Max will you still answer?

I don't think all of us were done with your Q&A, please humor us more?

Other urls found in this thread:

newthoughtlibrary.
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg2
lawofone.info/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_the_Temple
dcsymbols.com/DC_TREE/tol_dc.htm
secretsinplainsight.com/art/
youtube.com/user/Secretsinplainsight
youtu.be/NFuwWd8Teoo
damninteresting.com/warm-blooded-plants/
youtu.be/fGZzNZnYIHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know I had a question

Maximilian

Not coming back

Either way, would still want a thread on consciousness

Who

WE LOVE YOU MAX NO HOMO

Maxii! come back you made my day at work enjoyable
>obv larping but he has similar views to me

Kind of, considering my post last time was 355 and it was the last bump... Was actually personal and questioning shot in the dark

Exactly, Maximillian has friends ( even if we aren't allowed)

ask us user

Ask the question then.

Okay, I'll bite.

Do you know anything about the storing of data in DNA, an HLI brought up an interesting book previously called "The origin of consciousness and the breakdown of the bicameral mind"..

I honestly could care less of a lot of stuff that happens and am simply interested in eventually bettering myself and learning the universe and consciousness but in a based way. By based I mean not pseudo metaphysical..

I want to go into biotech & quantum. ( currently a senior sys engineer for data centers) and looking to learn and switch...

Apparently some family was Masonic here. And my grandma would say something in Italian that equaled "from royalty" I don't buy it at all but that side was from castello del golfo and spoke about illegitimate children ( still not buying it )... And even if it's true it doesn't mean anything..

My question is , any books you know of that would help to fill in blanks for me in those areas. Also any info regarding speaking to people mentally. And do you hear voices or is it thoughts?

Does anyone else remember that High Level Insider larper?

is it.?!?!? could it be?

No, I just started a thread cause no one else did

Bump

Also did anyone else ever read that book?

Paging Max Warburg. Max Warburg please cum to the Sup Forums office.
Maximillian Fagatron Tiberius Warburg.

KEK, maybe the treat at the door was a shitty one?

Looking up that Wikipedia article that guy posted intrigued me because it brought up Biotech. Curious to how many people start up unapproved biotech companies and either get taken over or toasted

Bump

If anyone wants to discuss related matters that is good!

Summon the Jew

He was a con. It's not the time for the families to contact the general public and the consumption of alcohol is forbidden.

Anyone else searching for the same answers and have any good books to recommend?

I kind of figured, but hey shot in the dark right?

And they did say that they can't wait for the day to walk among us without being in the shadows

Grade C LARP,

Image bumperino

No, but I have Read the Padgett messages

Link to old thread?

Those are good but questionable, they mentioned Tesla coming back as some ghost or ... To metaphysical for me.

But I do enjoy Troward

I don't see it anymore

I'll have to look that up.
I'm more into videos than reading through that shit.

Troward is Dry and is available here

newthoughtlibrary. Com. /trowardThomas/bio_troward.htm

But genevieve behrend was his protege and kind of summarizes his points. Good reads

Thread is kill... user is not cumming

Believe! And bump

Thanks but I probably won't read.

I think you're right.

Max is kill

Just read through the Hidden Hand thread that another user linked to, and am intrigued by the idea that there are spiritual dimensions to these secret/hidden families. Are there any other resources to learn about these families? The Hidden Hand information seems to indicate that they are small pawns in a much larger spiritual battle.

On that topic, was Lucifer actually the good guy in giving us free will?

Thread just needs tits!!

Hopefully not.

Do you have the link for that one still?
And I don't buy into the whole religion thing at all. Just too many factors for it to be something out of a book.

Basic

Link to original thread?

Link?

I like the idea of the different families, I used to be curious about it when younger and found an old thread somewhere of a girl that was raised in one and went through mind stuff, was taught to shoot early and learned similar things to what Max talked about.

Satan is not real,
And it wouldn't be out of the book, obviously the concept of the opposite or reversed came into play before the "books"

Speaking of books, what about the books from the library of Alexandria? And I wonder what really happened to Hypatia... I really wish MaxAnon would speak history with us

Thread here

You are basic

Bumping for reply Macks

Max is kill

Max said touch NW corner at sundown, go to jail.
Scottish freemason temple in DC.
Who wants infamy?

Go for it, I don't live there.

