YOU GOT SOME FUCKING EXPLAINING TO DO AUSTRALIA

So i work as a tourist guide here in the pacific nw. Every swede, german, and russian i meet loves the fact of free speech and gun ownership, wants to come here to get away from their cucked countries.

Australians are always anti gun, hate trump, pro multiculturalism

You guys are cucks

>Australians are always anti gun, hate trump, pro multiculturalism

Weak bait

Aus bro here.

Mate we live in a white country, there's no marauding niggers to protect your family from. The only people with use for guns are country folk who would never go overseas anyway.

I was the same until I worked in Utah where I was quickly red pilled re: guns.

Aussies are more conservative than Americans

Nice try, Yang.

this is true for the ones who have visited texas

>weak bait

Nice try shitposter

You guys are the most cucked of them all, its sad when sven is backing up gun rights when you have ken saying
"Tony Abbot is too far right wing for us"

"We just live and let live when we go to turkey for anzac day"

You guys are massive cucks

Ausnigger media is ultra-leftist brainwashing and they are too far away to suffer the consequences of such thoughts. Also, Ausnigger governments always pay lip service to leftist shit while secretly being harsh authoritarians, further protecting your average ausnigger from the realities of his retarded leftist ideas.

>"We just live and let live when we go to turkey for anzac day"
I don't think you understand this

Only thanks to your media and cultural MartShart invading our TV's and Schools. If we remained isolated the White Australia Policy would still be in law.

Never trust (((Americans)))

well i was pretty sure i was Australian but i'm pro-gun, love trump, and anti-multicuckturalism. so i guess i'm not then

These
It's because of the ""globalisation"" meme, read Americuckisation, of our society on this golden soil that made us turn black, yellow and, soon, red like the death knoll that is the abo flag.

You cucks need to own up and stop this damage control cuckoldry

>yeah were far more cucked than the USA and its all tge USAs fault!!!!!!

Yeah its our fault your countries cucked you

So much for the australia white mans land meme

You guys literally have a policy where american soldiers can transfer to australia and join the australian military and have acces to all of your nice aussie women

Sounds like cuckoldry to me

>far more cucked than the USA
top kek. Jews own your country while niggers run rampant burning down cities and shutting down universities. You really shouldn't throw stones in your glass cuckshed.

Ok then so im literally on the department of the states website filling out the forms to do this since im a veteran, and i will literally join your military and cuck you out of your women.

Yeah my glass cuckshed i can at keast be armed in. Its funny how women tend to get more redpilled when they have to live around subhumans. You faggots invite them in with open arms.

Screencap this pol, in two posts i just subdued the aussie shitposter

America the eternal

>Any country on Earth
>More cucked than the USA

That's a fucking good one mate

>anti gun
Mass shootings aren't a common thing here. Our gun laws work, and yours have lead innocent children and ordinary people to their deaths. That's why we're against it. Your guns laws are fucking garbage and you still defend it.

>pro multiculturalism
There's so much cultural diversity in Australia. My friendship circle once LITERALLY consisted of every person from a different country. India, Boznia, Serbia, Poland, England, Aus, Italy and NZ. These were my best friends and I loved every single one of them. But you don't see our country being fucked on by Arabs who can't assimilate into the current culture and rape children, or Indians squat-shitting into toilets. Don't compare us to Sweden. Come share a HSP, you'll fucking love it. Best thing to munch on when you're drinking.

>hate trump
Everything we get is pretty much heresay, and it tends to be the same regurgitated garbage your media shoves down the throats of the people.

I love my country and everything it stands for. I would gladly die for my country and destroy anybody who wants to hurt my people.

You do realize Trumps whole fucking campaign is him complaining about other countries cucking the US lmao
>m-m-mexico is s-s-sending over its worst people
>c-c-c-china is devaluing it's currency and making it harder for american b-b-businesses to compete
>a-a-america is a d-d-dumping ground for other countries p-p-problems
>g-g-godamn america is cucked
>m-make america great again?

You can tell Australia is the most cucked out there by the sheer fact they shitpost the hardest.

Only those that are the most unhappiest about their current situation would shitpost the hardest, which is why canada is also high up there thanks to how cucked they are.

lul nice lie there bud

Ausfag here, can confirm we are a fucked nation that is so far cucked that we watch our mothers get taken by the bulls.

Media here is just left wing brainwashing followed a healthy dose of self guilt over nothing.

What scraps of pride left on this country are being devoured.

0/10 would not bother nuking

>Australians are always anti gun, hate trump, pro multiculturalism

>always

This is how I know you're full of shit. Saged and reported. :)

OH HAI GUYZ

Did you forget about the boongs or are you lying and not really auustralian at all?

>MARDI GRAS