Are Swedish girls the easiest in Europe?

Are Swedish girls the easiest in Europe?

Attached: 1495888881267.jpg (576x1024, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/interracial-marriage-relationships-history-loving-611820
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you're non white (BLACK) like me then yes.

depends on the color of the man

Attached: 1461648049195.jpg (540x871, 223K)

How the fuck does this lanky nigga hol her up? Is it posture

(never tried to lift a girl btw)

yes

No

Attached: 1D08D150-C41F-40D1-9D89-12FA87CEC807.jpg (750x896, 394K)

Blacks are strong by nature its in there blood

Girls are light and have lots of padding.
Also this. Black are superior to wh*tes in all respects. The death of wh*tes is the best thing.

what is the problems with that pic?
it looks like that homosexual men love each other.

keep telling yourself that ugly jap. blacks get the best swedish girl while you cant even get a slith eyed jap

Attached: 1473102105298.jpg (1024x1024, 211K)

why does this trigger white people so much?

taking so much pride in your race because you have so few achievements of your own is embarrassing

White genocide

this.
that's why africa is the number one they are so smart and strong

I can't wait until my people get autonomy from this nigger shithole

They are quite impossible

>swedish girl
you mean transgender?

that celulitide on a young woman, sad

I have the same hairline as """""""her""""""

Me too

Attached: images (1).jpg (220x229, 11K)

The easiest i have ever encountered were british slags in the Algarve and some polish girls in Paris

lmao keep pretending shes not pretty cute if that makes you feel better about being a virgin :)

Attached: 007.jpg (960x640, 80K)

where are all the swedish knights claiming only the uggos go for well tanned gentlemen

no

Attached: IMG_0064.jpg (1515x1600, 467K)

Is dat Marianne Thieme?

that's cherrypicking 2bh

Attached: cherry-picking.jpg (500x371, 99K)

Jap please stahp its embarrassing, fix your own women since they keep cucking the yellow man for white guys

Attached: image.jpg (575x762, 133K)

Is that Tony Hawk?

It happens more often than not, in 20 years interracial dating will increase twice as much

Attached: image.jpg (720x540, 62K)

I will move to Sweden after the racist USA collapses.

Why are so many negro here

Blacks don't deserve to be in white countries, mostly

>inb4 "but the USA brought them here"
Yes, Southerners are god's mistake too.

Every American is 56% negro.

because Sup Forums deny this

Attached: 1521383199576.jpg (2286x1132, 523K)

>Only 3 percent of couples in the country had intermarried at the time of the ruling, but by 2015, 17 percent of newlyweds in the U.S. had a spouse from a different racial background, according to U.S. Census Bureau data reviewed by the Pew Research Center in a report released Wednesday. The increase is the highest it has ever been, with interracial marriages of black people nearly tripling from 5 percent to 18 percent since 1980. White newlyweds with spouses of a different ethnicity have also increased, from 4 percent to 11 percent since 1980.
newsweek.com/interracial-marriage-relationships-history-loving-611820

This scares the white boi

In the USA it goes the other way around. White women eventually realize black men are shit, but by that point it's too late.

Attached: black divorce rate.jpg (817x501, 72K)

so bad at English its unbelievable

Why are Korean males attracted to the black man?

Why would it? That's the total interracial marriage rate, including WMBF. And if it doesn't subtract divorces, it's not a very accurate depiction: Besides, a population of 12% has more to lose than a population of 60%. The 12% will cease to exist and you will all become mulattoes without any right to claim "I'm black." Because you won't be.

It's horrific.
If she would have alive now, what had she thought about the immigration policy...

>because you won't be

That isn't true though. Mixed race people will always identify with blacks. Look at your president, how many times did he refer to himself as White? 0% Mixed race maybe 1% and 99% of the time Black. They look in a mirror and see a black person.

Maybe you will all finally start identifying as just americans instead of a colour.

African-Americans are the kings of we-wuzzing, yeah

Attached: barry.jpg (1440x930, 193K)

Wmbf would still produce mulatoes that idenitify as black and are seen as blacks by whites. And even if blacks are a minority their genetics are so dominant you can still tell someone has a black grandparent. One black influence 3 generations of whites, fucking crazy

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

IMO:

The most attractice males in that pic are the black, the northern european and the east asian.

Most attractive females are the southern european, middle eastern and south asian.

Yeah that will complete our transformation into a shithole like Brazil

>Look at your president, how many times did he refer to himself as White?
Don't pretend you know anything about my country beyond the distorted news you receive across the garbage-filled ocean

Attached: file.png (1204x750, 1.07M)

>Wmbf would still produce mulatoes that idenitify as black and are seen as blacks by whites.

The only case in which that's true is when black men abandon white women and the mother is forced to raise the child. That doesn't speak so well of the whole situation, now does it

Fathers generally pass more of their culture onto their children than the mother, for obvious reasons. Men are typically more aggressive, confident, arrogant, active, and probably more stubborn.

Nah it can also happen when the father works 12 hrs a day mostly night shifts and interacts with the kids like 2 times out of the week. I speak from my experience

It's not 1960 anymore pal. Your argument would work back then, but not really anymore with 2 income households being the norm and not the exception