Murritard logic

Murritard logic

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-sentenced-life-prison-beating-caught-nanny-cam-article-1.2693373
nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2016/04/cops_express_shock_over_officers_racial_slurs_in.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
youtube.com/watch?v=XhR6mIN7MdM
cbsnews.com/news/shawn-custis-home-intruder-sentenced-in-beating-of-mom-caught-on-nanny-cam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IS NICE :D

she has such a cute little ass

But none of them sharted ???

If the lady let the black guy in the house, it's her fault.

If the black guy broke in, it's still her fault for not having a home defense firearm.

too bad our ancestors cucked us by bring them over here

Bravo Timur

This.

In my country there is problem, and that problem is niggers. They take everybody money, and they never give it back

Sorry I'm a confused leaf. Is this a home invasion or is he her husband?

If I had a gun I would have it holstered on me at all times.

that poor child. i dont get it why doesnt he move

nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-sentenced-life-prison-beating-caught-nanny-cam-article-1.2693373

she should have just called 911

>she

Oh, and to make this case Sup Forums related. I forgot this.

nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2016/04/cops_express_shock_over_officers_racial_slurs_in.html

stop shitposting you dumb faggot

home invasion.

>not having a gun readily available

This isn't an American problem, it's a liberal problem.

>not chaining your nigger slave
Any tips on restraining animals, Borat? I hear they move a lot when you stick your benis into them.

This isnt a liberal problem. Its a nigger problem. Nuke detroit and theyll behave. If not, we kill them all. Fuck these fucking monkeys.

Fuck, even better than my statement.

Dumping some of the positive stuff blacks do to offset the bigotry in this thread.

That kid just doesn't give a fuck

bet he soldered his own CPU too

I'm actually quite surprised he didn't rape her.

i'm actually surprised I don't rape YOU

THROW THE NOG DOWN THE WELL!!!

do you really want to shag a BR tho ???

>>>>>>>>>>>Building A Computer is Hard
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IMPLYING THIS HARD

>buy parts
>assemble parts

WOOOOOOW

You really wouldn't shag a BR?
I mean, this picture was taken out of facebook, from a random grill on a videogame group.
I'm not saying that she's incredibly pretty or that all brazilian women are pretty, but we do have a higher standard, and that's just a random person, i didn't even pick the cutest one,
You fucks don't come here for the touristic points, you come here for the sluts,

That's the father of the child?

>shoot him
>get raped in the national media for months for shooting another unarmed black man

>Mother of two shot with her own gun after firing a shot into a home invaders shoulder who then easily grabbed the gun from her and fired the remaining 5 shots into her head... right in front of her daughter.

Yea sounds like a good idea

I was building computers at 11. most enthusiasts were. is this what talent is in London?

Fuck off Jim Jeffries

upskirt at :19 ;)

>Taking a shot in the shoulder
>Being able to grab a gun afterwards.

This is what happens when nobody in your country knows dick about guns.

>implying buckshot leaves limbs attached

He didn't steal it I'd say thats pretty noteworthy.

Ah, nanny cam. I was wondering what that was. Yeah I thought he hit the kid for a second because the kid barely moved the whole time.

What's the context of that .webm?

niggers.

>Murritard logic
Don't you mean nigger logic? You take several clean blows to the back of the head from Mike Tyson and see if you're clear enough mentally to do shit while he's ransacking your house.

serves her right for marrying a black guy.

I can't tell if she's being robbed or they're dating

She enriched her home and turned it into a vibrant place free of hate.

backstory: she WAS a gun control advocate. Had a "proud to be gun free house" sign on her front lawn. after the attack she bought a gun and shut off her whole advocacy system.

>Violence: the ultimate redpill allways.

holy fuck

could you imagine if this was a white guy beating a black girl

>frontpage erry CNN MSNBC ABC FOX etc

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

Shock.

Apparently it was a home invasion caught on a nanny came.

Clearly not dating, the kid is white.

don't question the narrative, goy

It was a hypothetical situation..

>"s-s-stop or I'll s-shoot!" Said the quivering mess of 120lb house wife who had never fired a gun in her life

>*Bang* a bullet graizes the shoulder of 240lb career criminal pumping with adrenalin who's already half way across the room and snatches the gun from her

If it were say a physically fit male occupant who regularly visits a gun range/practices and is reasonably proficient at shooting then I'd agree with you.. but imo some untrained retard having a gun for protection is more dangerous then safe. Because if they do fire and miss; their weapon can quite easily be used against them by a desperate or aggressive intruder. I'm sure there's some form of training required to attain a gun license where you live and I believe to hold a gun licence you should have to maintain a level of competence. Otherwise you've just got retards walking around with guns... not gonna save shit.

