How do we fix American women?

How do we fix American women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cy7xGwYdRk0
niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx
before-afters.tumblr.com/page/7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remove liberalism

selective bredding

>166lbs

Jesus christ. Especially in the midwest. Have to get shitfaced before you can bring yourself to fuck any of them.

Improve the food supply and stop coddling women in society.

The former will never happen, Monsanto literally is the FDA now as well. Enjoy your heavily processed, genetically altered foods, goy.

Higher than the average male weight 50 years ago

kill them XD

>people who think models are what all of society thinks is sexually attractive and not just who the gay men that run the fashion industry want to hang clothes off and think look eye catching in adverts

>166lbs
fucking kek

166lbs?
What the fuck?

75 kg is not much, are u fucking manlets?

>5'4" 166lbs
>woman
Pick one

Fix??? You had your chance with eugenics in the early 20th Century. This is your bed now lay in it, like a good boy.

Imagine how many landwhale fattys would be actually cute if they weren't over inflated water balloons.

Create the environment and they'll conform to it.

75kg for 162cm, wew, they are like little balls of fat with feet.

>166 lbs

see , height makes a difference here

For 5'4'' it's fucking unacceptable.

My fuck buddy is 5'6" and 115 and she's right on the money not too fat not too skinny.

5'4" average height

Better luck next time tall fags

>average model 5'10
Tall women are disgusting.

They're also 5'4", average.

That's pretty fucking shitty, 2bh. I'm heavier than that, but I'm also muscle-fat. I can lift more than I weigh. The women could barely lift a frying pan.

>5'10''
>tall

hobbit pls

What the fuck? I'm about 170 lbs, and SIX FEET TALL, and I think I'm pretty skinny fat. Is the average woman really about my same weight, but EIGHT inches shorter??? Holy shit; I never realized what fat fucks we all were.

I don't believe this. I'm 6'2 162 and most girls are skinnier than me, at least in south central PA. Besides from the wal-martians of course

I wish I was taller, but my bmi is 18. i eat healthy, work out, will vote trump and am a strong nationalist. i want a strong nationalist world and have only had sex with one person who i am engaged with.
sadly, i have 1 girlfriend like this and even my sister is completely bluepilled by the university system.
there is no fixing women. they have been led to believe that dogs are more fulfilling than children. soul sucking FT jobs are more fulfilling than being a homemaker who works part time. a degree in gender studies is equivalent to a STEM degree. you can not break the conditioning. if you try they'll just call you some kind of -ist and if you're a woman telling them that, you're internalizing the -ism. i can not enjoy time with women anymore. men are also just becoming women with penises.
i hate everyone

IF youre lucky.

remember, theyre princesses

>could barely lift a frying pan
and god forbid they even know what to fucking do with it once they've caught their breath from lifting it

I cannot go to a store and not be grossed out by fat fucks.
6 foot/200lb decent shape mid-tier person.

wtf i hate models now

I'm not super familiar with how women work. But why do their weights fluctuate so crazily?

I see the same early 20s girl to cut my hair once every 2 months. Everytime I'd go her stomach would be pushed out almost looking pregnant or itd be sucked back in. Her weight had to be fluctuating by 30lbs.

I've never had a gf, do all women do this?

That is relatively tall for women.

>to look good I have to eat 4k calories a day and spend 2 hours in the gym 5 days a week
>for a woman to look good she literally just has to not eat a shit ton of food

Why

>not separating by age group

I'm 6' 198 pounds and I'm a fat fuck.

I hope you have muscle, nigga.

god i hate the form-factor of typical anglo women

> MFW my GF is 5'9"

Get on my level manlets.

Can't. They're beyond salvation. Artificial wombs and robot waifus are the only way out.

>5'10
>tall
Manlets are disgusting

yeah and then you bring them home and you have a limp dick. goddamn we need to fix modern women

This. American women can't cook for shit. Hell, most women can't cook. Pretty much only Asian women do, under threat of death.

>Thinks a woman being 5'10 not being tall

found the fedora

166 for a 5 foot 4 frame is just too much. Says a petite bitch.

>the average woman weighs more than me

>he DOESN'T want a mini-gts gf

low test

Sounds like a skelly

>burgerland

>average American woman is mildly obese
>STOP BODY SHAMING US!

Send them to one of those 3rd world countries where they cut the leg bones and graft some corpse femurs in there while stretching the legs.

