My cousin told me he fears for his life daily because his dad keeps a gun in the house...

My cousin told me he fears for his life daily because his dad keeps a gun in the house. I almost revealed my power level but I tried to explain to him that nobody else will protect his family. Wtf is wrong with young people today, he's 19.. Also pic related, she wants to be darker I want to be whiter what do

why the fuck is he living at home at 19? ask him why that is and yet he's still afraid of a gun locked in a cabinet somewhere
he needs to get his fucking priorities straight

you gotta go back ese

Nothing wrong with that, he's going to school and working, plus my uncle is loaded. I moved out when I was 21 yo

Is his dad or anyone else in his family a raving lunatic who's prone to go on violent outbursts? Is the gun left loaded and left lying around the house in places where it can fall and ND?

If not, then just tell your cousin to stop being an idiotic pussy, because that gun won't load itself and shoot him.

It's called hoplophobia and it's a very serious illness

Hey man, you shouldnt beat yourself up over your parent's old nationality. I'm sure you're feeling isolated but you'll always be American. You'll always have a place here.

No he literally said he's afraid someone will break in and shoot his family with that same gun lolz. I tried to tell him he's being irrational, his dad is a responsible gun owner

You should throw fuel on the fire desu. Say the Ammo that his Dad uses is the kind that splinters on impact and rips through you for maximum damage. And with that enhanced highlighted sight on top there is no chance whoever takes the gun will miss

Thank you friend I love america here's me in my maga hat and copy of the declaration of independence

Thanks friend I love america. Here's me in my (official) maga hat and a copy of the declaration of independence.

Wtfff i swear this post got deleted I had to reply again yo

>What are Gun Locks and Gun Safes

Your cousin is neurotic.

Every "illegal" gun starts out legal.

Burgerland is so crime ridden you literally have to have gun in order to be safe. Hahaha

I actually came across a family speaking only Spanish this past weekend, the teenage son wearing a MAGA hat and shirt.

Pic related. See the white MAGA hat.

Also, I'm Puerto Rican but entirely white presenting and basically 1488.

I'd be proud of my father if he kept a gun or more, I think that means that the man has the balls to understand that you gotta be able to protect yourself and ones around you.

And that's coming from some cock loving acid-adoring stoner degenerate.

Just why are whites in their majority are afraid to be outright racist towards other races? Jews, Japanese, blacks and whoever else you can think of do that without shame and are completely fine.
I think it's right about time to start taking the trash out of the West.

Fuck your ancestry, what the West has today belongs to whites.

Well that's just real retarded sir.

There are 564,195 in my county, in MD (ohhhh, so dangerous).

There were less than 20 homicides last year.

Crime, in general, is greatly exaggerated by the news because it sells stories.

It was response to comment from op
>tried to explain to him that nobody else will protect his family

>2016
>possible to move out at 19
I don't think you understand how poor our generation is

>she wants to be darker

Have fun babysitting Lavarquon III, user

>nobody else will protect his family
>protect his family
from what, injuns? This is not the 1800s and America does have a police force. If you live in one of the handful of neighbourhoods across America that are ghetto enough that you actually might reasonably expect a home-invasion at some point, the far more logical thing to do would be to move the fuck out.

People who live in safe, well-policed suburbs are the biggest idiots on the planet if they keep a gun in the house. That gun is far more likely to harm a family member - be it through accident, suicide or murder - than it is to be used against an intruder. Is there still a chance that it could fend of a home-invasion? Yes. It's just that that chance is much smaller than the likelihood of it harming one of the family it's supposed to protect.

Americans keep buying guns for largely the same reason that they keep buying lottery tickets: an inability to understand the basic concepts of probability math.

The vast majority of humans are poor at 19. That's why they eat ramen noodles and sleep on bare mattresses on the floor.

If your rock bottom is living at home with mommy and daddy you'll never know what it is to struggle.

U MAD

>I almost revealed my power level
whats wrong in your country
could it be...orwellian?

how hard can it be to say you are pro gun? americans pls.

more slightly depressed at the general stupidity of humanity, and more specifically at the ideological blindness of the right-wing.

All the people who talk about statistics on race and how liberals are choosing 'muh feels' over science will then turn around and ignore every logical argument on guns.

>other people have it worse of than you, therefore you have no right to complain
That's the equivalent of saying I can't be happy because someone somewhere in the world is having a better time than I ever will

People buy guns in America for the same reason they still buy pointless SUVs and trucks in the suburban sprawls throughout America.

>britcuck cant fathom that 40 something percent of 300 something million people live in the sticks where rabid predatory animals are a thing.
>cant fathom parents that dont want a rabid child so they teach them how to killit without taking out the entire fence and the neighbors cow with a rifle.

Theres also twice as many rapes per capita in the UK as the US and the same amount of stabbings as the us has shootings with a population 5 times lower (where people may or may not have been hit) look it up on cdc.gov.
What the UK does have is a nanny state with a government controlled media (more blatant than the us anyway) that tells them everything is safer where theyre at so they dont leave and make more money in the US and start to love the redneck culture. Ive seen it happen more than once, i live in a college town.