More like this

More like this.

>Look mom i posted it again.

Go ahead, spam your own thread again sheepfucker. Sage.

nah

>these fucking filenames

>op posts not very good bait thread
>gets 4 replies replies compared to his 15 own replies
What did he mean by this

Jewish iq isn't higher than that of others. Take Israel for example... Even though the arabs/original jews pull them down, they are still far below the average.
In most nations, jews are merely the few supervisors at the local banks/hospitals/embassies...

The thing with averages is not that "hurr, the median is this and that." No. You fucking idiots. The average has never mattered until modern era, when "everybody is equal so everybody must have the same amount of stuff, the same conditions..." Why do you think Britain could conquer India? Because British politicians and military LEADERS were capable. The average had enough intelligence to be loyal and disciplined, all else is fluff.

>far below the average
...European nation, or East Asian.

Embarrassing tbhfam

holy fuck i am loving the file names my man crying laughing emoji
===

Although I disagree with most of these, the idea is good.

Ah, there are some new odd rules here with "duplicate replies"...

Wonderful slideshow from not Australia. Someone's a little fucking butthurt. Funny thing is I've seen all of these before. Stale AND shitty. What a combo.

So yeah, let's do this.

i love yuo finalnd
im listening to ensfierum right now
im drunk

Most of them are stale, but some have a point. When feelings take the wheel...

these are getting really meta

>im drunk
Great! I'm gonna hunt for sorcerous mushrooms in a bit myself.

>my smuggies ended

I see CTR's headquarter in Israel is busy today.
>Hebrew filenames
>"""New Zealand""" poster

Except it uses the modernist world view as the basis, which does exactly that.
>empirical evidence for God
>______-cal/ist evidence for God
Also, I'm a skellington and my glasses don't have that curve behind the ears.

They always told me
>shit
>meme
>m8
but so is some of lives. People who walk around who just live a life of being a shitty meme,

>intellectual opponents

>>Hebrew filenames
Didn't bother to put on google translate to see if it is "ebin mene", but most hebrew in here is not due to kike autists making an error, it is due to somebody having an ebin laff.

like 99% of these are strawman arguments. We never said whites are the smartest race, just that race differences exist so representation by itself isn't proof of racism. Affirmative action is stupid. We should expect race differences if various fields of academic achievement but have laws that force idiots into top programs for their skin color.

Also we know shills are paid to oppose Trump because many of our neets joined up with Correct The Record, a very real organization where Hillary pays for online supporters. Leaked emails show the attempt to attack Sup Forums was even nicknamed, "Opperation kek" Then, we watch the google data and since CTR began Sup Forums searches have increased. Then we occassionally link to friendly sources, like a Breibart article, then watch who sees it and what URL's referre it. We have made unique pages just for Sup Forums and we post it only here then suddenly a bunch of non Sup Forums referrers and supprise supprise ctr related forums. We know what you're up to. It's not smart to wage war with people that are smarter than you and have been doing this since the begining of the internet.

>New Zealand
>always trying to imitate it's big brother Australia

It would be cute if it weren't so annoying

There are plenty of people who say it, though. I hope most of them are shills, but the WE WUZ PERSIANS/EGYPTIANS/CHINESE gets to me every time.
The attitude that race causes everything around it is disgusting, and it should be clear to everybody why this is not the case.
>Alas,

>win
I'm assuming you are an atheist. You guys will never win. You lack the definition of victory. Aside from an arbitrary framework you set that rules out the alternative...

Deep as fuck

Atheists rule out absolutely nothing that can be proven empirically. That's pretty much the whole point of science.