KEK! How would we even know someone did unless they live streamed it... I wonder if it is an arrest or like a kidnap.

Is that the building?

Seeing a woman's cleavage is the legitimately one of the most distracting things in the world.

Also Bump

Right!!!

Try walking around different work buildings with nothing but hot women .

I'm more into asses though and you can get away with a peek at that

Cleavage bump

I am a simple novice, but Manly P Hall is a good start.
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/
Good YToob links too.
Stay safe searchers.

Jewtube sounds good to me

Nice tag

Books won't kill you, ya know

no one has time for that shit

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg2

Don't really know what to make of the information.

Tl;dr, our lives are merely a game for the universal Creator to discover itself through reincarnation and purification of our eternal souls. In between reincarnations the veil of ignorance is lifted and we regain the knowledge of our past lives, and are reunited with old friends before willingly choosing to re-enter the game as a means to transform the self.

There are secret families of the world, (Rothschilds, Warburgs, etc.) all of which operate at differing levels of awareness of the larger picture of the Universal Creator.

The ones who pull the strings behind the scenes (behind the NWO leaders) at the top are spiritually obligated to corrupt themselves so as to pass into the next spiritual plane of evolution. As beings (?) of pure love, wisdom and compassion, they chose to remain here on this earth so as to help humanity progress towards it's next stage of consciousness. The NWO is coming, but it is really for the love of humanity.

Work on yourself. Meditate. Bring positivity into the world through the awareness of your thoughts. Seek your own truth, all religions contain some mystical truth, but this Hidden Hand guy seems to recommend the Tao Te Ching, and something he calls the Law of One (though he warns that this info is only 85-90% accurate).
lawofone.info/

/x/ tier, but it relly meks u tink

too much fat, not enough ass.

recommend more squats, 0/10

Jesus fucking Christ she is a goddess

Thank you basedHat

How I like em ;) squishin for the pushin

perhaps the most important freemasonic temple in Americas.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_the_Temple

Located in capstone of the DC pyramid.
Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol based there.

As i review, i realize every major city in the world is carved up in esoteric symbols.

dcsymbols.com/DC_TREE/tol_dc.htm

Wow, quite a bit of time went into it. I wonder if Max gets forcefed this stuff

Some of this stuff is too spoopy. The very fact that secret organisations have existed throughout history makes me uneasy. All the things that happen behind the scenes, from CIA to FBI to NSA to bankers and LIBOR and the EU and Masons and Jews, and Rothschilds and everything.

Fuck, sometimes I just wish I had never come to this website, but I can't stop now, shit's too interesting.

Hahaha, I remember reading this stuff around 14/15 and just being stuckfor a few years tying up ends only to find more and try to tell family. Only to have them act very odd back towards me and it made me stop researching and be normal until about a year ago with all the Bernie Bs and I got sucked back into it

Who has seen Scott Onstott's Secrets in Plain Sight?
secretsinplainsight.com/art/

watched it years ago, still blows my mind
youtube.com/user/Secretsinplainsight

You will learn or unlearn more in 4 hours than 4 semesters.

Sweet! Thank you man!

The skeptic in me wants to just dismiss a lot of this stuff, but I'm uneasily coming to grips with the idea that reality really could be stranger than fiction.

>uneasily coming to grips with the idea that reality really could be stranger than fiction.
Well you're not going to 'easily' come to that conclusion. This life is probably hard mode, even for the elites (nah, fuck 'em).
How horrible would this place be if we actually have free will?

Agreed completely, too much of it fits too well. The constant shilling we are going through from CTR, and then speaking to older redpilled friends 60-75 years old, dead now (cancer)... But I remember one telling me how his dad used to work and build automobiles and they had created ones that didn't need replacing. The parts never broke really. And they had to scrap them just like Tesla had to scrap his stuff for free energy.

I was watching this guys stuff talking about how cities aren't built for people but for vehicles. And the vehicles are basically a living tax to get to and from work. The cities shape the way you think and act. Not having things close and places to go etc youtu.be/NFuwWd8Teoo

Which really made me think about language and the impact it has in our thinking process... How Asians are better at math simply because of the way their language works and it exercises that part of their brain.

It is a funny thing. I remember reading the old iron mountain documents and study they did on if we would ever be able to achieve peace. And they said no. And that war is basically the modern version of what they had used the pyramids for. People took pride in working on it and focusing in it as a goal .. It was just as much slave labor as being a wage slave now in today's world.

