Ask a Jew that grew up in complete jewry and got redpilled anything

Ask a Jew that grew up in complete jewry and got redpilled anything

if youre jewish you might as well embrace it..

no point being one of them race traitors

Do you ever feel bad for us goym?

Why is life so hard?

>Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 2 / 0 / 3 / 3 [Update] [Auto]

where is the planet of the jews?
do you have a dyson sphere there?

How did you end up getting redpilled?

>redpilled

No. Stormfaggotry is not redpilled

I do
yes
you'd have to ask something more specific
????

Blame our cruel demiurge.

do u hate germans?

do you ever wonder that there might be truth to that the jews were themselves a little responsible for being driven out of nearly every country in history?

What do you mean, you got redpilled? Did you get disgusted by what your folk has been doing to others, like Brother Nathaniel?

>idontknowwhosjewingwhoanymore.jpg

>acknowledging the immorality of international jewry is stormfaggotry
fucking faggot
specify
do I hate the german people as a whole or do I hate contemporary german culture?

DO you think is worth, for a white person, to be friend with a jew? Some of your people aren't total evil, but it's worth the risk to trust one of you?

>inb4 italian not white

lets say the people that are left of that culture, and the values they got with it

Back in high school my aunt gave me this book about the Jews' time in Babylon. We were taken as slaves and left controlling the slave trade, a lot of food sources and we were very close to the babylonian king
After reading that I realized the whole "we are the victim" thing is a lie
yeah
When I was a kid it was very popular to not buy European goods because of the holocaust and to be happy at misfortunes that might hit Europe
I remember my uncle saying that maybe the Americans will finally learn after 9/11 and that it's a good thing it happened
When I grew up I realized the immorality of these things

>values they got with it

bait

>international jewry

Ahmed?

Why can't you Jews just stop what you're doing?

Why can't we live in peace?

You're going to regret trying to destroy the one race that would ever come to your aid.

REMEMBER '48. WE BTFO'ED U EVEN WITH AMERICAN HELP, MERCHANT.

Can you give us any insight in to Jews and their victim complex?

This is exactly why I dont tell people online about being Jewish. All the sarcastic and negative comments

I'd rather be jewish than a german.
I would just ignore the comments. Mostly edgy neckbeards and stormfags

What's your story Mr. OPsteinberg?

Tell us about Jewish tricks, scams and secrets.

How big is your nose?

What do Jews typically eat for breakfast?

Wow, it's a real shame there are so few of you 'visened jews' out there. I bet you realizing this didn't earn you any friends among the 'immoral' jews.

I'm probably not too much exaggarating when I suspect that after this, you weren't treated that much better by them than us, goyim.

who's "we"?
not up to me lol
not ahmed
I still don't understand the question
of what culture?
if you enjoy being someone's friend, sure. but it's at your own risk
some people are brainwashed into it, others know it's bullshit but they still go along with it
who cares you little faggot grow a thicker skin

DO you believe in any of that Rothcuck conspiracy shit, and if so do you think it's a good idea to enslave the goy?

What was the name of this book that your aunt gave you? And, what was the hardest red pill to swallow?

There'snothingwrongwithJewryJewswonandthegoyimarenowspoilsofwar.

Take em down from the inside.

You're our goy now

Is this your inhaler?

Jordan u kuk

I was more curious as to the motivation behind it.

Like, is it just to generate sympathy or to attempt to alleviate responsibility or deter criticism? Is it a cultural thing?

what do you think of the jewish banking cartels that are trying to control europe's and now us money supply?

is it true that the "jewish global conspiracy" is a propaganda pushed by Jews to make people think they are more powerful than what they actually are so people can be afraid of them?

Whatisthemotivationofthebritishconquestofaustralia?

RARE
A
R
E

Where is the middle ground with jews?... they seem from the ouside to on the extremes of every spectrum except on Israel. Also, why does Israel need my money more than my malnurished cousin?

>conquest

There wasn't any human life here TO conquest.

whatwasthemotivationofempires?
thedominationofageneticgroupoverothergeneticgroups.

IsraelneedseverythingfromyoubecauseeverythingyouownbelongstoJews,animalshavenorighttoproperty.

