Guys, tonight I believe I have finally been red pilled and figured my own viewpoints out...

Guys, tonight I believe I have finally been red pilled and figured my own viewpoints out. The mainstream and social media are just methods of distraction and control. There is no such thing as white privilege, and those that say there is are just blame shifting, and can not take personal accountability. The Islamization of Europe will only lead the proverbial third downfall of Rome, and must be stopped. American immigration must be reigned in and tighter controlled. Conspiracy theorist are just deniers of fact for the most part. The righteous are purveyors of false racial tensions in America that are using the terms white priviledge and the police as a scapegoat. Also, that marijuana is also a form of control to keep people in line and from becoming to powerful as they cant pass a drug test. Among other things it feels good to be able to observe the world through different eyes so to speak and to be able to separate fact from propaganda that seems to perpetuated from mainstream and social media.

PS, I uave been drinking excuse the grammatical errors, and pic semi-related I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also since I am bored ask me anything I guess.

Yeah, I remember my first week on Sup Forums too.

This isn't my first week, I have been a casual observer for awhile now.

You're not redpilled unless you're self-improving.
Lift - Study - Learn a skill to fall back on in case your white collar job choice doesn't fall through... keep improving yourself.

Impregnate a white woman (only if you're white)
Spread Colin Flaherty
youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0

I am self improving, I have fought for everything I have and have an IT job that I got through work experience alone. I am starting my own non IT related side business next year, but I am going to keep my current job to fall back on in case things don't work out for me.

>confusing red pill with iron pill

Explain the difference please.

Red pill is acknowledging the problem. Iron pill is being redpilled and actually doing something (lifting, healing, getting rid of bad habits) to improve yourself, seek for solutions to problems, solving these problems and redpilling everyone in the way. Making tge difference

OK gotcha, I haven't taken the iron pill as booze and nicotine are two vices that are to give up entirely. The latter being the hardest of the two. But as of late I have tried using Facebook as a platform to share my views, whether or not it works is anyone's guess, but if I am able to help atleast one person see the truth then I am ok with that.

Facebook will get you ostracized and lose your future job prospects. However if we ever win the fucking fight, well...

If you're young just focus on yourself and tone down the autism. You're bound to sperg out on someone at some point but just keep improving yourself.

>mouth breathing is genetic
shiggy

>iron pill > red pill
You got it wrong.
Regarding OP, get the fuck out tumbler and pretty please KYS

>There is no such thing as white privilege, and (((those that say there is))) are just blame shifting

Fix'd.

>just keep improving yourself.
I plan too, I am never too good for self improvement.
>pretty please KYS
No, because it will give you satisfaction. If I die on my own terms, or it will be because I have worn my physical body absolutely ragged.

>screeching on Mongolian board and watching pro-pure filter man > actually acting

kek

Also thanks man, booze has hit me extra hard tonight. On a side note I find it quite ironic that my rebirth has happened on my birthday of all days.

>The mainstream and social media are just methods of distraction and control.
that's like saying "holy shit guys someone with a megaphone gets heard more than someone without :OOOOOOOO"

please realize you're a dumb sheep who cannot think for himself and simply enjoy the ride while those who can think critically make the world spin.

I fancy myself a wolf in sheep's clothing. I know how the world works, I'm just playing the part until I get into the position to play by my own rules. I know the system is rigged and is designed to make you fail. The only way to win is to play along until you find yourself capable of taking the reigns and controlling your own life.

Then you are slow.

More so just analytical, I prefer to observe and judge my actions/desicions based on given facts and research.

>CTR having their records corrected itt

Keep at it my friend. The light at the end of the tunnel is more promising by the day.

God damn I love that Epictetus quote. I used to think that I was entitled to certain things, but thankfully years ago I realized that no one owes me a damn thing (beginning of my realization perhaps?) and decided that if I wanted something I have to go and get it myself and not take "no" for an answer.

White privilege is just a lib way of saying why supremacy. Whites are superior to non whites and as such will have privilege in societies created based on white culture.

>watches his playlist of le red-pilled alt-right youtubers everyday

Return to reddlt at once you gaylord

>conspiracy theorists are deniers of facts
We're the ones who have been telling you about all of this shit that's now happening for years you fucking dumb mongoloid. It pisses me the fuck off just how stupid and worthless the average person is.