Funny the laws passed in the U.S. Like being unable to collect rainwater ( illegal) , can't hold more than 3 months supply of food (illegal) etc... Unable to live off the land legally

Looking at The Law of One.

Higher beings have beenvisiting Earth for over 4 million years! Which is a drop in the bucket of Earths age, 4 billion yrs.

Now, realize the gigsntic con job we've been sold of our 5000 yr old humanity.

It's funny I wouldn't even go as far as saying fuck them. I honestly think they got set in a good spot and they maintained it for generations any way they could...

And they had no control over it.

The same as a child being born in a poor vs rich neighborhood/family.

These things always fascinate me. That is why I was curious about Max. It was a good LARP.

As a philosophy student, I've been amused and bemused to go from normie Christian to hardcore Atheist to now seriously contemplating conspiracy theories, unorthodox backroom politics, esoteric mysticism and mythical semiotics.

Someone's having a laugh at my expense, that's about the only thing I'm sure of :^)

Yeah I don't believe in the whole 5,000 years of course. Or in aliens.

I do think that at the base of all things is consciousness and we can influence that by thought... Not in the way of staring at a wall and warping it with your mind lol. But in the way of visualizing what you want in life .

Like your mind is a garden. You get your patch of land from your parents and they weed and water your garden, plant your seeds etc until you are old enough to do it on your own. And other people walking by are able to influence it by throwing seeds of information over the fence you built up or didn't build etc..

And if you don't know how to weed your garden your mind can get cluttered.

I truly think that to understand life we have to view things in metaphors...

Clothes for instance are an extension of ourselves and our thoughts, and by that rule everything in our house says something about us and the way we think.

I feel people that only clean their front room when company comes over, probably only physically clean up when they have to see people. It is the outward facing self. The internal self is your bedroom, is it clean? Is your mind clean of worthless thoughts?

I think that is why it is so liberating to clean ones room or house. And by that logic it could also be all of the troubling thoughts lying around in the form of clothes and memories on the floor hinting at unresolved things..

If any of that makes sense?

Haha myself as well! Also started off super Christian reading the bible, then hardcore atheist but not fully ... I guess more agnostic ... And of course all of this fitting in.

Did you ever truly at one point believe there was no God at all?

Story of my life right there. I'm still an atheist at heart, but know I see that there are many things we don't know about the world, and probably never will.

I think I was vaguely conscious of a turning away from God, and was angry enough at religion to keep me away for a time. I would describe myself similarly, living as an agnostic, but at some level feeling that I was deluding myself.

Time away from religion was probably helpful IMO. I'm much more open-minded now, and hopefully thinking more critically.

At the end of the day, no matter what reality is, I feel that I am a very small pawn, though perhaps I have a part to play.

what are we roleplaying this time?
last time i was there it was a child of the elites worshiping space satan.
i can't keep up with the memes.

Good stuff.
Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
Old school wisdom shouldn't be dismissed.
And our minds are extraordinary. How little we realize what gifts we all have.
Probably bc we've been indoctrinated not to.
This thread is motivating me almost as much as when the HLI blows off/misreads 1 of my meticulously phrased questions.

In speaking to the spoopy I know it was a large fear of mind as a child that I would be taken round the toolshed simply for studying all of the history & intricacies....

I don't think that to be the case anymore... Millions of people know, it is out of the bag. I think the only thing that can get someone hurt is trying to move to stop it. And in essence they are throwing themselves under a boulder.

Again, the reason why I liked the idea of Max, some Neet that was similar to us in the studying fashion. I do feel that there is only thought. And thought transcends all physical attributes honestly.

Not every thought such as the day to day how's the weather and coffee tid bits... But the legitimate ones where you pause and realize, " oh my god... I'm a living thinking creature, and in this moment I know I know! And if I know, then what is this place really? And who am I, what am I?

What are your toughts on buddism? It does say that reality is just an illusion and all we just have to do is wake up. How?

How does that fit into your day to day narrative? One of my favorite lines out of a book by a Neuro scientist was...

Who you are is just the story of what has happened to your body

That is it, you are just carrying around this story that you tell people and you're the only one that can really read it. And even you can't read all the parts all of the time.