I don't really talk about it with anyone except for a friend of mine whose also redpilled
I am currently eating little dry bagels with cottage cheese
it's a bit longer than my index finger
idk about all of the conspiracies. most of what I know about the rothchilds is what I was taught as a kid. they're considered very good guys here in Israel
The history of the Israelites in Babylon. It's a book for history class and I don't think it has been translated
That Qaddaffi wasn't a bad guy
idk what the fuck is this lol
it's both, depends on the person
some really believe in it, and some only do it to generate sympathy
I don't know too much about European banking but I do support abolishing the Federal Reserve
I think some conspirators are taking it too far but I don't know

Do you believe it actually happened? What do most other Jews, both Orthodox and other think of Moses parting the Red Sea? Does Simulation Theory modify your perception of the probability of this event? If so, why do you think it's more likely then GOD doing it by Divine COMMAND?

N E W
E
W

YOU IGNORED ME BTFO

Damn! Even the dog is embarrassed!

are you the same guy who was LARPing as a Warburg earlier?

I think you already know the answer to your questions
I'm a complete fedora and I don't consider the bible a historical source at all
you didn't ask a question

The German means to ask if you have any animosity toward the older Germans who are more anti-Semitic

Why are you using my race as bio warfare against white people?

whyistherenoprotectiontoeuropeansorprivileges?whycan'tyoubeprosecutedforbeinganti-aryanic?

Why do jews only care about their jewish brothers?

whyshouldtheycareaboutanyothergroup,theyaregeneticforeigners.

do you like bibi

i like bibi

what if we were to start an anti israeli movement in the united states not based on arabs or wwii or any of that bullshit, but just based on what a waste of money you are and how you trick us into being you private security force in that shitty neighborhood all the time.

In other words do you think a reasonable person could come to the conclusion "why the fuck do I care about that country, let's go to mars?"

no
gotcha
I don't care too much about those people. I understand their grievances and I see why what happened happened
I think it's the natural way of ethnic groups to care more about their own kind than others
no, I don't like bibi

How many times did you survive being gassed?

The amount of money the US gives to israel is laughable. not even 1% of their GDP. And to boot you give just as much to the other arab countries combined.

why dont you like bibi??

because you write exactly like him

US gives 3x more aid to afghanistan

>inb4 6 gorillion times
;^)

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: r2jPmyuZ) 08/30/16(Tue)01:35:29 No.87083683▶
>
lol okay. I guess we didn't fight the Iraq war the first to protect them, and Syria isn't being destabalized at their bidding, and I guess that didn't cause a migrant crisis or start ISIS etc, etc. Trillions.

I think the most effective way is to oppose it is to go the Ron Paul route and advocate ending all foreign aid
>a funny meme number
he's your standard bought-and-payed-for politician and Israel has become less safe under him
idk what else to tell you
what

whataresomejewishsecrets,specificallyregardingdietsandcustoms?

what do you think about the rising lgbt and femenism movement in israel?

how is the government reacting?

What, what? Even beyond the white-papers I've read on the topic written by your (((think tanks))), which saw Israel as the strategic beneficiary of all this nonsense over there from their own mouths ("9/11 benefits us..." etc.), it makes sense that you'd want us there protecting your ass with our sizable military and resources. I don't understand your reaction. But (((then again)))

Well I have a hard time being good friends with jews now because they will sell you out if you aren't jewish

Was just wondering if you guys are raised like this or is it something entirely different

do you reckon goym lives matter or nah

theyshouldn't,thejewmusthategoyim.

This thread is an embarrasment. I'm jewish and i've been to Isreal. Btw the holocaust happened and I love aryan pussy.

but can goyim and god's chosen people learn to coexist as equals

how many shekels did you get today rabbi

Is Christianity just a trick by jews to destroy the roman empire? Is it still a trick to cuck the west? Is Islam another jewish trick? Jesus fuck when do your tricks end achh I choke on you.

how about you start using the fucking space bar you dumb nigger I don't understand what you're saying and I don't want to try to break up your jimbly jumbly into words you retard it's right fucking there on your keyboard
There is no hope for the left in Israel so it doesn't matter. All of the leftist parties had to combine into one and they still couldn't get even close to the right wing parties. The opposition party has declared themselves as the alternative right wing party, the "true right wing". So it doesn't even matter.
People either won't buy it or won't care. If you want meaningful change you have to appeal to the lowest common denominator
I don't think we are actively raised like this, it's a cultural thing. Or maybe we are just prone to it, who knows?
black lives matter :^)
I am not legally allowed to disagree
I don't work

my wife is part jewish. Her father looks exactly like that cartoon jew rubbing his hands together most jewishly and he worked in banking. When she told me this and I first met him it was very hard for me not to audibly laugh but I'm pretty sure the grin on my face came across as "pleased to meet you"

no,theyshouldnevercoexist.

holy shit why would you do that to yourself?

What does not having foreskin feel like?

Serious question, do you think the holocaust happened?

what does it feel like to know that jews didn't write the best literature or poetry and that in this sense they're inferior.