Its usually the overcompensating manlets that like tall masculine women though

wish i knew, i married a creature that gained 150 pounds and can now hardly walk across the street without passing out

Deport all the fat nigresses and squat guat goblins. Send their male brethren home too.

Or better yet, force the female muds to act as surrogates for white sperm and egg donors.

>166 lbs
Fuck,
That's one fat fucking bitch

You don't, you make new ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=cy7xGwYdRk0

I think most models are gorgeous

>woman who works to maintain her weight is lighter than those who don't
huh, that really made me think.

>the average American woman weighs 12kg more than you even as a somewhat tall and muscular male
how in the fuck

>tfw 5'10'' 135 lbs

>Only ever dated one girl who weighed less than me and it was because she was 4'11''

You're fucking gay if you don't find most models attractive

>even as a somewhat tall and muscular male

Sure.

They need to be more THICC

Black women are 82% overweight and raise the average a lot for the entire country. You cannot make fun of "American women" for being far or "Southerners" without basically indirectly insulting Africans.

And you can't do anything about it. Getting between a black woman and an 8000 calorie soul food meal is like getting between Harabe and a child that needs protecting. You'll have to shoot the she boon.

that average woman is fucking huge.

D A M N
A
M
N

Hormones mostly. Women get to nearly +10 pounds of water weight during their monthly bleeding, plus food weight from cravings/bindge eating and slowed digestion/metabolism. Then figure in laziness, general fatness, and occasional fad diets and meme exercises. Thats an easy 30 pounds give or take. Most woman do get this, however to what extreme it varies.

I've never felt so... [spoiler]disgusted[/spoiler]

>Gf is 5"10
> 110 lbs
Poor Americans desu. I lived in Florida for years and nig nogs disproportionately make up the obese population, hence why no nig men wants to be with a nog woman

Ever seen a mexiclet? They are all tiny and fat. Importing them en masse ruins the stats for white women.

Alright, 5'10" and my muscle just stands out because I have virtually no fat.
But still!

Dude I'm a 5'3" manlet and weight fucking 96lbs

Manlet detected.

Any BMI chart will show that being 166 pounds at 64 inches tall is nearing the upper end of being "overweight", getting close to bordering on obesity.
According to

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx

approx. 64% of American women are considered overweight or obese, that's over half. Comparing the multitudes of beef goblins to the minuscule populations of underweights and anorexics is like asking why a salad might seem like a better option to a person who's been eating only fried food for the ten years. Health is not a democracy; Just because you have a 2/3s majority doesn't magically make your disgusting standard the new "healthy".

Don't settle for fats

How much helium would we need to fill a 166lb woman with for her to weigh 107lbs?

This is true, honestly. Model casting is less about who is conventionally attractive and more about unique or eye-catching aesthetics. The meme that models somehow represent the standard for attractiveness flies in people's faces as soon as you realize how many op-eds are written rejecting these "unrealistic" "standards". Those models fit the definition of neither of those terms. People just project what they feel like men think about women on them without ever really asking for verification.

Check'd

wtf? is that real?

No, that must just be Iowa.

How much is 166lbs in kilos

166lbs = 166kg

Kek

I'm certain the average is being messed up by the 300+ pound land whales.

Good joke.

no

> 166lb female
> 5'4
JESUS FUCK. Grown men at 5'10 shouldnt be more than 175lbs and thats assuming they lift for at least aesthetics.

75kg

166 lbs ≈ 75kg

Pretty heavy for a girl, unless they're at least 170cm.

Tfw wife 5'8" and 120 lbs

You guys are just faggots.

>tiny-birdy: My height is 5'5. Left picture I was 160lbs and the right picture i’m 130lbs.

before-afters.tumblr.com/page/7

>wife is 5'4", 115 lbs
>my coworkers are all fat as fuck nurses
>wife doesn't understand why they don't seem friendly with her

OH GOLLY GEE

it's not just their weights that are a problem

Tfw wife 6'4" and negative 160 lbs (filled with helium)

Oh were sorry, we forgot the trigger warning. P-promise it won't happen again

Now that's a REAL WOMAN! I like 'em THICC and HEALTHY! No anorexic bitches for me, no sir!

Look at this THICC bitch. I want her to sit on my face all night!

>tfw Midwesterner
>tfw true

Eliminate the welfare state.

I see your fucking an amazonian blow up doll. Care to share your experience?

>amerilards think gasses don't weigh anything

This over fat bitches anyday

most models are not attractive

Most are incredibly unhealthy

just saying