Trump

I just don't understand his lack of support of African-American voters. He seems like a stand up guy who cares about all people. Donald is so compassionate of the blacks that lack economic opportunity and are victims of crime. He has presented a plan that will bring back millions of jobs. Nothing will change under Hillary, but Trump will be celebrated by all races.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/bstrider
youtu.be/ADLa7xPNBAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they want jobs

The liberal kike media easily convinced niggers that he hates them, since they lack critical thinking. The jews did such top notch job even David "literally KKK" Duke has a higher poll % among niggers than Trump. Let that sink in.

quit believing everything you see and hear in the msm; plenty of blacks support trump, mysef included.

you have to understand the circles these journalists, reporters, writers and other msm shills run in. blacks are their never ending pet project and they will say anything to reinforce the idea that blacks should be scared and hateful of whites who won't bow down to blacks(trump).

i personally don't know any blacks in real life that are outright against trump. none.

media rhetoric

whatever your opinion of him, you can't deny that the MSM has gone all out to destroy his credibility

Black people religiously vote democrat

Many more blacks are voting for him than the polls state, black republicans are literally a meme so many are probably keeping any support secret until election day

can you elaborate? where are you from? whats your education/background/career?

He was prosecuted for refusing to rent apartments to black people.

Would it be wrong to say that Trump might not have as much public support because of "uncle Tom" accusations from other black people?

Many of them buy into the Democrat's idea of "Republicans are racist xd." The media has a lot of control over the populace. Also your guys' Twitter accounts don't really help the public's perception.

not true at all
do your research

It might be because he keeps insulting them in front of all-white audiences in places like Iowa and the Deep South. Or maybe it's because he literally launched his political career by questioning the legitimacy of our nation's first African-American president. People don't forget.

There's also his support from KKK members and so called white nationalists.

What's the truth behind that? I heard Hillary say that from one of her speeches.

Hillary admitted in one of her emails that she started the birther movement.

And there was that time he called for the roughing up of black protesters. There is just so much. He is ridiculous. He is a race baiting fascist who should just drop out before he is embarrassingly defeated in a landslide.

Trump marked black and brown people's applications to his apartments with a "C" for colored.

MSM needs to be burned to the ground.

H-he sound just save himself the embarrassment, j-just quit now!

fpbp desu desu sempai

Oops wasn't supposed to be in that

This

Look up the 'shy tory' effect here in the UK.

Because focusing on voters only because of their race is racist. He's not a racist. Democrats, cuckservatives and black voters are racist as fuck.

FoxNews, Breitbart, Drudge, InfoWars, and Newsmax need to be burned to the ground.

Rural Alberta here (read: no experience with dindus)

I thought nigs were 'alpha' why the fuck would they vote for an old white woman?

>i personally don't know any blacks in real life that are outright against trump. none.
I personally don't know any blacks who are *for* Trump and I live in a city with a black majority. I'm black and I also don't support Trump (or Hillary). I think you're BS'ing.

What tickles me is that you're lumping them all together without a trace of irony.

>on the occasions that the primary reply
>is also the most insightful comment

They're getting woke.

Quannell X, New Black Panthers leader, on Donald Trump.
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M

RW Bray, VP of MLK society, introducing Donald Trump
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo

Jessie Jackson introducing Donald Trump (1988)
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY

Clarence Henderson civil rights activist
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA

And he has a major speech and town hall at a nationally televised black mega church in Detroit on Saturday.

If that's what we have to do to destroy the media propaganda machine, then so be it.

Pro tip: they aren't alpha. Blacks can only talk tough and fight in overwhelming numbers.

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

twitter.com/bstrider

I know. Just look at this

youtu.be/ADLa7xPNBAg

alright alberta here's the deal on nigs vs. alphas just because you're the only based leaf province
>what these faggots on this board don't understand is that alphas are in charge of the herd and specifically they are in charge of strengthening the herd
>alphas are the leaders of the herd
>ergo alphas actually do give a shit about the herd
>alphas toughen up the betas and the youth through sparring or whatever the fuck else, thereby making the herd stronger
>alphas pass on their superior genetics by railing the choicest pussy the herd has to offer
>when alpha babies arrive the alphas become involved in developing the next generation so that the herd remains strong
>the herd is the able to dominate rival herds when it comes to conflict/resources/whatever the fuck else
a nig don't do any of that, he just fucks all the bitches in the herd and then promptly abandon the herd for his next target (chads do this too, which is why chads are not alphas)

nigs and chads are psychopaths, they are consumers, they contribute nothing and extract all that they can, and the herd becomes weaker as a result you see what you get from these fuckers

they are not alphas, they are literally the cancer of the herd

>I just don't understand his lack of support of African-American voters
>African-American
>hyphenated Americans
You stole that from Canada, Canada started that and spread it.
Before Trump's eyes there are no insert-background-here-Americans, there are only Americans.

But now the first thing most people were hearing about Trump was that he was being accused of discrimination.

In another housing case shortly before then, a New York developer had quickly settled with the government. But Trump wanted to fight.

“The idea of settling drove me crazy,” he wrote in “The Art of the Deal.”

“What we didn’t do was rent to welfare cases, white or black,” Trump wrote in his 1987 autobiography. “I’d rather fight than fold, because as soon as you fold once, you get the reputation of being a folder.”

shillary enables this nig behavior, so they vote for her

> niggers
> wanting jobs

I don't even live in america and I know thats bullshit