I was just thinking about this actually
What if it's a trick to unite a falling empire by making everyone submit?
Christianity teaches you to always turn the other cheek. Always turning the other cheek is not always moral, but accepting it as a way of life will make you a complete bootlicker to the government.
fuck you you mozarella ass faggot. go eat your spaghetti with your dumb foreskin
anyway I am not legally allowed to say the holocaust didn't happen as long as I'm in Israel so I'll just say I know the truth and leave it up to interpretation

So do you mean by this I should say every time a soldier dies or someone dies in an ISIS attack THE JEWS DID THIS! kek. I don't know how to attack you--you've built up this whole 'antisemitism' lie so well.

>I know the truth
>he fell for the youtube videos and badly made photos in paint

Shit, Israeli bruv, looks like you've got minders in here. Watch out for the mossad hitsquad!

never thought i would see a jew admit to being involved in jewery. i mean thats a actual charge you jews have been slapped with which every zionist jew claims was a made up thing

what is it? is there buttsecs? does it involve goats? is it buttsecs with goats. im close arent i

>where is the planet of the jews?

saturn

>Jews' time in Babylon

what book was that?

in what sense are you "redpilled"?

Sometimes I had questioned it myself. She inherited some classic hereditary health problems the jews get like slight anemia and probably some other things she's not telling me. I don't want to pass that onto kids. Her natural hair is frizzy and black which I don't want to pass onto kids (she always straightens it) and I don't want my son looking like her father.

On the other hand she's very kind hearted and smart. I dated a few stunners before her and it really is overrated. I found no matter how hot the girl is you're rooting you always get bored of it, get used to it, and start looking at other girls anyway. And looks start fading and you're left with their personality. I couldn't find a girl who is smoking hot and jives with me, but I found my current wife who really is my match on a mental and personality level. She's not nearly as good looking as some of my ex's but I've never met another woman who I'm closer to. I keep tabs on some of the girls I had serious relationships and I'm glad I didn't settle for them. Don't get me wrong, if I thought my wife was ugly I probably wouldn't have dated her in the first place.It's not like that

you sound like an ultracuck that married someone who in their heart of hearts wants to eat you. Fuck that noise.

Jews wrote some pretty good stuff too
>Shaul Tchernichovsky
>Chanoch Levin
>Shai Agnon
depends on what your goal is. If you want to stop foreign aid to Israel I reckon the best argument would be
>would you like to pay lower taxes
>do you think that your taxes should be spent on you?
>then why would you want your money that you earned to go to people from a different country? wouldn't you rather it be spent at home, or not taken away from you at all?
if your goal is to redpill people then it's completely different, and you'll have to expect lesser results and more ridicule
nice Hitler dubs
I won't answer any holocaust questions, go argue with someone else about that
what do you mean? Even bibi uses the word jewery
answered that already
it was a book for history class in high school
"the history of the Jews in babylon" I think, maybe "the history of the Jews between the first temple of solomon and the second"
read the thread to find out lol

probably is. and he's probably the same israeli that makes anti-trump threads too. im never quite sure if he's an actual lefty or a gazan...

>leftist
read the god damn thread

what makes you say she wants to eat me? She's a very generous and thoughtful person, looks after me way more than she needs to, and anyone would be lucky to find someone like this.

Go lose your virginity first then come give me relationship advice.

Well I have to admit, jew, that you've been really open to discussion and helpful in regards to me trying to dismantle our relations with your home country. It's like 'it's for the best'--you know when people get (((divorced)))?

I think our people get along better and more simply on our own--just praising nature and looking out at things and building things. I think your people are more the people 'of the city'--I've never quite understood the jewish infatuation with the monad and trying to insert everyone into their filthy crime ridden city environments. It's awful. Why do you all enjoy this filth and corruption so much? Is it like sadomasochism like you've imbued into all the semitic religions or what? Terrible, and shameful shit bruv. I'll be glad when and if we're done with it in the west.

HAVE YOU DECIDED TO KILL YOURSELF THEN?

It'd be for the best.

>be white
>expose jews
>well you're an anti semite
argument over claims dismissed
>be jew
>expose jews
>well you're just anti-semitic
>well no I quite like myself
>b-b-but
>I just talk about what I grew up with

>sympathetic towards older "anti-semitc" germans
>skeptical about the holocaust and won't comment on it out of fear
>thinks bib has made israel a lot more dangerous
it's not that i care, but you just come across as your stereotypical leftist cuck jew.

If you're jewish, then you by-definition support raping babies. Because judaism is a choice.

Kill yourself slowly