But still at the end of the day. You are just one car accident or shower fall from becoming a completely different individual...

How do you two view people that have hit their heads and started speaking different languages or recalling different lives ( with verified accuracy? )

Well isrealianon we are actually just simply having a discussion about what we think we are or who we might be, what is this place we're living in and why are we here. Care to join?

I think it was helpful! I think organized religion can be harmful. And take away from what God may actually be especially when we realize it is just a book wrote by certain people... It is very funny to find myself looking back at religious books, not for religious purposes but simply to wonder what they meant by putting that part in there etc

I'll share some more of what i think i know.
I think they like it when we show interest in their symbols, rituals, grand design.
They, like everyone, want to have their ass kissed/respected but most importantly feared.
You got it right, and the reason i responded, the moment you bite their hand (touching the wall at sundown, Trump calling out the system, Ron Paul belittling Fed chair on TV) is when things change.
Always treat your masters with respect.
Niw i have to get back to CTR HQ.

That is a good line! Thank you for reminding me that! I say all this but my room and life are a mess at times ( like now ) ... Work to home ratio is unbalanced.

I definitely find this conversation more motivational than the usual BS that goes on here. I fell like some sort of internal refining taking place; you as well I'm guessing?

Pretty sure you got that from a lame TED talk.

You believe humans are born a blank slate then?

I think Buddhism has its truths and traditions , I wonder how much is simply tradition for traditions sake but leads you to actual thoughts ...

I remember the monks that lay in the snow and melt it with their heat like the special flowers

damninteresting.com/warm-blooded-plants/

I love their take on Lucid Dreaming! And there are some very good books on it. I think it is actually essential to life and I need to get back into it.

Do you remember your dreams Brazil user?

Above my pay grade brother.
But learn to take control of the only one of the 200+ subconscious processes your body automagically does for you, that you actually can take control of, your breathing.

Hahaha are you joking or no?

I'm not out to interrupt anyone's plans :) I just like watching the scenery and studying how and why things happen.

And I do think they like interest in that, but the reason is why? Because all humans have a need to have that connection with understanding ...

Where is that derived from? Does goes have a subjective & objective nature that also craves being viewed and appreciated?

It was actually from a book I bought after listening to NPR. The book was called in to the shadow land or something like that. Was a good book

Funnily enough, I was turned on to some of this stuff through a guy I met at work when I was still a normie. We started talking about current events and he got a wicked gleam in his eye as he started talking about the shadow government, Jews, the financial system, lots of tasty redpills.

I listened politely, thinking "Holy fuck, this guy is absolutely crazy, he doesn't want to accept refugees!" but something about what he was saying nagged at me enough to start keeping an eye out.

Lo and behold I start browsing leddit, come across the_donald, lurk there for awhile, migrated over to Sup Forums and have been lurking ever since. Every day I know less than I thought I did before, which is still more than I will be sure of tomorrow.

This is the part that is weird, through my own journey out of the church and towards really starting to question things, my parents have also experienced a disillusionment with organised religion, and I feel that my dad is much more open to ideas than he was in the past. I've been feeding them redpills little by little, starting with the migrant crisis and how higher education has been diminished from much of it's prior status as more and more people are going to school, and a friend of mine got redpilled HARD after watching the Black Pigeon Speaks videos about Sweden/Germany etc., supplemented with what I've picked up from here.

Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head when I told her that Germans can be arrested for criticising Merkel's immigration policy, her head would probably explode if I told her that da j00s are behind it all.

Yes and no! I believe that human bodies are kind of blank but not, you use two parts from the parents, plus the environment. But I do feel there is an underlying individuality... But in looking at people with head trauma and the stark contrast that is drawn between their former and new selves... I honestly don't know... Maybe we are all one person experiencing everything from multiple angles?

There is something about that breathing!

So much stuff tied to it.

Hey have either of you seen this?

youtu.be/fGZzNZnYIHo

About the wifi signals and capabilities?

>How does that fit into your day to day narrative?

When I lost my faith it was hard, but now I just accept that reality is what it is so no point in stressing about it.

>Who you are is just the story of what has happened to your body

Well, our perception of reality is limited by our physical body so it makes sense.

Yes, if fact I have lucid dreams and sleep paralysis sometimes. Really cool stuff but I got spooped a few times. I'm trying to get back into meditation and lucid dreaming.