 5210446_700b.jpg (700x350, 67K)

did you make this? this is very good

Nah, it's existed for ages

lol i was just fucking with you. are there more in the series for other countires or naw

No idea la. Have never seen anything similar in all my time in 9gag

Worst Korea is going through a sort of quiet nationalist/independence movement right now

The ruling party and civic society are trying their hardest to throw off the United States albeit in a gradual way, media and managing public opinion is part of this

So Europeans and other non-Americans are just harmless exotic specimens while Americans are treated like the colonial oppressor

For GIs and English teachers in Korea, this is the ultimate reason for the unusual level of negative attention they receive

Basically the country is veering hard left and that means bitterness and isolation for Americans here

Attached: ED72F5EE-3748-48D4-BD44-D204DB0CE96C.jpg (550x550, 195K)

wut

Finally. A serious post.

Are you in the US military?

Attached: F65374ED-A3AF-43F2-A568-54672532DEE4.jpg (640x360, 53K)

My matches on Tinder say otherwise.
Asian girls especially Korean and Japanese crave the gaijin cock.

I don't care I want japanese gf not korean

My God, whitey speaking Korean sounds repulsive.

>white Americans

Attached: 1509790924129.png (640x468, 203K)

He didn't say all Gaijin, just the white Americans. As in from the USA.

>he doesn't know why Korean women don't like Amerifat "men"

Attached: db6ddd4544cf4f64834e289ce4b27c22d206a5f4475690c6f5258d9203719d63_1.jpg (718x820, 78K)

the chink looks just like my gfs sister is amazing desu

>after being literally thrown out
good that this nigga Goku was there to help them throw him out

Yeah yeah most americans are fat. I’m not talking about them.

I mean good looking American actors like Chris Evans or Jon Hamm or some other young new actor I haven’t heard of. They never get any love in Korea. And what about non-obese white Americans in Korea? They seem to get shit on as well. I never hear about white military guys fucking lots of Korean girls. It’s always the nigger bucks or even squat brown ugly Latrinos in Itaewon that seemingly get all the positive attention.

How about British?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rx2whStnQsk

No they don't. Stop telling lie

>Your honor do these sound like the actions of a man who's had "ALL HE COULD EAT"?

Attached: eY1eBou.png (990x699, 567K)

Stop lying nigger.

Also, koreans are so racist and dont want mix with foreigners. Plus they like hiding his traits with plastic surgery

I love how the compensation has no correlation with the cause. As a law fag it baffles me how the american system looks so disproportionate from afar

He's suing the company for that sum, it doesn't say anything about him actually being awarded it.

Maybe I did'nt expresse myself clearly,to me it seems like he is not demanding compesation for the "emotional pain" or "false advertising" he suffered but rather using the justice system to get rich. Reason why I said the compesation seemed like it had no correlation with the cause

They're probably fine. Exotic but harmless.

t. Jonathan William Cho

Koreans are the most americanized asian next to philipines

I read about similar shit some years ago when some dude went to an oyster bar that had such an offer. He too was tossed out and sued thereafter. At the trial the oyster bar's lawyers brought out books on etiquette as an argument, pleading decency and decorum. The judge told them to get fucked because "all you can eat" means exactly that and awarded $300. Which seems reasonable.

These countries don't look different at all. They can't distinguish one another visually.

so Americanised we always get shot

The Nork agents are at work again I see. This happens from time to time and pretty much all SK leftist political parties are Nork front groups.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''white''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Americans

Attached: 1508556266773 (1).png (400x309, 27K)

pic unrelated

White Americans?
Are they this?
They aren't anywhere to be seen now.
川《●》_.《◎》川

Attached: ajfiepe404.jpg (1393x716, 140K)

Agreed, but at the same time crap like these happen and the american justice system just seem mental to me: protectamerica.com/home-security-blog/spotlight/5-cases-where-the-burglar-sued-homeowner_14222
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/burglar-sues-homeowner-break-in-indiana-burglary-recklessness-criminal-a7145291.html

WRONG.

Attached: s9.gif (493x187, 2.34M)