Don't think i'm against gun ownership because I'm not. I'm against retards owning guns

the kid doesn't look black...
so i have no idea if these two people know each other.

>otherwise
this is why i have a firearm near me at almost all times.
>niggers man
yea niggers....Ive had one experience where i had some cracked out nigger break into my house while i was sitting in the living room with my wife.
>dog went for his legs and i tackled him and proceeded to choke him the fuck out in my doorway.
>called cops after he was unconscious.
i now have a wife, and i wouldn't risk putting her in danger if it were two...

>shooting only one round

There's your problem. You need to shot at least three. Two in the chest one in the head. Or if they're two close for accuracy, just unload at least three.

Damn America is a shithole.

you do know dick about guns.
especially anything about actually presenting one.
the only time someone would take a shot (with a decent caliber and not some .22 shit) is if they were on Pcp
PLUS
anyone (at least that i know) that owns a gun, has taken it to a range and fired it before.
i know you hear stories of women buying guns and never firing them.
>scared yankee shit
every woman i know that buys a gun also learns to shoot it.
you know why?
because every fucking place that sells firearms in the south also offers at least a few free classes if you purchase a firearm from them.
(rednecks use it as a way to hit on females)

Or the girl. He dindu nuffin.

I wish moonman was a thing

>let me show you the culture of my people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

never questioning the narrative, I will not, sir! please sir, i will remember the narrative that all blacks are angels sent from heaven and are kind hearted heroes

Fucking niggers getting in the way of Peppa Pig

Am I the only one who wonders why didnt this stupid cunt just lay down until Harambe ( i call the nigger this way because he didnt harm the kid) finished robbing the place? She only got him angrier by standing up 5 times...

BLACKED

My id ... FeelsBadMan

AHAHAHHAHAHA

>id
K E K
E E
K E K

How'd he save up the money to buy it though?

Kuk

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=XhR6mIN7MdM

Using parts invented by whites and probably mass produced by asians. Done.

we all wish Moonman was real, and maybe someday we can make him real :)

Thanks for ruining my afternoon Borat.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XhR6mIN7MdM

Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime.

I understand what the assailant is going through in his life because I've been there. He demonizes the woman to the point of no longer considering them human. "They have everything and I have nothing. Fuck them." I feel his unbridled rage and see the instinctive violence that is within us all.

Nice satire.

>Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime.
No, you're completely off. Poor whites are statistically less likely to commit a crime than Niggers, no matter what socioeconomic group the Nig hails from. Former-commie, corrupt, Eastern-European shit holes are way safer than Brazil or South Aftica (countries with a higher GDP). It's the culture and people that create the violence.

I should have read the whole thing. God damn it. Disregard my last response.

>1 POST

dont know if you have these in goatfuckistan but have some

What's with all the racism?? That guy is clearly just a peaceful protester. Fucking white people just don't understand his struggle. He HAD to do that you see, because cis... .errr white privilege.

How did that stupid nigger not rape her while he was at it??? I had to fap just watching the video, can't believe he didn't get a quick creampie in before he left.

what a kuk, lol

would have been hotter if he raped her

Double tap, then one to the head. No exceptions. Witnesses will fuck you up in court. You should know this you fucking prison ward inhabitant.

he stole the money

I built my first rig when I was 11, and upgraded it using money I made sacrificing my weekends all through high school being a damn dishwasher at a restaurant and auto detailing. What makes this kid a "whizz kid?"

Why canĀ“t this woman let this poor Afroamerican do his job. Always standing in his way and snapping out of unconciousness. What a racist world we live in.......

My wife has .45, can shoot it, and would destroy someone if they tried to enter our home. I'm sorry the women you choose to surround yourself are idiots, apparently..

>Had a "come attack me i'm defenseless" sign on her front lawn
Please tell me you're making that up.

Kill all niggers now

Anti gun strayans are honestly the biggest deadshits out there

Why the fuck does this homie wear sneackers at home?

Maybe she cheated on him though, I'd do the same.

cbsnews.com/news/shawn-custis-home-intruder-sentenced-in-beating-of-mom-caught-on-nanny-cam/
They caught the bastard and locked him up for life. The system works in this case

He'd been arrested 38 times before this. The system does not work. This should never have happened.

Really, the only training you need is to recognize lethal force situations, an almost entirely neglected element of self defense training.

> Someone makes you mad - NOT a lethal force situation
> Someone makes you scared - NOT a lethal force situation
> Someone is in your house that you didn't invite - lethal force situation, shoot to kill

Guns are designed to be so easy to kill with, a two-year-old can do it. Only thing that trips people up is when they brandish guns instead of firing them, try to fire "warning" or "non-lethal" shots, and so on.

That's wannabe European logic
American logic would have seen that coon meeting hot lead when coming into the house